NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

My mum was like 'I'll buy him his first bike!' And I was like, make sure it's fixed gear.

Et voilà,

tumblr_ljihn8z2C31qa2n9uo1_500.jpg

Will be interesting to see how the kid turns out. My sister influenced my taste growing up more than anyone else.

Aww tiny fixie.

Had a nice easy going day. Went to the Japanese homes exhibition at the Geffrye then casually walked around Petticoat and Spitalfields markets. Made my way to Trafalgar Square on a heritage bus. Walked through the West End Live thing (may have lingered but they were doing a Glee thing) and slowly made my way home.

Was supposed to be looking for Jodie's birthday though...but whatever. Nice casual day.

I genuinely don't understand fixies.

Sort of fixed Jidderbug. Or at lest narrowed down the problem to a certain area of the electrics. For now, I've made a wire that runs from the battery straight to the engine, with a switch to turn it on or off. That should allow me to drive it to an auto electricians to fix it proper. I can't be arsed. I see a mess of wires and think "fuck that, where's my other car". Plus the wires are within a foot of the fuel tank. No thank you.

Also have all the templates for the windows now. Just need to send them off and get the perspex made now.

Jidder is coming along nicely.

yeah they're slowly becoming friends heh :3

They touched noses and it was so sweet :3

We only went to the adoption place on the off chance they had one. They took us to where the babies were, 2 tortoiseshell/tabby and 2 black ones.. I wanted to take them all home :D They know us from Beanie so the adoption process was pretty simple. And we only got Betty as a friend for Beanie :p

You say that now R_A...but one kitty becomes two and then two becomes MOAR! Moar kitties.

Thirty four people are watching my power supply unit on eBay.

I'm hoping it will sell for a million pounds.

That was actually my intention. I'm like a magician with my misdirection, and as per usual the wave length we share.

That was actually my intention. I'm like a magician with my misdirection, and as per usual the wave length we share.
haha ah ok : peace:

It's odd you did that, I was actually going to do that in another thread.

I then thought the joke was too old.

You just scrape the barrel without a care though.

It's odd you did that, I was actually going to do that in another thread.

I then thought the joke was too old.

You just scrape the barrel without a care though.

ReZ can't even be bothered to open the barrel. He'll make do with the crap he finds on the floor near the barrel.

ReZ can't even be bothered to open the barrel. He'll make do with the crap he finds on the floor near the barrel.

I don't even care where the barrel is.

You mean joke leakage?

Filthy joke leakage.

ReZ... that's your friend saying that as well.

I mean, I'm just a man with a keyboard and some other shit that lets me tell you you're a cunt.

Goafer is a man whose skin you've seen with your own eyes.

And even he...

ReZ you suck.

That's what I'm trying to say.

Great Kitten. Cats are so win. love 'em. :D

I had a Chinese Buffet today which was good. Currently sorting out my music.

/enjoyable "chore".

She doesn't look that cute.

because i blinded her with the flash two seconds previously :P

You mean joke leakage?

Filthy joke leakage.

ReZ... that's your friend saying that as well.

I mean, I'm just a man with a keyboard and some other shit that lets me tell you you're a cunt.

Goafer is a man whose skin you've seen with your own eyes.

And even he...

ReZ you suck.

That's what I'm trying to say.

He knows I'm only kidding.

Although editing pictures of his face for ReZdiculous has left me with a certain rage...

Went to Alton Towers on Sunday for free thanks to work :)

the downside to it, JLS were performing there live, so it was PACKED! and even more annoying was the fact that they went on Oblivion so had a cart to themselves, their ride finished, they wanted to go on it again, so the ride closed temporarily while they had a go straight after their first go without queuing.

Still free day out is always good.

I am watching your unit.

Been looking for a job this week (loadsz/badly) applied for JSA two days ago (so got a call about my interview arranged for Monday this morning. Found fuck all jobs. Literally not even any to apply for for a joke.

Anyway, just got a call from a dude, who seemed to like me about an upcoming financial telephone based role (i.e. I'm perfect) in Aylesbury. So that sounds reasonably promising. I will laugh as it'd be 50% of my job roles I will have been head hunted for. LULZ.

However, I'll blatantly need a car. Sister owes me £1000 and I might see if I can get a short term loan from mon papa if I do get it. But...well early days yet, I don't even have an interview yet. :p

Dude rang me back this morning (although I found the job myself yesterday) anyway, he's already sorted it out (was going to apply off my own back this morning), and anyway, it transpires that it is the Share Centre, which is ;

A) Where one of my friends works.

and more interestingly;

B) The 1st floor of the building where Schwarzkopf was on the 2nd. LOL.

Anyway, got an interview on Friday.

So much lol if I bump into anyone. Or rather my old manager. Who I shit talked to the agency. :p

Anyway, this is good news. But I'll need a car asap. Not certain how I will manage getting a car, I'm not convinced

--------

Oh yeah...but he said that apparently they offered me an interview back in January (when I got the Schwarzkopf gig I think) and were very keen on me...but...I don't...think they did. I don't remember it at least. Ah well. Whatever. Hopefully this pans out well.

Just had a phone call from my mum, she won £2500 on a scratchcard over the weekend, so she's sending me £500 by bank transfer today. We're with the same bank, so should be pretty much instant. That's going to come in handy, can splash out a bit on a few things I want, then put most of it away towards getting some sort of holiday before summer is over.

I ♥ my mum.