NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Ah but you see, this thread is "What Have You Bought?" and I haven't bought Skyrim. Trust me, you'll know when I've bought it! :p:bouncy:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

(play before reading this post)

THE TIME...HAS COME...

DAZZ....WILL BE GETTING....THE ONE GAME...THAT WILL CHANGE CHRISTMAS FOREVER....AS WELL AS HIS LIFE!

skyrim-360-cover.jpg

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I HAVE IT! FINALLY I F**KING HAVE IT! HAVE IT, YOU BASTARDS! YES! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE! HOLY TITTY FUNBAGS, I HAVE THE GAME!

: peace::hug:: peace::hug::laughing::D:hehe:

Basically, I had the same reaction as this video (turn your volume down):

So yeah, in case you didn't get what I was trying to say, I have bought Skyrim and now I have to wait for it! Just five days left and it'll be mine! :D

I got my ear pierced a few months ago so I finally took out the thing/bar/stud that was put in on the day, and bought this as my first post-piercing earring:

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=39537555

It's such a joke.

I seem to have lost (well, I know where I put it when I went out this evening, it's just not there anymore) the one I've had in the months, leaving me with just the really unsubtle wolf. Jokes.

The other day I bought...

Captain America (blu ray) £18

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjlGxjDQzitISCNtXywWsE9iqcIBB1pgm-sa8SBTQoldv_56vL

&

Horrible Bosses (dvd) £10

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMOVAfIWVQHxkLRYSy_06Ti9Csc29Y454QGz5ogw_rUgg32DP4

Three pink iced doughnuts and two egg custard tarts from Greggs I think or the Bakers Oven. YUM.

New belt:

vans-mens-mens-vans-deppster-web-belt-black-white.jpg

Needed some sunglasses, but couldn't decide on the colour, so I got both. Fuck yeah capitalism:

Black.jpg

Silver.jpg

the-x-files-complete-collectors-dvd-box-set-1259595911.png

Finally. Had to be done as Scully is my hero in life.

Where from/how much?

New belt:

Needed some sunglasses, but couldn't decide on the colour, so I got both. Fuck yeah capitalism:

You certainly are going through some sort of transformation. Impressive!

You certainly are going through some sort of transformation. Impressive!

In all fairness, I've always wanted some Aviators, but couldn't because I didn't know my prescription and refused to pay for another eye test. Now that I have contacts I don't need to worry about that. One of the main reasons I bought both instead of picking a colour was because they were reasonably priced.

But yeah. I've decided to stop wearing clothes/accessories that are "Meh" and only buy/wear stuff that I find awesome. So far I'm up to 3 pairs of jeans, a handful of t shirts and one or two jumpers. I've also got a hoodie on the way, which has been on order for about a month.

I just like that feeling of wearing something that I consider awesome. Clothing: Serious business.

I bought some guitar strings today. Was tuning it earlier and the high E string just snapped. I've been meaning to change the strings, so ended up popping into town, buying some strings and getting them attached there.

Whilst I was there, I ended up getting Hotel Dusk for my housemate for Christmas. She mentioned that she hasn't played it, but likes the look of it.

LA-Noire-XBOX360-Region-Free-Disk-2-P2P.jpg

Had a little peek up GAME today and found this. In brand-new condition. With no scratches or dirty fingerprints or anything on the disc. Basically, never played or VERY carefully looked after. £3. Best bargain of the year!