N-Europe

DIY Mafia: The Game Thread

MadDog

No one at the moment, although I'm still very suspicious of you, even though there doesn't seem to be some hard evidence (or any even) at the moment. Ooh I love to read Maddog's role decsription at the end of this.

Anyway, like I said before, we can wait for Zell to reveal who the long haired guy is, who definitely needs to be lynched.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am entirely confused by everything that I just read.

Womfg.

One thing that I wondered from all that, maybe if Moogle is God and his partner is the Devil, its set up in a way that Moogle thinks he is "partners" with the Devil, and then Jay was chosen as the person who's shoulder they sit on? And then once he died, their win conditions changed...God became town, and maybe the Devil is secretly double agent (either neutral-evil on his own (win condition being to kill God?), or as part of the mafia). I definately don't think the Devil and God would be in a team without the Devil having a secondary agenda unknown to God.

Although I'm confused about what this means for Moogle...he is claiming to be God, correct? So killing him might end up making whoever his partner is win the game. Which would explain why the partner hasn't said anything yet, because if the partner turned on Moogle and then Moogle ended up surviving the day, the Devil has revealed himself. But if Moogle is actually the devil, then I think we definately want rid of him. So can someone summarise whats the current understanding on Moogle? Cause the way I see it, killing him is either gonna stop some neutral winning the game, or cause some neutral to win the game.

I hope at least some of that was relevant / correct.

My partner hasn't said anything because I've told him not to.

We need to know the truth. Moogle's story has holes in it, and lynching him will shed more light on ReZ's part on all of this.

Please point them out.

Also I'd like to say that do you not find yourselves retarded when Cube says "I investigated ReZ, he's evil" yet now you're all lynching me?

When I die I'd like to see ReZ's and Diageo's head on a stake please.

The fact that you were Neutral, but became good, and now you're still good after J7 died.

My theory, you and your partner need a "host" to survive, first you went to J7 and became good, but after he died, you needed a new host, and chose a mafioso.

Best case scenario, we get a mafioso ally. But if I'm wrong, then you're Neutral or Good, and we confirm ReZ as evil.

My theory, you and your partner need a "host" to survive, first you went to J7 and became good, but after he died, you needed a new host, and chose a mafioso.

Where the fuck did this ridiculous theory come from? We targeted j7 because we had to choose somebody to join our team. Now he's dead. That's it. No hosts or any other shit like that.

Well at the risk of putting more "holes" in my story. I'm not good, I'm neutral. I honestly thought that in the second pm it said we were good. Anyway we're neutral but our win condition is when all mafia are gone. No I don't know why we aren't town and no I don't expect you to believe me. I do expect you to lynch ReZ tomorrow though.

@Dannyboy: J7's role was unknown, not neutral. He could be good.

Where the fuck did this ridiculous theory come from? We targeted j7 because we had to choose somebody to join our team. Now he's dead. That's it. No hosts or any other shit like that.

Why did you have to choose a teammate, and why are you still good after he died?

But hey, I'm still up for lynching ReZ. That cockblocker sure sounds shadier than you. The problem is, your name won't be cleared through his lynching, while the reverse is a win-win scenario.

On the other hand, after his lynching, your name can be cleared by investigators like Cube...

That's it, instead of coming up with these theories, we should just lynch the shadier suspect. Change Vote: ReZ

New post: Okay, after that, I see you're in a similar position as I once was. I'll definitely lay off your back.

When I'm confirmed town?

Anyway I was pondering. Who is the most famous or main stream or charactrer that is a shopkeeper? Apu. Who loves The Simpsons? Thus Coolness Bears is Apu, the shopkeeper.

And inactive again. :p

I'm assuming you're talking about the "underachieving shop worker" mentioned in the write up. This person is Tellyn. Perhaps he chose to be Ashley.

@Dannyboy: J7's role was unknown, not neutral. He could be good.

Why did you have to choose a teammate, and why are you still good after he died?

But hey, I'm still up for lynching ReZ. That cockblocker sure sounds shadier than you. The problem is, your name won't be cleared through his lynching, while the reverse is a win-win scenario.

On the other hand, after his lynching, your name can be cleared by investigators like Cube...

That's it, instead of coming up with these theories, we should just lynch the shadier suspect. Change Vote: ReZ

New post: Okay, after that, I see you're in a similar position as I once was. I'll definitely lay off your back.

Shadier than the devil, whose story doesn't even add up? And who is now on top of everything else (and theres a lot) is using the "I read my pm wrong" chesnut. Seriously. No...no...seriously?!

Shadier than the devil, whose story doesn't even add up? And who is now on top of everything else (and theres a lot) is using the "I read my pm wrong" chesnut. Seriously. No...no...seriously?!

Shadier than the whole "oh you investigated me and discovered I was evil? That's because whoever targets me targets who I've targeted." chesnut?

Well fuck me. I go out for my girlfriends birthday and when I get back all of this has kicked off! I've had a read through of thread and I have literally no idea who to believe. Moogles story seems to be suspicious and Rez seems to be pushing pretty hard to get him lynched. We could lynch either one and hopefully get something out of it. The only problem is that by doing that both of them could be wrong and just super suspicious and then we potentially lise two townies.

I also think we need to remember diageo. I think he was hoping he'd be forgotten in this storm and his admittance of being shadow would get him off. I actually think he's someone we need to look at more.

As I'm on my iPod I'm not going to vote yet as I want to read through the whole thing properly to get a better view of peoples arguments. There's a lot to take in so far. Sorry I've been away but I will reply properly tomorrow :)