NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

I really like how your posts are nearly always so aesthetically pleasing!

By the way, I do hope you keep us informed @Eenuh ! :grin: That dog is beautiful.

Edited by Frank
Automerged Doublepost

I think my parents are thinking of maybe keeping the dog. =P

Not sure if it's gonna work, since we have our other dog (big Bernese Mountaindog), who isn't allowed inside the house.

And the doggie still pees everywhere, but it's so cute though!

377880_2495173572997_1062559926_2734681_2089848766_n.jpg

Also, finally went to the physiotherapist today. He might've figured out my problem. Apparently my outer leg muscles are too short, which makes them rub over my hip bone, which is causing me pain and the annoying popping sound I've been experiencing. Plus one of my legs might be a bit shorter than the other.

Buttttt he said it's something they can probably fix, so yay! Hope I'll be released from my pain and discomfort soon! =)

Damn. I had the keyring and stupid plastic Oracina (there were giving them away at the Manchester MCM Expo) and threw them away.

I was fearing I wouldn't even be able to pay for the postage and make a profit. Hell, I wasn't expecting anything near £20.

Went to Google yesterday for a workshop and to be told how to apply, what they are looking for etc. They showed us around the building and it was all very nice, with masseuses and relaxation rooms, free lunch/dinner etc but we weren't allowed to take photos, and we were told to make sure no one followed us in several times. Weird :p I got some free swag while I was at it too.

P1000187.jpg

P1000186.jpg

P1000185.jpg

P1000189.jpg

My best buddy at work has the next three days off for an exam (today was the first) then he is going on holiday, so basically he isn't in for two weeks so I am going to be lonely at work for the next few weeks, so I was a bit "Myeaaah" slash depressed this morning, got in and it was slow at first but then it got busy so that was good.

Anyway I took a payment into a 09/10 ISA (i.e. don't do that) and it was brought to my attention and I was like "fffuuuu" but then (good stuff thread obv) it was awesome because I went around everyone seeing who could do a telephone application (for a 11/12 ISA) but like three people who can do it were off, and two more were in a half day meeting.

o______________0

I asked around loads of people and it eventually transpired that you don't actually need to be signed off to do so, you just need to go through the form thoroughly, verbally with the customer and read the terms of business (twice) so I was like ....oh okay, obviously really easy so I'll be able to do it.

(Side note. The managers, including my manager were having a small meeting, so I interrupted to ask for guidance, and my manager (by far far far the best manager) was really nice and amazing, and I saw the cunt manager who everyone hates and is a bitch (but she will probably die young-ish, so karma) had an evil/patronising/funny smirk on her face. She is such a knob).

Anyway, so I rang him back, smashed it, rearranged the deals he placed etc etc there was loads of fallout from it but I did it all amazingly.....

anyway and the point is that A) I learnt stuff, and B) received this before I left at 6pm, from the head of department.

Subject: Well done

Hi Michael

Just to say how well you have done today.

I can hear you taking calls and every one sounds really professional and caring.

You did an excellent job with the telephone ISA app too – very well done

Keep up the good work

Subject: RE: Well done

Hi Kay

Thank you very much. J

Michael Jamieson

Customer Services

Subject: RE: Well done

I am so pleased with your progress Michael – you are a delight to have in the team – please keep up the good work.

+ Rolled double sixes today. They had Crossgen but it put me on my good click anyway so I'm not too fussed/

I love specifically Crossgen rather than Mystics. We now know you were fighting primarily Indie characters.

Raining: I buy my supplies in different stores. I can't make metal charms myself sadly, so those are bought from different places and then I make earrings, necklaces and bracelets out of them. Though I do make some other stuff too with beads and glue and my printed images. And made some stuff out of fimo clay for necklaces, rings and earrings, but I need to experiment with that more. =)

Alsoooo puppy news: we found the owner! Apparently the pup ran away on a walk on Sunday. We found it Tuesday evening so it had been running around on its own for a while. His name is Casper and the owner will be picking him up soon. They only just got him and she sounded really happy that we found him. =)

Nice one @Eenuh!!

It's so scary loosing your dog, even if just for a few minutes!

It's lovely that you found him during that time and that he's been really well looked after! :)

My parents were already set on keeping it if we couldn't find the owner. Had bought a pillow and puppy food. And we had let him meet with our other dog and they seemed to be getting along pretty well, running across the garden like mad haha.

Happy we found the owner though, losing a pet is heartbreaking, so we'll be making her happy! =)

Hopefully you and the owner can keep in touch though, have little dog parties?

Also that story has warmed my heart after a shitty day so thanks for that @Eenuh :)

It's a lovely story either way, nice that you and your parents were happy to keep the puppy (as many others would have ignored the dog originally.) and happy that the owner managed to get them back :).

I graduated today and there's actually pictures I'm not cringing at. Whoop.

Alsoooo puppy news: we found the owner! Apparently the pup ran away on a walk on Sunday. We found it Tuesday evening so it had been running around on its own for a while. His name is Casper and the owner will be picking him up soon. They only just got him and she sounded really happy that we found him. =)

Fenton/Casper?

Did a cycle tour of the Monopoly locations on the Boris Bikes today. Radtastic. We did the last few locations as traffic was getting a bit mental, so we weaved in and out of the traffic like a boss. I still have no idea how I didn't die to be honest. We kept a rough count of how many traffic laws we broke. It was about 16 or so.

Double post:

Couldn't really think of anywhere else to post it, so I figured I'd post it here since I consider it good.

Edited by Goafer
Automerged Doublepost

Double post:

Couldn't really think of anywhere else to post it, so I figured I'd post it here since I consider it good.

After I saw it on your Facebook, I came in here to post it. It's a really beautiful bit of film, and it really tugged at a heart string somewhere in me. How could that not been seen as a good thing by people? Are they mad? Am I? How? How is it that we still tolerate this kind of thing?

I'm getting a Special Thanks credit on an upcoming game. It's one of my alltime favourite things so I'm super super happy about it. Yay!

I got a distinction in my multimedia presentation, my lecturer said it's the highest mark he ever gives :D

So as you can imagine I was on a high after that, then I was told we'd be getting our marks for the essay we did the week before. I started and finished mine the day before it was due in and thought I could've done better so wasn't really looking forward to the mark... turned out to be another distinction!! :D Sadly the essay was just a practice one and doesn't count towards the final grade, but considering I thought I was shit at essays and I knocked it up pretty quickly I was over the moon!!

Turns out I'm the class swat, who'd have thought... :heh:

Edited by Eddage

Turns out I'm the glass swat, who'd have thought... :heh:

Not me, I always thought you were a carbon based life form.

Not me, I always thought you were a carbon based life form.

Hah, it took me ages to figure out what you were on about then...

(I'm a bit drunk)...