NEurope
jayseven

In God We Rust: Game Thread

Except I've been told he will, so stop being so certain in yourself.

The most logical situation is:

- There's a role which can de-chip me.

- Once the mafia has lost their puppet, they can choose a new puppet.

ie

Remove chip

Insert chip

Assuming you are telling the truth, the doctor would do both of those things. He won't free you.

Assuming you are telling the truth, the doctor would do both of those things. He won't free you.

How do you know so much about this doctor?

The day has ended, and we should rejoice! For progress is being made.

Please send in your PMs.

Auto mergion prevention initiative.

This post was made from Nokia's online forum service NokiaHaxBlog

Alright, this time tomorrow I'll be writing/posting the write-up, regardless of whether everyone PMs me their targets or not :)

Alright, this time tomorrow I'll be writing/posting the write-up, regardless of whether everyone PMs me their targets or not :)

I am looking forward to the write up.

Well I'm currently 5 PMs down and as it stands the write-up would be... shite... and we may as well just go to the next night phase. I'm just asking them if they want do die, huh, HUH, DO THEY?! Because I'll DO IT! I WILL!

regardless of whether everyone PMs me their targets or not :)

Well I'm currently 5 PMs down and as it stands the write-up would be... shite...

FUCK THEM IN THE BUM.

NO MERCY!!!!

...UNLESS THEY'RE ALL TOWNIES IN WHICH CASE LOTS OF MERCY!!!!

*Note: Lack of mercy only to be applied to mafia members and those who have a generally shifty look about them.

Well I'm currently 5 PMs down and as it stands the write-up would be... shite... and we may as well just go to the next night phase. [..]

Actually, this just makes me curious as to how the write-up would be in this case. If it doesn't take too much effort (?), I'd love it if you saved it anyway, so you can show it to us at the end of the game ;). As an alternative reality.

"You know what sucks?" He said, as he turned off the news app on his screen as violently with a demure swipe at the screen, "I never got to play the judge at chess. I hear he wasn't all that good, either..."

I see the irony. Karpov, our source has not been in contact.

"Whaa... Aw, shit. Fuck it. Fuck. This. Day." He grabs his waterproofs, a sure sign that he's had it with the night, too. "I'm going to the bar. Don't wait up."

He clinks the door shut as she is saying something heavy with pedantry as a retort to his closing words. He hums down the corridor, and out of sight. A small beep is heard as a small device is turned off. The man with small planets for fists silently walked in the other direction.

Jacob had better luck this evening, finding the room he was after. He used his USF on the door, and entered.

Who's there?

He said nothing, merely went up to the wall control unit for the computer and found the About section, then left. As the door clinked shut for the second time a man in a baseball cap followed the robot to the lift.

The chessboard in the apartment on floor 409 was still as it was, except there was a chess piece missing. Cain was out on the lower floors, with a determined air about him. He figured he could wave a few credits and he'd find out what happened in no time. He was buzzed out of another bar, but this time he had a lead. As he was about to ring at the apartment, he dropped what he was carrying the whole time - the black king. he went limp.

"My masters will be rather pleased, I suspect."

Sméagol is dead. He was Cain, a liberal.

Out on the 5th floor, the man put his cigarette out, pulled out his jetski-emblazoned lighter and lit up another one. He didn't have to wait long before the barrel-chested robot strolled by. The robot must've been distracted by its own thoughts of trying to come up with another joke as it was taken away, prevented from its own chores.

Below, at the plaza at the bottom of the atrium, a man in a fedora hat was running from pillar to pillar, keeping a tail. Thankfully his much untrained espionage skills got lucky - his target was oblivious, scratching away at that spot behind his ear.

The doctor had been standing in exactly the same place since the night before, and without replying to his partner, he left immediately, and headed to the plaza. He saw his target exit the plaza, and a strange man clanking across the tiled floor from post to post. But what was more important was something that nobody had noticed - something that rang a bell in the doctor's slowly-normalizing mind; that sound, the crackling booms... he turned his head and saw the smokey pixellation worming across the ceiling. He quickly opened his bag and rooted out his micrEMP and pointed it at the cloud, watching as it dissipated into the walls.

Unaware of his tail, the determined individual headed out of the plaza unprevented.

He walked up to the soap box. The hooded figure did not stir, instead, lowered his head to make it easier.

CH-KHNN

A vile snap.

As dawn suggested itself, That Damned Preacher made his way to his spot. He saw a pile that could be construed to have once been a body. The pile slowly began to rise up, cracking back into place.

The Preacher was not impressed.

"That's my bloody soap box."

CH-KHNN

Mundi is dead. he was Adam, a liberal

Night 3 is over. 16 players remain, with a majority of 9.

Chairdriver

Cube

Dan-likes-trees

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gmac

Heroicjanitor

Maddog

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

ReZ

The Peeps

Tellyn

Zell

Day 0

Night 1.

Night 2.

Day 4 begins.

I really should rename these 'weeks'...

Crap! :P

Final words:

"Ah, the bright light.. It's heavenly..

Hey they have arcades here!"

(should've chosen a different target :p)

Ok, I don't know how safe it is to come out with my role so soon but I don't want another slow game with no info coming through so vote: Chairdriver

Focussing on the last part of the write-up here. I targeted Chairdriver last night, he is the man 'clanking from post to post'. Chairdriver's story was that the doctor could save him, well all that happened was I stopped him from getting silenced (which happened to me yesterday so that pixel-monster-thing silences people).

From the write-up it looks like Chairdriver went on to kill Mundi, no one else is mentioned after him and the write-up continues with 'he walked up to the soap box'.

Basically Chair is a big ol' liar. Also the smoking man roleblocked chair's protector from the previous write-up so he is quite likely to be mafia.

Vote: Chairdriver

I wanted him gone yesterday because I just didn't trust him. If you are the doctor and you targeted him like he asked then he's clearly lying. What's sad is that by targeting him and protecting him (i guess?), you probably stopped any roleblockers that were also trying to target him and therefore caused the kill. Not that you were to know that. Still, my vote stands.

Votes (9 is majority)

Chairdriver (3): The Peeps, nintendohnut, ReZ

Edited by jayseven

Vote: Chairdriveryou probably stopped any roleblockers that were also trying to target him and therefore caused the kill. Not that you were to know that. Still, my vote stands.

The only person I'm shown to block is the silencer. The smoking man roleblocked the protector robot who was probably going for chair again - but that's an assumption. I see your point though.

At least we know for sure that chair can't be healed like he claimed which casts doubt on his whole story. I also don't believe the mafia will be able to pick another 'dummy' whenever one is killed. That doesn't really make sense...

Vote: Chairdriver

I'm confused as to why we haven't already lynched him.

Ok, I don't know how safe it is to come out with my role so soon but I don't want another slow game with no info coming through so vote: Chairdriver

Focussing on the last part of the write-up here. I targeted Chairdriver last night, he is the man 'clanking from post to post'. Chairdriver's story was that the doctor could save him, well all that happened was I stopped him from getting silenced (which happened to me yesterday so that pixel-monster-thing silences people).

From the write-up it looks like Chairdriver went on to kill Mundi, no one else is mentioned after him and the write-up continues with 'he walked up to the soap box'.

Basically Chair is a big ol' liar. Also the smoking man roleblocked chair's protector from the previous write-up so he is quite likely to be mafia.

Wait, so you're the brain surgeon?

My role would be the best thing if I didn't have the obvious downside that I'm literally a puppet. If there is a doctor out there, please target me!

Just in case you're trying to say you specifically need a brain surgeon...

I am the doctor. I protect.