NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemens' Mafia - Sign ups

So, I suppose I should start my sign-ups. I know Jayseven will start his mafia soon, and I'm next in line. Basically, I will start the game shortly after either Jayseven's or Dannyboy's ends.

First of all, I do plan to deal with inactives and nightspeakers. I will be somewhat strict on that regard.

Second, I also plan to do something different for these write-ups. I hope it is successful.

Anyway, is anyone interested?

Participants:

(18)

-The Peeps

-Diageo

-Sméagol

-MadDog

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Cube

-Zell

-Dyson

-Eenuh

-Paj Meen Ah

-Nintendohnut

-Jayseven

-ReZourceman

-gmac

-Ellmeister

-heroicjanitor

-dan-likes-trees

-Tales

-

Edited by Jonnas

A gentlemens' mafia? Why, I do say I'm in, good sir! Pip pip tally ho! :D

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

I say, this all sounds rather spiffing, old chap. I'll join the list of scallywags if it's not a bother!

Pip-pip!

Proposed date of commencement, dear fellow?

Depends on how long Dannyboy's Colour mafia lasts (I'm guessing that Jayseven's will take longer).

Either way, I plan on bumping this thread near the start, you can wait until then, if you wish.

Ok, since chairdriver will run his Marvel Mafia soon, regardless of other games, I will leave this open for a while longer. I understand that many of you dislike playing several mafias at once, which is why I will wait until things settle down.

If you're still undecided about it, I still plan to bump the thread near the start of the game.

That said, having at least 20 players would be marvellous.