NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Facebook relationship adds are hilarious. Does it still say "X wants to be your girlfriend. - Y/N"? :heh:

Finished 3rd place in a skittles tournament on Saturday, won £30... good news!

Finished 3rd place in a skittles tournament on Saturday, won £30... good news!

Did you taste the rainbow? :grin:

Touché

No.. but I scored 10 in one round, and got the highest score of the night in one game with 30.

I AM SKITTLES!

It was all in, not front pin first, so was that little bit easier.

Facebook relationship adds are hilarious. Does it still say "X wants to be your girlfriend. - Y/N"? :heh:

I won't lie- I've been calling her my girlfriend for a couple of weeks anyway so the main reason I wanted to change my relationship status on Facebook was really just to get rid of all the 'get a date tonight!' adds with really bad Myspace style 'profile' pics. Awful. So glad they're gone!

Picked up a few bits of coursework at Uni this morning. Some how managed to get an A in my Language/Psycholinguistics essay :o How the hell I managed that I'll never know but I'm not going to complain.

Well... I would but the department won't budge on making the essays worth more than 20% in each module meaning they're pretty much useless considering the other 80% is one exam.

Oh well, very happy anyway. Sitting comfortably at high B's/mid B's for all 4 modules so far this semester so as long as I get Bs in my exams then I'll be ecstatic.

This was the only thing I could think of. :heh: I had no idea there was anything else called Skittles.

This was the only thing I could think of. :heh: I had no idea there was anything else called Skittles.

web%20skittle%201.jpg

Kinectimals-.png

^ Skittles! :D;)

I've just had my first positive response since I started trying this online dating thing months ago!

She's already got a boyfriend and she lives in America (I messaged her for utterly random reasons), but it's still a positive response.

Finally, my computer got a virus a few days back. Not as serious as I thought so it's all better :)

Also watched 'The Night at the Museum'. Well, some of it. Average film, some parts I did enjoy, I guess.

HIGHLIGHT OF THE FILM!!

The moment in the Egyptian exhibit. They open the casket and the mummy pops out. Totally expecting a...not-very-pretty old rotten (literally) man to unravel himself. Instead --

Rami_Malek---12.jpg

I died a little when I saw him :love: He also played a gay teenager in some American sitcom/thing. He's mocking me. I'm moving to Egypt as soon as tensions ease. Can not remember the last time I've been so blown away by beauty. Tee hee.

I love him and will marry him :love:

I've just had my first positive response since I started trying this online dating thing months ago!

She's already got a boyfriend and she lives in America (I messaged her for utterly random reasons), but it's still a positive response.

Good going mate. I don't think online dating is for everyone but if you get out there, then at least it's one more avenue of opportunity that you were dismissing before. And that's the way to view it. It's not the online or real world - it's both.

Did you know she had a fella before you spoke to her?

(I messaged her for utterly random reasons)

You mean she was hot.

It must have felt good that she found you interesting and/or attractive, though. Now use that confidence and find a girl who's not taken. :smile:

Or steal Dan's girlfriend.

The moment in the Egyptian exhibit. They open the casket and the mummy pops out. Totally expecting a...not-very-pretty old rotten (literally) man to unravel himself. Instead --

I love him and will marry him :love:

We've gone from vampires to zombies, so up next... mummies? :hehe:

YEEEEES!! He's perfect :love: Can you honestly not look at him and be entranced?

He's also in the final Twilight film :laughing: He'll be playing an Egyptian zombie :love:

AxXJk.gif

You mean she was hot.

Actually, I randomly decided to see who was the "best match" out of everyone on the site and just told her how I found her. She replied saying she wanted to be friends.

Now THAT's a great idea.

He's also in the final Twilight film :laughing: He'll be playing an Egyptian zombie :love:

But will he be playing a hot zombie? :p

Actually, I randomly decided to see who was the "best match" out of everyone on the site and just told her how I found her. She replied saying she wanted to be friends.

Aww, it's like that How I Met Your Mother episode, where Ted's perfect match already had a boyfriend. :sad:

But making new friends is always nice. Clearly a computer somewhere thinks the two of you have things in common, too.

Now THAT's a great idea.

Except...she's fictional.

Fictional things can be awesome.

Like my manliness.

But will he be playing a hot zombie? :p.

Magnus, just look at him. Can you honestly say you wouldn't?

Of course he will be a hot zombie. He could be a sponge and still be hot :p

There is nothing awesome about Ashley's manliness. :blank:

Magnus, just look at him. Can you honestly say you wouldn't?

I think mummies/zombies may have problems... performing.

Of course he will be a hot zombie. He could be a sponge and still be hot :p

Haha, I'm sure if Stephenie Meyer wrote a book about sponges, all the tweens would eat it up. :heh: