N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 15: On Your Talent Agent's Secret Service

Haden

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcoy got his change report through, nothing fantastic but nothing awful either. Mcoy's going to be looking to remove 2-3 players to keep his squad more managable, Mcoy has a horrible dilema though, remove one of the vets or scrap a youth member?

Mcoy was wondering if anyone wanted a few friendlies to try and get players forms up?

Edited by Brian Mcoy

This season I had no problems with needing money for training.

Then you didn't train enough!

With a pot of cash:

Form less than 16 = train

Form has any sort of downward arrow = train

Form has neutral arrow but you have a feeling it might go down after the next match = train

I was hoping for a better report.

Only 6 visible increases, and none of them being my star-studded midfield. Testini is up to 19 6 now though, which is nice.

Going to have a bit of a revamp of my squad, Noel is getting the boot as he's 30 and doesn't have a training cone. Kit, because of injury, went negative so is also getting the boot before he decideds to be a dick and not leave like Crowley and Hoover last season!

Decent change report. +10 increase with 9 visible. 1 decrease but not visible. Most improved areas from the report are the defence and midfield. However I'm a little disappointed there were not any visible improvements to the goalkeepers, and only 1 visible improvement in the strike force.

wednesday_on_pitch_with_cup_400x300.jpg

Really glad I won! :D

Congrats to Madpool and Mcoy you were awesome all the way through and I wasnt confident I would do it until I saw I had won! So pleased it came together would have hated this bunch of players that I have not to have won.

Not a bad change report I seem to always get around plus 10 got plus 9 this time.

Decided to bring some youth in as my sqaud is in some regards ageing, although they are also reaching their prime so its good and bad news. But want the team to be competitive for the future!

On to Admin stuff.

Will start new season in about a week maybe more. So that everyone has time to get friendlies, training, transferes sorted.

I have recruited another two outsiders. But please try and get more NE recruits as this is meant to be an NE league! Another 2 people would be ideal but even 1 more would be great I will advertise to.

Awards for top league will be done. I am just going through fixtures and doing awards only. Will release huge report on weekend.

Madpool and Gaggle could you let me know if you are doing the same? If you do could you send me the word doc if not I will limit prize draw to top league.

Anyway thanks everyone for a great season! Hope the report treated you well can't wait for Season 16!

Mcoy found the first 8 seconds hillarious. This video represents Mcoy trying to dirty trick Maddog and failing, Mcoy tried hitting one of the players over a head with a can. When this failed Mcoy tried rigging a heavy object to drop on their head, unfortunately the timing mechanism went off too late.

Edited by Brian Mcoy