N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 15: On Your Talent Agent's Secret Service

Haden

Second draw in a row for me, this one being less surprising considering my away form. Got friday off in order for everyone else to fondle with their match-in-hand. I'm predicting jimbob to beat tales and take the 3rd spot.

I've just noticed - I have the double-header off... my next game is next friday :'(

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another good win for me today whilst I was playing a bit of youth.

Friday will be interesting against Ell! Full strength squad with a big win bonus is in need! I'm hoping a GD of 4 higher than Ell's should keep me at top spot even if I lose on Friday and then will hopefully bring things back in the return leg on Tuesday.

Hmm, not good. Looks like my hopes of defending my title are over. That said, anything can happen in the second half of the season, and I'm yet to play the league loser at the moment DuDs for a hopefully easy 6 points. We'll see where this goes. If everyone else could draw twice in the next two games that'd be great ta.

Sorry it's so late.

0,,10794~8825696,00.gif

Gameday 3

Hammerboys 0 - 3 Happenstance FC

Hammerboys were presented with a difficult home match against Happenstance FC on gameday 3. Hammerboys set out in a positive manner, lining up an attacking 3-4-3. Happenstance went 4-3-3. Alot of good football was expected in this match, and it didn't disappoint, as both sides had 13 good chances between them, the majority going to Happenstance. Happenstance dominated possession early on, and they were rewarded with a neat goal, from 17 year old Dibbler, after 21 minutes. The first 8 minutes were brutal, with 4 yellow cards shown, 2 to each team. Each side got another yellow before Happenstance extended their lead after Kono latched onto the end of a Falco through ball. Young Dibbler was then subbed off with a minor injury, before Happenstances' Gregor sealed the comfortable win with a screamer from 25 yards. Pre-season favorites Happenstance rise to their expectations, and pull off a good away win.

Complete Domstercool 0 - 2 Edd Kirby Athletic

Former high flyers Domstercool were up against a tough Edd Kirby Athletic side. They came out the tunnel in a 5-4-1 formation, while Kirby went with a solid 4-4-2 formation. The game started on a bad note, as Huiberts of Athletic was strechered off with a bad injury just 5 minutes into the match. They were 1-0 up less than 10 minutes later as Hill laid off the ball to McKenna to smash home. Edd Kirby Athletic kept pressing as they had the majority of possession. Cardwell of Domstercool went off with a slight leg injury towards teh end of the game. Minutes later, Kirby doubled their lead. Hill whipped in a peach of a cross, Mortimer headed home. Edd Kirby gain a deserved victory away from home.

Juicy Fruits 0 - 1 Lededhead Dominatrix

Juicy Fruits hosted Dominatrix in a game were the away team were very much on top. The first half held a few chances for the away team, none of which were finished. Bakboord of Juicy Fruits was forced of just before half time with a bruised ankle. Dominatrix scored 9 minutes after the break, Motson scored a difficult chance to give them the crucial first goal. Dominatrix had more chances to seal the 3 points, but none were put in the back of the net. Juicy Fruits defender Bissumbhar, was given a second yellow minutes from the end, after he pulled down an opposing player. The red ended a difficult afternoon for the home team, one the supporters will be disappointed in.

Rising Phoenix 4 - 1 Murrchester United

An interesting encounter between Rising Phoenix and Murrchester United started on bad terms. Young Phoenix defender McManaman was subbed off on the first minute with a nasty injury. Phoenix dominated possession with a massive 65% of it over the full 90 minutes. Their dominance started to show as they took the lead halfway through the first half. Bolam nodded in a Osbourne corner. After half time, Osbourne then again setup a goal for his team. Another one of his corners was headed in by McAvoy on this occasion. Murrchester were restricted to just 2 chances throughout the whole match, as they struggled to keep the ball for a substantial amount of time. Minutes after their second, Piquet slotted home a Parsons lobbed through ball. Murrchester got on the scoresheet on the 76th minute, but this proved to be no more than a consolation goal, as Risings' Brosnan drilled home a penatly 2 minutes later. Murrchester then had a man straight sent off after a dangerous foul, which only rubbed salt in the wounds. Rising Phoenix accomplish a great home victory over Murrchester United.

--------------------

Player of the Day - Benjamin Osbourne (Rising Phoenix)

Was the heart of their midfield, and was in the middle of everything good that came out of his team. Setup 2 goals for his side.

Most Important Result - Rising Phoenix 4 - 1 Murrchester United

Great win for the home team. Shows just what they are capable of.

Turned on the Style - Rising Phoenix

Phoenix deservingly are included in all awards. 65% possession, and 9 chances. Wonderful football.

--------------------

Will catch up in the next few days, as i don't have a game for 10 days :heh: sorry again that I've fell so far behind :(

Will catch up in the next few days, as i don't have a game for 10 days :heh: sorry again that I've fell so far behind :(

It's all good, cheers for doing it,

I cant say I really wanted to read about my 4-1 thrashing anyway's ;)

Mcoy really was not expecting to be in second place at mid season. Mcoy hopes his players can keep up the good work as he is getting an injury every game at the moment!

Mcoy was wondering who you'd consider your main rivals in this game, Mcoy always enjoys the little wars going over the personal matches. Mcoy would say his biggest rival is Dud's, Mcoy showed Dud's up badly in the first season but ever since then Dud's has been a pain in the fucking arse, for this reason Mcoy seeks the complete destruction of this football club.

Edited by Brian Mcoy

Charlie is definitely my rival. I enjoy it since his team always look so much better and yet they always seem to struggle against me-ish.

I personally think I have quite a tenacious side always nicking points here and there from teams.

You would have paid 1 million to have beaten me?! I paid 300,000! My form was a bit meh so I decided to have a go with long balls, its always a hit and miss thing with me. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't! Injured two of my team you git.

Following Haden United's last match, Police have unearthed irregular betting patterns on the result of the game. Several playing staff at the club have been found guilty of betting on the match and as a result, the club have been fined 1 184 000 econ.

Ok...

Im rocking it up in minus econ territory now!

I will find out who set me up and take them down if it is the last thing I do.

Mcoy loved it that your players got five bookings for a most likley aggressive setting :P

Nah I stayed on the middle one as the ref was high on harshness!

Charlie is definitely my rival. I enjoy it since his team always look so much better and yet they always seem to struggle against me-ish.

I personally think I have quite a tenacious side always nicking points here and there from teams.

You would have paid 1 million to have beaten me?! I paid 300,000! My form was a bit meh so I decided to have a go with long balls, its always a hit and miss thing with me. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't! Injured two of my team you git.

I'm always conscientious of paying big win bonuses as especially this season, as long as I get promoted it doesn't really matter which place I finish in the top 3. However I feel it adds to the spirit of the game by going all out to top the league.

Google translator:

Odd-Egil Winterberg are slightly superstitious off and has acquired a squid named PÃ¥l shall be completely unique regard predicting. When Odd-Egil Paul Winter asked to choose the winner in the next Adorable Vikings-fight, there was no hesitation from Paul's side, it is namely the Adorable Vikings win and Odd-Egil Winter will be so glad that my confidence and form increases.

Survival in the official league mostly depends on the next match. I'm currently on 6th place out of 8, the bottom two get relegated. I'm playing nr 7 next friday then nr 1 in the last match. If I win my next match I will stay another season no matter what, if don't I need to at least get a draw in the last match.