N-Europe

Minecraft!

Nintenchris

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much fun was tonight?! Multiplayer is defo where the fun is to be had! Y'all need to teach me how yo use Redstone :p Hopefully Il get online tomorrow, failing that it will be next weekend but then destiny is out!

Brilliant multiplayer game which promotes teamwork and comradery and a bloody good laugh. I've lost hours in this game already!

So ignore the above post made half a year ago :p

I was exploring my world on PS4 when I came across this strange cave. You only see half of it in the picture. It runs straight from the top of a really high mountain to the bedrock. Aside from smaller caves leading into it, it is completly smooth all the way down.

Minecraft_PlayStationreg4Edition_20140909003126_zps51593e2a.jpg

Minecraft_PlayStationreg4Edition_20140909003359_zps80f1da6d.jpg

Couldn't even jump down if I wanted to. I was blocked as if I had hit the end of the world(I was not)

Edited by Tales

Seeing this thread again makes me want to update my mods to work with 1.7.X. I've just gotten so bored with the game though. When my mods made it into a few of the main FTB packs a while back and I realized how much power I had to change the balance of the game for a lot of people, it just didn't feel worth playing any more. Still, I should probably just bite the bullet and get it done before my twitter followers decide to murder me.

I dont remember the recipe but yes they can be crafted.

8 bits of paper around a compass, if it hasn't changed since back in my day :p

Just need to work out how to craft those items now. :hehe:

When another player spawns in my game in local co-op, they spawn at my first spawn point which is miles from my village. Is there any way to get them to spawn closer?

Also, they lost their map...so meeting/locating the village is close to impossible.