NEurope
Nintenchris

Minecraft!

How much fun was tonight?! Multiplayer is defo where the fun is to be had! Y'all need to teach me how yo use Redstone :p Hopefully Il get online tomorrow, failing that it will be next weekend but then destiny is out!

How much fun was tonight?! Multiplayer is defo where the fun is to be had! Y'all need to teach me how yo use Redstone :p Hopefully Il get online tomorrow, failing that it will be next weekend but then destiny is out!

Brilliant multiplayer game which promotes teamwork and comradery and a bloody good laugh. I've lost hours in this game already!

Shame a lot of you guys werent around for the good old days of the NE PC Minecraft server. We got some pretty nice towns built.

Will be playing Minecraft this evening when I get home from work, around 8. Hopefully someone will come visit. :) Played a great deal on PS3 but it was just me.

I think I'm addicted to Minecraft. I've started a new world today, as I know what's going on now, and have been digging a network of tunnels and caves all day. I've seemingly wasted my day but I've enjoyed it nonetheless :D

I think I'm addicted to Minecraft. I've started a new world today, as I know what's going on now, and have been digging a network of tunnels and caves all day.

Connect them with redstone-powered railroads and minecarts. :p

Connect them with redstone-powered railroads and minecarts. :p

When I've figured out how to do that I will!

Had a friend over the other day and we spent about 10 hours playing local multiplayer. Took me back to the N64 days : peace:

Back to Minecraft...can you find your stuff you dropped when you die? Finally managed to dig myself a little home and collect lots of stuff and died chasing a chicken :(

Back to Minecraft...can you find your stuff you dropped when you die? Finally managed to dig myself a little home and collect lots of stuff and died chasing a chicken :(

So long as your stuff doesn't burn down in lava or fire, you can get it back. : peace:

Cheers. Will have to go hunting again! Can't remember the exact location though as there's a lot around there that looks similar.

You have to be quick about it though. Whenever you die you should head straight back as soon as you respawn.

I get lost so often. Not cool at night. In the world I made with my mate we built a very high tower with torches, so we could see where home was from very far away :D

So ignore the above post made half a year ago :p

I was exploring my world on PS4 when I came across this strange cave. You only see half of it in the picture. It runs straight from the top of a really high mountain to the bedrock. Aside from smaller caves leading into it, it is completly smooth all the way down.

Minecraft_PlayStationreg4Edition_20140909003126_zps51593e2a.jpg

Minecraft_PlayStationreg4Edition_20140909003359_zps80f1da6d.jpg

Couldn't even jump down if I wanted to. I was blocked as if I had hit the end of the world(I was not)

Edited by Tales

Seeing this thread again makes me want to update my mods to work with 1.7.X. I've just gotten so bored with the game though. When my mods made it into a few of the main FTB packs a while back and I realized how much power I had to change the balance of the game for a lot of people, it just didn't feel worth playing any more. Still, I should probably just bite the bullet and get it done before my twitter followers decide to murder me.

I dont remember the recipe but yes they can be crafted.

8 bits of paper around a compass, if it hasn't changed since back in my day :p

Just need to work out how to craft those items now. :hehe:

When another player spawns in my game in local co-op, they spawn at my first spawn point which is miles from my village. Is there any way to get them to spawn closer?

Also, they lost their map...so meeting/locating the village is close to impossible.

Im not sure how much power the console versions give you over your worlds. For mine I just made a sign and a big arrow pointing towards my house then lined the way with torches lol

That could be a plan. Problem is, it's quite a distance. Two days walk, I'd say.