N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 15: On Your Talent Agent's Secret Service

Haden

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always find Bruise a bit counter productive my players get injured!

I am going to just do game by game catch up awards without reports again this season. I have had to format my computer and lost all my reports (doubles were in progress :( ) if other reprorters want to do the same we should still be able to do prizes with less hassle. Will try to keep on top next season :D

I always find Bruise a bit counter productive my players get injured!

I am going to just do game by game catch up awards without reports again this season. I have had to format my computer and lost all my reports (doubles were in progress :( ) if other reprorters want to do the same we should still be able to do prizes with less hassle. Will try to keep on top next season :D

I'll do the same.

Set my tactics for tomorrow, all i can do is beat Roostophe, and hope that Haden drops points :heh:

Good luck anyway! :)

CRAZZYYY DAVE tactics set. My change report is going to be very lopsided. A couple on 17 (woop!), but most straddling 11-13 which isn't fantastic, and my yoofs should really be pushed for double-jumps but I've been so preoccupied with survival that I've nearly forgotten them. A couple of them are 13 and with any luck will be 16-17 after a game and some last-minute training, but a few, mainly my elders, are on 7-9, which is a bit sad, really.

Therefore! I predict another mid-league mainstay for season 16. Perhaps I can just see how long I can stay in this league without being promoted or relegated?

Mine dev values are less than satisfying. Got two at 15, the highest of all, and two elders with 7 and 9. I will have a problem with age the coming seasons, but I might just get rid of them and start all over with some youths. My 22-8 midfielder only got 11 in dev value. Injury and cards kept him out of a few matches again.

CRAZZYYY DAVE tactics set. My change report is going to be very lopsided. A couple on 17 (woop!), but most straddling 11-13 which isn't fantastic, and my yoofs should really be pushed for double-jumps but I've been so preoccupied with survival that I've nearly forgotten them. A couple of them are 13 and with any luck will be 16-17 after a game and some last-minute training, but a few, mainly my elders, are on 7-9, which is a bit sad, really.

Therefore! I predict another mid-league mainstay for season 16. Perhaps I can just see how long I can stay in this league without being promoted or relegated?

Try and beat 5 seasons consecutively in the middle league:heh:.

My change report should be ok but not spectacular, 1 on 17, few on 15, everyone else on at least 10 thankfully. Hoping I get a double jump for Julian Wacek.

Never heard of someone getting a really good change report, it's never as much as you hoped!

As i predicted, i lost. Didn't get promoted this season, which would have been nice. Lost out by 1 point. Looked at the results, found out 64ths cheated. Very un-sportsman-like, i don't like cheaters too much.

Still, at least i stay in the middle league. Gives me a chance to prepare for another shot at the top flight next season.

I never see a problem with 'cheating'. I always do it if the ref gives me the opportunity.

A surprise 1-0 win! Nice way to end the season.

My dev values are predominantly 11-13 now. I'm hoping to get two double-jumps, from my keeper and from a defender. My defense has always been my strong point. I should've tried to jack up my strikers, but instead I think I'll be left with a lot of driftwood. Oh dear.

Mcoy had a fantastic first half of the season, Mcoy's second season was a bit of a stinker but he can't complain about third place.

Mcoy's change report Isn't going to be that great, managing 20 players is a bit too hard so Mcoy is going to make a few cuts nexts season if anyone is looking for some players :)

Mcoy's milestones:

First top 3 position in top league

First Legend in the club

First (and last?) dirty trick

Edited by Brian Mcoy

Gutted to be relegated :( But I vow to get promoted back straight away. Went down by 1 point, while 3 points separate 3rd and 7th. Shows how tight things were in the top league.

After pulling off such a great win against Mcoy I thought it was a bit harsh of Odwin's match to be against DuD!

Just because my stats against you Bayern Boring have only improved since we last fought in the top league!

Congrats on promotion though, I enjoy our rivalry (only when I win though).