N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 15: On Your Talent Agent's Secret Service

Haden

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aiming for starting the season in a week on Tuesday 23rd November.

Is that date popular with everyone? If so make sure you get transfers, training and alert any friends who want to enter (MadDog said he had one?) to join up by then.

Awards, Madpool has sent me his, I have nearly finished mine, Gaggle hasnt got back to me yet. Raffle will be done before next season though so watch this space!

My luck has been so great recently. My last three youths:

20-6 defender, 2.0 million.

17-4 defender with good heading ability and brute, 3.0 million.

17-4 midfielder with ice cold and strong shooting power, 2.7 million.

All in eight days.

Edited by Tales

Noa Brusling has decided to retire from the game at the end of the season. The rest of the players in Bayern Bru want to continue playing for the club next season.

Cunt. Cunt. Cunt.

And Tales, that's seriously unfair. In the past season I've had 2 players refuse to get sold at the age of 30 and 31 and no good youths whatsoever!

Retirement rules have been changed, as well as rules on average age. All in the Xpert11 daily.

None for me.

Good luck with that defense next season Dyson!

That was my thinking too! Dyson and Villan both have old squads. :)

My average age is screwed, midfield is really high, everywhere else low...

It's going to be harder to get high dev value for older players appearently. I thought it was hard enough at is was. Three oldies didn't reach 10 for me this season.

My oldest striker is going to retire. He's the top scorer in my team. Hopefully the new striker I just bought will suffice.

I don't think I will have a problem with the rule. Maybe I will drop beneath 25 a little when training all my youths.

Mcoy just read about the average age rule and It just sounds exactly the same. Play 26 year old average team to get most performance and match experience.

Mcoy is kind of iffy on older players being nerfed. Mcoy would be happy if the legend status would remove the negative traits so teams who have actually had long term youngsters advance aren't punished because other people buy old players en mass.

2) The age of the player will affect how injury prone the player will be. This means that younger players will have a smaller probability of getting injured while older players will have higher probability to get injured. The younger the player is, the less likely it will be that the player will be injured.

Mcoy dislikes this, Mocy would think older players would be less prone to injury as they may be more in reserve compared to youngsters, Mcoy feels that perhaps injury times should be slightly higher as it takes someone older to get back Into form. Mcoy can see his midfield suffering over the next few seasons :(

Overall Mcoy can see youth and mid-aged player prices sky rocketing, Mcoy would probably grab deals or hold onto young players before this ticks over into the transfer. Mcoy finds this a fresh change to our league though, Mcoy could see some teams flying up and down the tables :)

Edit: Mcoy feels sorry for Dyson and Roostophe

Edited by Brian Mcoy

Only had one quit, and can do fine without him.

I think the rule changes are to encourage managers to put out a more varied side - trying to prevent one from just playing their strongest team every game.

Lost 2-0 to mcoy in the friendly, which i don't think was too bad. he had 9 chances, I only had two. It's going to be another defensive season as I try to get my strikers up to par. GULP!