N-Europe

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia

Diageo

You're only 7th Dyson. I had expected to already see an outcome by the time I got back online but understandably there's a lot of information to go over...

Rez, your claims of being the most open aren't really worth much as you've been the most questioned/investigated person so you just have had more to respond to than the rest of us. Also, while you have come out with your character, your power is still a roleblock which can be used to benefit the mafia.

One thing that is niggling at me though is why would a mafia member have a reverse night-kill power. Either you've made it up or it's a cover... or you're town. Also, we can tell you to stab whoever but that won't stop a mafia night-killing as they can see who we tell you to hit so it really won't do much good.

Keeping my vote. If you're found to be town then Tellyn is clearly evil. I don't think anyone will end up casting that final vote anyway. I wonder what would happen if you voted for yourself Rez, maybe you'd cancel it out and survive ;)

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I genuinely cannot believe that Rez is doing this. He's put me on this stupid list simply because I welcomed the peeps into the game! What a ridiculous idea. And as well as that he has decided that on his list of six there are three mafia members because we know every character. Well... my character has been mentioned once in this entire game as far as I remember. Because so far I haven't done anything. At all. That is why I find it completely ridiculous that I'm on the list of evil people. Please will someone call his bluff so that we can move on with the game. He's either made up this lynch bomb to survive, or it really does exist in which case he's definitely a mafia member. Either way we'll get something out of it - we either get a mafia member out of the way, or a bit of sanity tomorrow and no more pointless lists.

Nintendohnuts made up list or people I think are evil:

Dannyboy

Jonnas

Tellyn

Nintendohnut

mr paul

martinist

Ashley

What? They all looked at me funny, therefore at least 10 of them must be mafia. Right? Oh, and I have a lynch bomb. So watch out! Also, I kill every night. But I am a townie. Who said I wasn't. They're on the list now.

:nono::indeed:

Seriously, there's been so much bullshit coming from ReZ from the start of this game, and the whole lynch bomb thing just seems bizarre. Here you go.

Change vote: No Lynch

Go ahead and vote for ReZ. This way you won't have made the last vote. I'll change mine back afterwards.

..or at least post if you're not going to. I just want answers dammit!

I'm nervous as well. I can't help but feel a little guilty if the lynchbomb thing is true.

Lynch-bomb or not it isbound to happen if it is true, only delaying it means that more townies get killed while we mull over if we have the balls to vote for him.

I'm still here, I just go out at weekends and come home too drunk to pay threads like this the attention they deserve!

Everyone listen up. The blue thing is 100% not me. Eenuh stop confusing things! Why did my pm say your behaviour was evil?

Are we sure that peach is not evil?

Also I assume the Lucario-role-switch affects only the people targetting (us) instead of us ourselves and who we target? Can't say for sure, because on the first night when it was last used, I didn't stab anyone.

Y'see, I'm still convinced that lucario's power switches the target's targets, if you get me, which is why I still distrust peach, because, y'know, she broke my face in.

DIAGEO!!!!!!

I'm so tense/ReZ revealed he's mafia so I'm not really. I want to see if the lynchbomb was true. I doubt it about 89% though.

Lol it wasn't.

The only thing that I didn't lie about was that I stab people and that it is delayed. Except it kills them three days later. :D Consider it my parting gift! :p

Lol it wasn't.

The only thing that I didn't lie about was that I stab people and that it is delayed. Except it kills them three days later. :D Consider it my parting gift! :p

A man could really grow to dislike you :Þ

Not because of what you do, but because of how people so willingly believe you in spite of the obvious bullshit and former shenanigans.

A man could really grow to dislike you :Þ

Not because of what you do, but because of how people so willingly believe you in spite of the obvious bullshit and former shenanigans.

I wasn't lying.

(Oh...I did lie, the night kill reverse is single use) thats the only thing I lied about.

So yeah. Not exactly certain why despite revealing the whole mafia (pretty much) that wasn't good enough for Dyson. Danny jumped at the chance however. :p

So yeah, you know what to do, but the mafia deserve to win now after this mess. :)

You've lied somewhere along the way. Everything you say twists and changes so no-one believes you when you are even trying to help.

But in trying to help he made a list that the majority of us can agree with (and there isn't really anyone who can dispute it), and created a shortlist of five people, two of which have been mafia killers. Technically, we could have a near-complete list of the mafia tomorrow.

Except as a last ditch effort he's probably directed us at town members since he knows who the rest of the mafia are. I don't think we can believe anything ReZ has said. Remember, he has no intrest in helping us win, and will try anything to help the mafia.