N-Europe

In God We Rust: Game Thread

jayseven

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Jayseven came into the thread and said nothing so I guess we have to see the next write-up so you can see how my power works proper.

MOVING ON.

Based on that, we know that Zell is Dmitri who appears to be a part of a group and Chairdriver is a roleblocker with a headache.

Yes. Balls. That isn't clear at all.

I meant, his power should be to select two people and whoever targets THEM gets switched (so whoever targets one will target the other)

but what actually happened was the people Mundi targeted had THEIR targets switched.

That's different now. Stupid English.

Gonna come out with some info, hope it helps.

I am a role-switcher, I target two people and whoever targets them targets the other and from the looks of it, I targeted Dmitri and the roleblocker.

My targets were: Zell and Chardriver.

Chairdriver already talked about needing a brain surgeon so based on the write-up we can assume then that Zell is Dmitri and apparently Dmitri is a part of a group.

I'm not Dmitri, I'm the roleblocker.

Prior to me revealing this Chairdriver said this:

Anyone any good at brain surgery BTW?

and the roleblocker:

The confusion affected more than one individual. The second one rubbed his head mercilessly, unable to shake the feeling that he had set out to do something a little different...

Made me assume that Chair is the roleblocker.

Unless Chairdriver contradicts me I am going to hazard this

Vote: Zell

I wouldn't have thought your power would force chairdriver to act confused in his posts. I'm guessing he was either commenting on his lack of understanding of the write-up. Or he was asking if anyone knew who the doctor is?

Zell, who did you attempt to target last night then? I'll hold off voting for now but I will most likely be voting for you or chairdriver at some point in this day.

*sigh*

The confusion affected more than one individual. The second one rubbed his head mercilessly, unable to shake the feeling that he had set out to do something a little different...

I'm rubbing my head mercilessly because I'm confused!

I'm the roleblocker, what else can I say? I have no idea what chairdriver's post about brain surgery is about. It doesn't matter, he's Dmitri.

I wouldn't have thought your power would force chairdriver to act confused in his posts. I'm guessing he was either commenting on his lack of understanding of the write-up. Or he was asking if anyone knew who the doctor is?

Zell, who did you attempt to target last night then? I'll hold off voting for now but I will most likely be voting for you or chairdriver at some point in this day.

I attempted to target Jonnas last night, but was redirected to the Doctor.

Oh and:

Vote: chairdriver

Prior to me revealing this Chairdriver said this:

and the roleblocker:

Made me assume that Chair is the roleblocker.

I still don't get it. If the write-up says that they're both are confused and nothing about needing brain surgery then how does that make you know which one is which?

Sorry zell but I don't believe that either. It seems like a last chance bid to appear innocent. The peeps hits the nail on the head: neither of the people who Munro switched targeted jonnas. Dimitri wasn't jonnas's killer. That was a mumbling man, and he was the only one to target jonnas. So what you're claiming can't have happened: dimitri didn't do anything to jonnas.

Vote: Zell

I still don't get it. If the write-up says that they're both are confused and nothing about needing brain surgery then how does that make you know which one is which?

I assumed that Chairdriver posting about needing a surgeon is because his character needs one and is calling out for him.

He revealed this prior to me saying anything so if I am correct, that makes him the roleblocker and Zell Dmitri.

I assumed that Chairdriver posting about needing a surgeon is because his character needs one and is calling out for him.

He revealed this prior to me saying anything so if I am correct, that makes him the roleblocker and Zell Dmitri.

I'm just trying to work out where the extra information came from. Did you get the information saying that the roleblocker is the one that needs surgery?

Amendment #135:

The journalist sat at his desk, smoking a geniune tobacco cigarette he'd pinched on a trip to the J1 colony when he wrote a story on the fallacy of corruption, or the frequency of competition, or something like that. He'd forgotten. Karpov I have contacted our source. "Dude! that's totally..." He reads the PM. "wow. Mind. Blown. Midas Moses, tell your source thanks, we'll be back with more credits tomorrow night," Certainly. Karpov starts tapping away at his keyboard, only pausing to cuss at the relentless rain battering at his window.

*self-flagellation continues*

I'm telling the goddamn truth!

Seriously, before jumping on the lynch Zell bandwagon, why not wait to hear from chairdriver? He has neither confirmed or denied who he is yet. He knows as well as I know that if I get lynched then it will say that I'm not Dmitri and so proving that he is Dmitri. He will have to come out as Dmitri sooner or later.

If I have to, then I'll tell you who I am.

Wait ... Dmitri isn't the killer.

Dmitri felt odd. He was pleased to do as he was ordered, but something compelled him, spoke to him to act otherwise. As he dispersed from his masters, he ignored the turning he was supposed to make, and headed to the lift. He spoke, "Floor four-oh-nine."

Nothing happened.

Brow wrinkled, he tried again, "COMMAND: Floor four-oh-nine, computer." Still nothing. Even tapping in the numbers manually didn't work. Confused, he exited the lift, and went home, unable to think.

DOUBLEPOST

And another thing: Who did the mutterer actually target? Because we hear him following one of Dmitri's masters (who's even muttering himself), but then a(nother?) mutterer kills John the Probot. And are they even muttering about the same thing? The killer isn't exactly muttering about sin and being useless, is he?

TRIPLEPOST

Or maybe he is. He's muttering about being useful and his act being good. But if it's the same, is John the Probot one of Dmitri's masters?

QUADRUPLEPOST

There's also the slight possibility that the one stepping out into the street is the Doctor's assistant, but I'm not so sure.

GAH, I'm confused!

QUINTUPLEPOST

Regardless, providing Mundi is telling the truth, either Zell or chairdriver is Dmitri, who appears to be part of Caleb's mafia in the intro.

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane
Automerged Doublepost

It's so hard now to get on this with College. I can only get on this at night and not for very long. Although I'm still on during the day phase, I must be magical.

I think the Damned Preached is a protector and the lift incident was a fancy way of putting it.

I also think there are two Mafias. Each against the Liberals.

I don't know what Zell is on about because clearly Jonnas wasn't roleblocked. But if he was trying to hide from being Dmitri that would be a really crappy way of doing it. I'll wait for what Chairdriver has to say.

It's so hard now to get on this with College. I can only get on this at night and not for very long. Although I'm still on during the day phase, I must be magical.

I think the Damned Preached is a protector and the lift incident was a fancy way of putting it.

I also think there are two Mafias. Each against the Liberals.

I don't know what Zell is on about because clearly Jonnas wasn't roleblocked. But if he was trying to hide from being Dmitri that would be a really crappy way of doing it. I'll wait for what Chairdriver has to say.

Jayseven stated himself in the beginning that That Damned Preacher is not a player.