NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Best thing today was actually managing to find clothes that fit me. It's always so damned hard to find jeans that fit me properly because while I have a common enough waist size (32") I have rather long legs and it seems that they don't make many that have the longer leg size with that waist size. Still, at least I finally managed to track down something. Only issue now is finding new shoes (big feet but they're also wide which is another nightmare :nono:).

Also, hearing The Jesus and Mary Chain's Just Like Honey come on the sound system in HMV was a nice moment. Love that song.

My day in vague bites of cryptic information.

1 A (i)- Clear all of the crap out of my room.

(ii)- Nothing precious, all things sacred.

Carrying. Up the hill. Down the hill. Weight.

1 B (i)- See Below

2 A (i)- "Just anotha fishy-mammal muthafucka"

2 B (i)- Such import. So easy. Such weight lifted. Less than I expected.

Best thing today was actually managing to find clothes that fit me. It's always so damned hard to find jeans that fit me properly because while I have a common enough waist size (32") I have rather long legs and it seems that they don't make many that have the longer leg size with that waist size. Still, at least I finally managed to track down something.
Have you tried Next? I'm around the same size and tend to get their jeans in a 32Long Slim Fit... though there are often only a couple of styles to choose from each season. Edited by Retro_Link

One of those wonderful days when you look in the mirror and want to have sex with it.

Made some good progress with a project.

Had the house to myself for most of the day (peace and quiet).

Had a free smoothie at Nero.

Turned into Wesley.

Started helping someone with their MA and its nice to flex the brain cells.

Listening to The Lion King in Italian. Voglio diventar' presto un re!

A friend popped round with a big bag of weed, and left me a nice lump of it.

I needed that.

I always knew you were high when you posted on here. It makes sense now.

Had an awesome weekend away in Poole,

went to Monkey world, played some golf, went on some epic bike rides, played domino's and poker in the pub, drank lots alcohol.

spent far too much money really, considering car insurance is up for renewal next week.But meh... nice to make the most of the bank holiday.

next weekend girlfriend goes away on friday for a hen weekend, so I shall be having a weekend of gaming.

I always knew you were high when you posted on here. It makes sense now.

It's purely medicinal.

It's purely medicinal.

As much as I hear about why you probably do use it to help ease pain.

..You sound like a complete addict saying it that way.

Yesterday a friend cooked me some food and we went to the cinema, watched potc :D

Mad Monkey does pot?!

LOL!

Mad Monkey you're so MAD! LOL! ROFLMAO!

Aww boo, you'll be at science park not the business park, I won't see yoou!

Dys - I normally wouldn't, but congrats! You need to stick at it, it'll be good for you both.

I just got a phone call inviting me for an assessment day on the 15th. Excited (which will turn to nerves as the day gets closer). :bouncy:

I just got a phone call inviting me for an assessment day on the 15th. Excited (which will turn to nerves as the day gets closer). :bouncy:

Congrats! :D Are you going to be at the science or business park? If your around I can come bug you and say hi. :grin:

Congrats! :D Are you going to be at the science or business park? If your around I can come bug you and say hi. :grin:

Thanks, I'm going to be in the science park according to the email I've been sent. Going to drive up there some time make sure I know where the building is before the day so I don't get lost.

Thanks, I'm going to be in the science park according to the email I've been sent. Going to drive up there some time make sure I know where the building is before the day so I don't get lost.

Aww boo, I work at the Business side (mostly player support etc over here.) but let me know if you want to go the pub - there's one right down the road with nice food.

:)

Got invited to an assessment centre for a job I really want and applied over 6 weeks ago. I'd given up hope! However, it's when I'm away on holiday so I'm hoping they'll be able to change my date!

... Krystal!

I love you.

In three weeks I'll start an apprenticeship to become an Air Traffic Controller. :bouncy: Moving away, meeting lots of new people. It's going to be awesome. Will be able to see my girlfriend only on the weekends, but that's not too much of a change since she's at university and working pretty much every second from Mondays-Fridays.

In two hours Dallas Mavericks will play the first match against Miami Heat in the NBA Final and I'll be able to watch it via NBA.de :D

And I'm drinking beer. Good times.

Edited by drahkon

Today I saw a kid whose last name was Battman. I wept with joy.

Today I saw a kid whose last name was Battman. I wept with joy.

I hope his first name wasn't Robbin. That would make it less awesome.

After all the mucking around by someone, Seetickets have re-released Hyde Park Arcade Fire tickets and I snapped a couple up!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :bouncy: So happy!

Anyway, I was working this morning and a customer asked whether I'll be doing my Junior Cert soon.

As in she thought I was in third year...of secondary school. (I've just finished college.)

I guess it's better to look younger than older, right? :idea:

Yesterday, two more people thought I was in secondary school :rolleyes:

Also, a lady said I was pretty. I distinctly remember her thinking I was a boy when I was about 13, though. Apparently I look completely unrecognisable with different hairstyles. I should be an international spy.

Also, a lady said I was pretty. I distinctly remember her thinking I was a boy when I was about 13, though. Apparently I look completely unrecognisable with different hairstyles. I should be an international spy.

Well, you did manage to fool us for a while. :p

I got offered the job I've been doing on a permanent basis, on a decent wage too! Woo-hoo!