N-Europe

Mafia General Discussion Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's too bad, with the Disney mafia ending early and the Firefly mafia just finished, I was actually hoping to sign up for one again. I mean, HP mafia is the only running one now right? Who's next? :D

There's also the Death Note mafia.

I want to do a mafia at one point. I'm thinking of doing a high school tv-series mafia, with characters from several series like Veronica Mars, One Tree Hill, 92010, O.C. etc, that way there's plenty of good characters to choose from. Put me at the very bottom of the que for now.

I'm only in one mafia and its slow. I want Bare Bones Mafia.

Currently active Mafia Games

DEATH NOTE Mafia (Diageo)

Harry Potter and the Dark Mark Mafia (Dazz)

Currently Signing up

None

Signing Up Soon

Bare Bones Mafia II (By Dyson)

DC Comincs Mafia (By Paj Meen Ah)

TBC Mafia (By Dannyboy-the-Dane)

Mafiawesome: Lucid Drift Mafia (By Jayseven)

Pokemafia 9 : Red and Blue Mafia (By ReZourceman)

Super Smash Bros Brawl 2 : Rematch (By Diageo)

Heroes Mafia (By The Peeps)

The Robot Mafia (By Jonnas)

The 007 Mafia (By Nintendohnut)

High School TV Series Mafia (By Tales)

Edited by ReZourceman

I personally was overwhelmed by three mafias at once; it affects all of my games.

I'd also suggest not decreeing that a mafia has to have 20 players min or anything. Mafia games are playable with 7 players. Too many people makes too many rounds makes, sometimes, too much info. I think my mafia will have 12-14 people, maybe less.

No way should anyone say "no more mafia games!" Just pick and choose which you want to play, duh.

No way should anyone say "no more mafia games!" Just pick and choose which you want to play, duh.

Still missing the point. I'm don't personally want a break, but I would love to see more activity in the games. Telling inactives not to sign up hasn't worked before and probably won't work now.

You all make it sound like I'm decreeing that mafia games should be halted or something. It was just a suggestion that I think would help create more activity. ::shrug: