NEurope
ReZourceman

Mafia General Discussion Thread

I'm not too keen on another LEGO mafia, but put me on the list for a Star Trek mafia.

Its not ready yet but my next one is an American Dad theme.

just reserving the rights to that ®

:p

Oh, and to clarify it will be set in after The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager and the films. As well as after the events described in the 2009 film (Romulus goes boom).

I'm planning on including extra story in the write ups, a lot of which won't actually be relevant to the game (there may be some hidden stuff). Of course, there will also be a "Captains Log" which will be relevant to the game.

Hmm... I think I can go next, if you can stomach another experimental mafia.

There are some kinks I need to work out first, so that may take a week or so to set up. So, if I open the sign-up thread today, I may have the game running in a week or so (knowing the number of players helps)

Though it should be noted I don't want to be inconsiderate and "cut the line" or anything, so if there was anybody waiting to host their mafia, please say so, and I'll wait.

I'll have a go playing in the next mafia if Cube is banned from targeting me at all. Ever.

My game is virtually ready if you want a more traditional game before another experimental one.

Has anyone done an adventure time themed game yet?

Not yet, go for it!

As for who is next... I haven't been in a game for a while so please whoever is ready to start today, go :p

I'm glad we still have so many people wanting to create games!

Yeah, do it. It's the Star Trek one, right?

I'll go afterwards (especially since I've hit an unexpected snag with the way I want to do write-ups, so I'll need to figure that out first)

Has anyone done an adventure time themed game yet?

Don't do it yet! Give me like a month's notice and I'll cane the fuck out of some adventure time(I have yet to do so).

Am I also right to understand @Jon Dedede and @Magnus Peterson still have a Boosh mafia in the works? Thought they were in the queue, so if it's ready could go next, or even run alongside the Star Trek one?

Yeah we were scheduled but we'll need to pospone until further notice. Work an travels have pushed this thing back...

No worries @Rummy, haven't got mechanics yet, just thought of it. Watch the episode Mystery Train in S2 to see why I want to do an adventure time mafia :D

I’m planning a normal game, but that’ll be a while. In the meanwhile, I have an interim game, which I suspect will be incredibly fast paced. It’s meant as a snack between normal games. It’s not vanilla, but it’s extremely simple. As a result, it’s incredibly easy for me to organise, and therefore, ready to go. If you want me to do a quick game between normal games, let me know.

Hmm, if people are up for it, I can do my quick little game, but I’m a bit worried. It’s kinda experimental. Like I said, it’s technically not vanilla, but I think it will feel very vanilla, I was actually looking at your mnml game Yvonne. It may be the most hardcore mafia yet actually.. In fact, I’ve just begun my first mafia on that mafiascum site, in order to see what it is like. To give a hint, you probably should rely on discussion in my game. So that’s a disclaimer. That said, because it’s not vanilla, if people don’t want to take it seriously (I won’t mind), people can go berserk.

I can start sign-ups later, and start tomorrow. No minimum, except for the absolute minimum of 3 (but that’s boring :P).

You also seemed to have plans? You’re sure? But I’ll await some more reactions first, I want to know if more people are up for mnml 2: hardcore massacre.

Edit: not actual title

hey cool Sméagol! I too am on mafiascum. Yay for hardcore games :)