NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

I bought quite a few, but trine 2 wasn't in sale, but I've been lusting after it for a while, so I don't mind.

Watch_The_Throne.jpg

Watch The Throne - Jay-Z and Kanye West

£5

51JuccdCzqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

F1 2011 3DS

£15

394328_10150452423207944_601252943_8718842_1525844615_n.jpg

Asics Gel Nimbus 12 trainers

£110

394328_10150452423207944_601252943_8718842_1525844615_n.jpg

Asics Gel Nimbus 12 trainers

£110

Woah those are some serious trainers! What sport do you use them for?

Woah those are some serious trainers! What sport do you use them for?

Training to run the London Marathon in April, so needed some proper good shoes that are perfectly suited to my feet/running style.

Probably could have got them cheaper online, but I felt was worth paying the extra for a proper analysis/fitting from experts. Also got £80 paid towards them by my parents for xmas so the cost to me wasn't too bad really.

@mr\-paul Great stuff! And yeah definately the right thing getting them properly fitted!

Hope the training goes well!

TATSUNOKO-VS-CAPCOM-WII-PAL-STOKDA-KACMAZ__37316312_0.jpg

Bought this with Ine in Gamestation, as it was only a tenner. We're on the lookout for more multiplayer games. Played about an hour of it so far and love it.

Buying it was eventful. There was a dude next to us trying to return a console which was "an unwanted gift", only to be told that he could exchange the gift, but couldn't get a refund. It did get very heated in there.

Also went to Beales and picked up some buttons, needle and thread. Three of my buttons on my coat are missing, so now I have some replacements. Yaaaay. My middle button has been missing for about 2 years now.

Nokia_Lumia_800_bl_2037974c.jpg

Nokia Lumia 800 Unlocked

£270

Yeeeeaaaaah Windows Phone : peace:

CLEN1844.jpg111%7C0000079b9%7C6e36_orh100000w600_OS-Vanilla-Milk--Raspberry-Shower.jpg692%5C5000101080692%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

I now have 8 bottles of Original Source shower gel. GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!

£3.30 for the lot.

I did want to eat the Vanilla Milk and Raspberry one. The Mint Chocolate one smells of After Eight. I have another one (Black Cherry and Almond) that smells like cherry bakewell tart. And I love the smell of the lime one.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4aPFh6Sp8_AhqC55gjBtFNr7xvd9LbmHwpoq-KrkJfRGfOHFt

White iPhone 4S 16GB (late christmas present for the gf)

£TOO MUCH (On credit card...)

If she loses it, I may kill her.

Oh and I actually got one of these myself the other day but for FREE (only because I got a new contract). My number should be ported over to new sim card tomorrow as changed networks.

Waoh Woah.. how is that free?

"Hey guys I got a free house today with a mortgage."

To get that 'free' I'm guessing it involves subscribing to a hideous tariff with a 24 month contract or such. Almost always works out cheaper to just buy the phone and put it on a cheap PAYG plan.

Waoh Woah.. how is that free?

"Hey guys I got a free house today with a mortgage."

Ha. What @Sheikah said. It's free in the sence I didn't have to pay anything up upfront.

Just signed up for £42 a month for 900 minutes, unlimited texts, 500mb internet with O2 and as I said didn't have to pay anything for the phone.

Just signed up for £42 a month for 900 minutes, unlimited texts, 500mb internet with O2 and as I said didn't have to pay anything for the phone.

So a phone designed for heavy use of the internet on a contract with a pitiful data limit?

microsoft_arc_touch_mouse_2.jpg

Wireless mouse, so I can use my laptop while it's plugged into my TV.

o________0

I don't have £500 to just go and buy the phone first! :heh:

So a phone designed for heavy use of the internet on a contract with a pitiful data limit?

I have never gone above 300mb in the two years I have has this 3GS, and i always using the internet on my phone. Facebook, twitter youtube, news aps, general internet browsing.

Didn't see the point in going for a Higher band. I used to have unlimited but when I looked at my bills I didn't see the point.

Edited by Mike1988uk
Automerged Doublepost

Fair enough. I just prefer having no option, so if I wanted to use over 10GB in a month, I could (and have).

_57285895_clevs_cut_get.jpg

4 Tickets to see Nathan Cleverly defend his WBO Light Heavyweight title against Tommy Karpency on 25th February, £45 per ticket.

Hoping that British boxers have a better year this year than 2011...(Kahn, Haye, Froch....I'm looking at you.)

I have never gone above 300mb in the two years I have has this 3GS, and i always using the internet on my phone. Facebook, twitter youtube, news aps, general internet browsing.

I used 279MB in the first 5 days. :o

Fair enough. I just prefer having no option, so if I wanted to use over 10GB in a month, I could (and have).

I know what you mean, it is better not having a 'limit' as circustances can change etc.

I used 279MB in the first 5 days. :o

:o Maybe I dont use my phone as much as I thought? Ha

Well I'm assuming wifi in the house does not use up the allowance so when i'm using it at home it wont count. (When i'm being lazy and not opening laptop!)