nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Piers Morgan has finally left GMB and I know, like all cockroaches, he'll pop up again at some point (likely on one of those new right wing TV stations) but I'm going to revel in it now because this is a dear friend of mine who ended up in a bad place because of that episode so I'm glad to see some belated retribution. Fuck that arsehole and fuck ITV for being cowards all the way through.

• Like 3

Piers Morgan has finally left GMB and I know, like all cockroaches, he'll pop up again at some point (likely on one of those new right wing TV stations) but I'm going to revel in it now because this is a dear friend of mine who ended up in a bad place because of that episode so I'm glad to see some belated retribution. Fuck that arsehole and fuck ITV for being cowards all the way through.
Agree with you here. Absolute smeeee. Smeeeeehhh...heaaaaa.

MenacingNegligibleImpala-small.gif
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Ashley said:

I am so fucking happy this has happened! I want the weatherman to take his place. Absolutely brilliant. He went to show that you can respectfully disagree and cut straight to the point with no bullshit without shouting someone down. If there was some sort of petition to get him to replace Piers Morgan, I'd sign it! After his disgraceful behaviour towards Meghan Markle speaking out about mental health, I was left fuming! He's a liar and a bully. He claims he hardly spoke to Meghan and yet he apparently spoke to her quite a few times and went out for drinks with her too.

Someone posted "Hellfire" from Hunchback of Notre Dame as Piers singing about Meghan Markle and honestly, it fits.

1 hour ago, Beast said:

I am so fucking happy this has happened! I want the weatherman to take his place. Absolutely brilliant. He went to show that you can respectfully disagree and cut straight to the point with no bullshit without shouting someone down. If there was some sort of petition to get him to replace Piers Morgan, I'd sign it! After his disgraceful behaviour towards Meghan Markle speaking out about mental health, I was left fuming! He's a liar and a bully. He claims he hardly spoke to Meghan and yet he apparently spoke to her quite a few times and went out for drinks with her too.

You can still complain to Ofcom about his rant on Monday. Yes he's left but I believe there will still be an investigation, perhaps more focused on ITV (who as I've said before have been shit themselves).

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Ashley said:

You can still complain to Ofcom about his rant on Monday. Yes he's left but I believe there will still be an investigation, perhaps more focused on ITV (who as I've said before have been shit themselves).

Oh, you can still do that? I thought it was all settled after he left!

I think the weatherman deserves the job after that! He's spoken a lot of sense in the past and wasn't afraid to talk about the more difficult issues. I wonder what his name is and if there is something we can do about that!

HA! There's actually a petition going on for him to be replaced by Alex Beresford (the weatherman)!

Edited by Beast

I saw the walkoff happen just before I left the house for work, and it was glorious. There's one thing where he's bashing the Government for poor pandemic handling, but then just warbling on about random shit about Meghan Markle, oh she wore a necklace someone mean gave to her (a torch Susannah has picked up). Then gets called out on him being salty because he's been ejected from the media circle in just a couple of minutes, and he storms off.

Then they go to a break.

• Like 1

I got my Plantar Fasciitis seen to a couple of weeks ago and my foot is now the best it's felt in over a year. I had an ultrasound-guided steroid injection put in to it. I was told the plantar fascia was over double the size it should be. It really affected my entire foot and now it's mostly gone apart from my heel. My heel is still in a little pain but it's going bit by bit. I was recommended to do yoga every morning for 15 minutes (surya namaskar) and it's really been helping a lot. 

It's taken two years, 4 cancellations, more than I care to think about re-bookings and countless emails, only 6 people and social distancing. But we did it.

IlkuWyW.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

I'm so glad it finally happened. I know how long you've been trying! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, nightwolf said:

It's taken two years, 4 cancellations, more than I care to think about re-bookings and countless emails, only 6 people and social distancing. But we did it.

IlkuWyW.jpg

you both are so cute, and that dress is STUNNING on you :heart:

• Like 1

Congrats @nightwolf! So happy you finally got to marry! 
And you both look amazing! Love your dress! :heart:

• Like 1

I have a meeting I said I'd go to tomorrow at 9 but then after that I'm off work until 4th May.

yyUt3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 03/04/2021 at 8:01 PM, nightwolf said:

IlkuWyW.jpg

YAY! YOU DID IT! I'm so happy for you both and you look gorgeous, as always! 

• Like 1