NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

I think mummies/zombies may have problems... performing.

Haha, I'm sure if Stephenie Meyer wrote a book about sponges, all the tweens would eat it up. :heh:

Weell, I could live with that. We could please each other in other ways. There's always more than one way to skin a cat ;)

Again, how could you say no? :p His eyes are so soulful...

Weell, I could live with that. We could please each other in other ways. There's always more than one way to skin a cat ;)

Like whatever the male equivalent to scissoring is.

You know how you'll hear about something, and then you'll see it everywhere after that, even in places where you never saw it before? Scissoring has been like that to me. My poor delicate sensibilities. :sad:

Again, how could you say no? :p His eyes are so soulful...

Just close your eyes? Not to say that I would say no. :heh:

After nearly 5 years of waiting, Streets of Rage Remake has finally been finished and released in it's final version. I have also received a shit load of Lucky Charms and grape juice (cause I'm black (oooh stereotypes))

Fictional things can be awesome.

Like my manliness.

There is nothing awesome about Ashley's manliness. :blank:

Do you not understand words?

Do you not understand words?

You said that your fictional manliness was awesome, and I said that it's not. At least that's how I read your post. If that's not what you meant, then no, I guess I don't understand words. :p

Edited by Magnus

My manliness is fictional, thus whether its awesome or not is moot because it doesn't exist in the first place :p

Well, we love you anyway, Ashley. Despite your many, many flaws.

Had a great day today. Did some planning in school with two other friends, and then played drums afterwards for an hour when everyone cleared off. Really enjoying playing again. I feel like I've found that part of me that I lost a long time ago. So happy. :)

Also been listening to the new Kurt Vile album on Spotify. A few weeks ago, I checked him on Spotify and they just had the stuff from Childish Prodigy on there. Checked again recently, and there's another two albums that have been added. A big collective fuck yeeeeeah!

Lastly, been getting back into the gym, and doing a fair bit of cardio, so trying to lose my belly fat. I've been using my housemate's hula hoop as well, which I'm surprisingly enjoying. :o I can walk with it...

There's always more than one way to skin a cat ;)

Why would you skin a cat?! :shakehead If he makes you do horrible things like that, you should stay away from him!

Just won £200 at work for our Social Media incentive.

I've had to sign up to twitter, Digg, Blogger, Youtube and Stumbleupon for this stupid incentive. I've had to sell my soul and share links on blogs, tweets, FB statuses, comment on videos on youtube.

but it all seems worth it now :) Awesome, and I got paid my first bonus yesterday.... DING DING DING DING DING DING

Quoting myself...

Just won ANOTHER £200 for last weeks Social Media incentive.... £400 in 2 weeks for selling my soul.

Fuck yeah!

Well, I'm now doing 2 hours a week more than my contract stipulates, and I still haven't received my missing slice of pay for last month. I've told them, and if I don't see results by the end of the week, I'll talk to my lawyer (and tell them as such). My bosses are stupid enough to think they can dick me over as I'm young and get away with it, but I doubt they're stupid enough to maintain such a stance when threaten with legal action when I hold every ace and a really big legal stick.

Why is this in the good stuff thread? Because I have good news: my holiday in Ohio and Toronto is booked! :awesome:

I GOT A FLAT FOR NEXT YEAR

23t4c95.jpg23t4c95.jpg

So nice inside. Nicest rooms/kitchen/bathroom we'd seen so far, CHEAPEST too! We'd died. Literally lightly jogged to Cooper House (the big admin place for the uni) to pay for shizz/make it ours (it's a "Headed Tenancy" property so you do everything through uni). I love the fact it's through a graveyard too. A joke/stunning thing.

Happeh. It was stressing us out.

It's always nice when a celebrity/musician/actor/someone more famous than me replies to you on Twitter.

Why would you skin a cat?! :shakehead If he makes you do horrible things like that, you should stay away from him!

Oh hunaay puh-leese. [\Hattie McDaniel]

With a face and personality like that he could do whatever he would like. I'ma slave4him.

He had me at hello :love:

Well I finally did it...after 4 years I finally beat Twilight Princess

happeh Martins

Oh hunaay puh-leese. [\Hattie McDaniel]

With a face and personality like that he could do whatever he would like. I'ma slave4him.

Forget cats - would you skin Danny for him? :heh:

It's always nice when a celebrity/musician/actor/someone more famous than me replies to you on Twitter.

Word Chesney Hawkes tweeted me, my life is complete.

Agreed. I've not NGamer, Rare and Bear McCreary on my list. I would die happy if Nathan Fillion replied to/retweeted one of my tweets.

I've got all I need. Several tweets from this man:

andrew-dost-garbage-can-o.gif

He even let me use his music in my animation. Sweet.

Oh and Kelsey Grammar replied to me too.