NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

I wish there was an ambivalence thread. I'm not sure where I stand with this one:

I've done 5 exams...but I still have 5 exams.

Teetering.

I wish there was an ambivalence thread. I'm not sure where I stand with this one:

I've done 5 exams...but I still have 5 exams.

Teetering.

Glass is half full.

Think I'm going to apply for a job at Google. For the lulz.

Don't you have to go through like, 5 or 6 interviews? Doesn't sound lulz-worthy to me :( (But good luck anyway :))

I'd be shocked if I got the one interview. I'm super under qualified. :heh:

I'd love to work for Google, but I don't know how likely that'll be... I'd need to get better at maths/coding first.

I've heard that you can get some free stickers from Monster (the energy drink people) if you ask nicely. Being a total boss, I want some for "my ride". Here is a copy of my email:

Sup bruv,

You're drink is the shit. I drink at least 18 cans a day. It tastes like Satan's piss filtered through Rick Waller's arsehole, but for some reason I can't stop drinking it. I haven't slept for weeks. I just want to go out and start fights all the time. The other week I punched a mail man. He didn't even react. He was one of those big fuckers that stands outside the post office wearing a red burka. Broke my hand he did. Me and my mates are going back later to well fuck him up. I'm sure he'll be there as he never moves.

They all drink Monster too. The other day, my mate Kev was so wired that he almost went back in time. He got in his Saxo and drove it so fast that everything was a blur like in that film with the car and the incest at the prom. He was just about to go into the future and score some strong future weed, but he lost control and ended up parked upside down in the freezer section of Morrisons.

I've heard you guys dish out free stickers to people who ask. Can we have some please? We need to stick parts of his car back on.

Thanks, Luke.

Wonder if I'll get any...

Filmed a video for my girlfriend, basically miming Shakirahs latest, went down really well.

I'm getting some tonight.

Because nobody comes in my house trying to cause trouble.

olivia-williams.jpg

(read the 'Questions' and Ryan Dunn threads because I've gotta be up in 290 minutes!)

Just got woken up by a drunken phone call from my boyfriend as he was making his way home. I'm literally just laughing, but he appears to think we're having a conversation. Best bit so far being:

"You think I'm allergic to life don't you? Like, you're not, but you think I am and it makes me sad, Josh. I don't want to be allergic anymore. I don't need to get a taxi! I have enough legs for the walk home! You know, yeah. Just think of a minge. But, the worst bit. The flap. That's you!".

Having a major euphorically happy moment. The world is so open. I'm listening to Beth/Rest, I'm in an 80s romance-thriller. I just want to go out into the garden, and do a handstand / breakdance, channelling the spirit of Janet Jackson's Free Xone. "Love your body, love your sister, love yourself." [but it's done well, so doesn't sound shit.]

My eyes are to the sky.

I had an exam today. Possibly my last exam everrrrrrr (until I inevitably start studying something again of course)!

And I think it went good, whooooo! =D

Sorry, to bring this up again but I was just wondering why Mad Monkey kept on posting Ashley Strikes Again in the Questions part. I wanted to know what he posted that got him banned but I can't see anything except for the drinkdriving insult Happenstance quoted him on.

But yeah, good on you guys for banning him. He was a good guy sometimes but I didn't like the other side of his personality, it was dumb, uncalled for and just disrespectful.

Well looks like I missed a massive forum thingy again! Curse me actually going outside once a month :X

BUT! Yesterday I received notification of a 2:1 :D I have a job at KPMG and I'm ecstatic!

Sooooo drunk =D.

Edit: I'm a mean drunk.

Edited by The Bard

I have the week off work so I've started playing Shenmue again and plan on completing it by the time I return to work next Tuesday.

Also I'm really, really tempted to get a 3DS and Ocarina Of Time. I'll only end up getting a 3DS at some point anyway, so I should just do it right?

YAY ELLIOT'S GOING TO BUY ME THINGS!

I finished my film and it turned out well. The few little tweaks I've done since the assessment copy on Friday have worked well :)

Now just to scan in all my drawings, make a DVD, sort out this leaving poster, make a showreel, do my website, print out some pictures to display on Friday, write my CV, make some cakes and attend these numerous lectures by Friday....

Bumped into someone I kind of know (keep bumping into him) at uni today. Talking about how he's doing since he finished a few months ago and he responded somewhat then paused, started dancing and said "I'm good, I'm dancing". Right you are. Keraaaazy Italian hipsters and their ways.

Edited by Ashley

Got my uni grades for semester 2 today - passed them all.

The module I thought I failed, I didn't do too bad on but I only scraped a pass in one I never had any doubts over passing... obviously my concern was somewhat misplaced.

Still, it's a relief.