NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Don't say anything about this on N-E he says. I guess you just wanted the glory for yourself then eh?

Ah, come on, I wasn't that bad. I was more crazy when I was only drunk [ex. Bad Romance dance..lol]. In the boat I was mostly lying very awkwardly beside you / on your shoulder (?) recounting some tales.

@Frank what do you wear when you go out (clubbing/in town)? Cause I always imagine (from what you post) you're the reincarnation of Hepburn/Monroe, or at least have hair like/drive around town in a car like:

lost-highway-1997-01-g.jpg

Yet in the photos of you I've seen I don't recall you (clothes-wise) evoking that feeling. You should embrace it. In a male way. I don't know how one does that though.

Maybe you should start smoking with one of those cigarette holder things.

[/musing]

---

IN the vein of the good stuff thread:

I'm on such a high since Friday night - I feel like I finally understand why so many pop/dance songs feature the content they do - I've been missing it until now. I thought I was just strangely uninterested in other people. Right now I feel like locking the door and spinning around and around in circles until I collapse, laughing, onto a brightly-coloured bean bag.

My Dad bought a new computer earlier today. After i set it all up for him (it's one of them all-in-one computers), he litteratly gave me the old computer. So as you can guess, i ripped all the useful parts out and fitted them to my computer. So upped the RAM to 6gb, acquired a 20 inch widescreen monitor and snabbed a new keyboard and mouse. Saved me a few quid that did, made a day turn even better.

I just knocked a can of Coke off my desk. "Now what is so good about that?" I hear you ask.

IT FUCKING LANDED BOLT UPRIGHT ON THE FLOOR WITHOUT SPILLING A DROP.

Didn't bounce or wobble at all. It was like I had broken physics and bent them to my will.

Like a fucking boss.

Scotland now officially has more pandas than Tory MP's. What's not to like about that? Everyone wins!

*kneels before Goafer*

I must have sat there for a good minute or so wondering what had just happened, before declaring myself the True King of Physics.

That's totally going on my C.V.

Scotland now officially has more pandas than Tory MP's. What's not to like about that? Everyone wins!

Except Scotlands dwindling bamboo reserves.

Just had the first 3 people take part in my pilot study for my dissertation and it seems to have gone well enough. Should have been 4 but one person, who was in a class with me this morning, didn't come after said class for whatever reason ::shrug:

Oh well, just got to hang around until 3.15 for the next person but good to have it running smoothly, even if my explanation of one of the phases isn't great according to one person (although even with that being said, she did really well on it).

The letters aren't even close to make a typo. I DO NOT BELIEVE.

Yeah, like a lot of popular internet memes, most of those autocorrect things are a load of bollocks.

There is a standard way of making them, none are ever dodgy camera shots or anything. They're made on the internet.

I just accidentally won an OnLive system (the streaming game console thing).

After something like 541 days, Belgium finally has a government! Took them long enough! But at least it made them get a world record. =P

After something like 541 days, Belgium finally has a government! Took them long enough! But at least it made them get a world record. =P

I've been following the Belgian democratic situation in The Economist, and apparently they've still manged to be the 3rd fastest growing economy in Europe. I reckon Britain should try not having a government for a bit, see what happens - it's not as if things could get much worse anyway. :heh:

I've been given £500 to spend on my class after going on a course today! It's to help me teach creatively (which I already do, but never mind).

First idea was a Superhero topic. It would have ticked so man boxes but apparently they did it in year 1, pfft. I could have done it better :P.

So... now I'm thinking- Heroes and Villains linked to crime and mystery :).

We're working weekends at work, since we're quite busy. They let us put on our own music and I've just spent the last hour or so downloading Christmas music. This weekend is going to be fucking epic. Tracks include:

What's this? - Nightmare Before Christmas

I Wish it Could be Christmas Every Day

Christmas Time (Don't Let the Bells End)

Winter Wonderland

Do They Know it's Christmas

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Merry Xmas Everybody

Fairytale of New York

Home Alone (main theme)

Jingle Bell Rock

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

Last Christmas

Rocking Around the Christmas Tree

Driving Home for Christmas

AWWWW YEAH!

Finished my first shift at Royal Mail an hour ago! Which is good, having a job is good right?

But I'm gonna have to temporarily merge this with the bad stuff thread. I had no word about whether I was accepted or denied the job with the agency and given a 'provisional contract'. I turned up so I could finally get a response as to whether I have it or not, but they had my ID badge which should technically mean I have it. But my name wasn't on the list and neither were a few other people, so they asked us to sign the bottom.

The big problem is, this has happened to a lot of people at Royalmailchat's forum and some people ended up not getting paid. I've tried contacting the agency for weeks to find no one answers the phone, no one responds to emails, nothing. No agency representatives at the shift either.

So.. I find out next Friday whether I'm being robbed of my time or not. Any one know what action I should take if pay day arrives and I haven't been paid?