NEurope
jayseven

In God We Rust: Game Thread

Rudeness? What are you talking about...?

If you're referring to this:

- I stand by "contrived and inorganic". The way he posts just gives me that impression.

- "Scum" is a game-specific term to refer to mafia members. I wasn't being rude.

I was not aware "scum" meant mafia. I just thought you were being uncharacteristically rude.

In the drip and the drench, he hears not the heckles.

"My friends, there is another way! This hunger for violence and its lover of procrastination heed no spawn! Their progeny is only stagnation and decay! A vote for nothing is still a vote worthwhile!"

That Damned Preacher was not giving up on his flock.

In the drip and the drench, he hears not the heckles.

"My friends, there is another way! This hunger for violence and its lover of procrastination heed no spawn! Their progeny is only stagnation and decay! A vote for nothing is still a vote worthwhile!"

That Damned Preacher was not giving up on his flock.

Haha, a lot of fancy words there jayseven.. You know what I love about Chrome? I can doubleclick any word, and get their definition instantly!

Anyway, I believe he wants the remaining players to vote for anything, even "no lynch" if undecided, so we can all move along ;).

I see. Well I've cast my vote but I think there's a lot of people who just aren't coming into the thread. Maybe send a PM round to those who haven't posted/voted?

Well I'm willing to vote for no one if we have no information to go on? Sorry been a bit busy with school and finding placements so haven't been following this too closely (though still check every day).

What was the deal with Diageo by the way? Forced to vote for Nintendohnut?

[..]

What was the deal with Diageo by the way? Forced to vote for Nintendohnut?

That's what it looks like.

That's what it looks like.

Alright, and I assume he's not allowed to talk about anything else right now so we can't really ask him anything until the next day. Though it's unlikely he'll know who targeted him etc.

Since we seem to have no info now, I'll go with...

Vote: No lynch

Majority is 10

Nintendohnut (2): Diageo

Diegeo (1): Smeagól

Chairdriver (5): Cube, Nintendohnut, Heroicjanitor, Rez, Zell

No Lynch (3): Ellmeister, gmac, Eenuh

Majority is 10

Diegeo (1): Smeagól

Chairdriver (5): Cube, Nintendohnut, Heroicjanitor, Rez, Zell

No Lynch (4): Ellmeister, gmac, Eenuh, Chairdriver

(I like to add, if needed for a majority, I will change my vote to no lynch, as nobody seems to follow my lead anyway)

Majority is 10

Chairdriver (4): Cube, Nintendohnut, Heroicjanitor, Rez,

No Lynch (6): Ellmeister, gmac, Eenuh, Chairdriver, sméagol, Zell

I'm confused at the high amount of no lynching, and will be keeping tabs on those who have done so..

This is why there's a 24 hour cap on day phases. Otherwise everyone gets bored and the whole game grinds to a halt.

I'm confused at the high amount of no lynching, and will be keeping tabs on those who have done so..

Says the guy who hasn't voted for anyone...

Says the guy who hasn't voted for anyone...

He's voted for the mafia's killer...

Wow, didn't even see your name there ReZ, it was abbreviated so when I skimmed for you name it must not have registered! I apologise profusely.

Just to make it more interesting:

Vote: Chairdriver

Least then we'll have something to work on. Come on peeps.

This is why there's a 24 hour cap on day phases. Otherwise everyone gets bored and the whole game grinds to a halt.

I'd prefer one too, but it's not the only problem.. 7 people have yet to vote. It's only now we actually have enough people who voted that, if we all decided on 1 person, we have the needed majority. Which means even at this point we'd need at least one more vote, unless you want to vote yourself? :D.

Again, at this point, I'd just like the day to end. I'll change my vote if needed for a majority. Although personally I was going to give Chairdriver one more shot at his operation :D.

Majority is 10

Chairdriver (5): Cube, Nintendohnut, Heroicjanitor, Rez, Ellmeister

No Lynch (6): Ellmeister, gmac, Eenuh, Chairdriver, sméagol, Zell

Well it's just really shitty if the only reason you're lynched is because people flick onto the thread and think "Is this still going?", see I'm the only candidate then vote for lack of imagination.

I've said it a million times, I'll say it again, endless day phases are so so shitty.