Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mafia General Discussion Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Rummy: After finding a few elements/roles that could make the game cool, I try to focus on balancing that, making sure it won't overpower everything else. I do tend to forget to balance "traditional" roles, though. I should pay more attention to that.

Though you should remember that my games tend to end with the town winning by a landslide :heh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Of course, we have other games now schdeduled before, but to give a small break between Pokemafia 14 and the new Pokemafia game(s), I am going to do;

MARVEL Mafia Volume 1 : Armor Wars

Which will be a Marvel mafia, with volume 1 concentrating on (but not limited to) Iron Man.

Just posted in the pokemafia thread to apologise about my lack of activity recently. As some of you realised I didn't come online at all as I had no internet over the weekend. I'm really sorry that I chose such an awkward time to leave, precisely when things started to get most interesting. I'm back now and will be for the foreseeable future, so I will be back to full capacity on the games. Sorry again!

@EEVILMURRAY

Want to start a band or comedy routine or something? We can call ourselves “Elemental roleblockers with good intentions”, although that doesn’t sound very catchy.

I had an idea for a small scale mafia.. Are people interested in a video mafia? Text not allowed, communication through youtube videos only?

@EEVILMURRAY

Want to start a band or comedy routine or something? We can call ourselves “Elemental roleblockers with good intentions”, although that doesn’t sound very catchy.

I had an idea for a small scale mafia.. Are people interested in a video mafia? Text not allowed, communication through youtube videos only?

I cannot express how unbelievably up for this I would be.

With smart phones and direct upload to youtube these days too, it would be hard for people to find excuses to not participate too.

Except for camera shyness, which is why I’d rather be the host ;). But there are at least a few of you who don’t have those problems, and I thought it would be fun to watch. I’d keep the mechanics simple though.. I’ll keep the other mechanics for other games.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!