NEurope
ReZourceman

Mafia General Discussion Thread

It’s a deal then. HRHR mafia 2: the Christmas massacre coming to you on Christmas day!

if you think you aren't getting art for that you are mistaken

Haha, I appreciate the offer! But I didn’t have art in mind, and now that you’ve mentioned it, I’ll probably want to do it myself!

No offense of course, you know I love your artwork!

Hell, I'll volunteer to do the write-ups

Similar response, but the beauty of HRHR was its simplicity, I love how I can just adjust a template 2 minutes before deadline, copy/paste some names, and boom, write-up available at deadline! Like Yvonne, you know I love your write-ups, but HRHR isn’t the place for them..

That's cool, I was thinking more just some fanart based on the concept rather than official thread material :)

Game order:

Esequiel - Final Fantasy XI Mafia

Jimbob -

Marcamillian -

The Peeps -

EEVILMURRAY -

ReZourceman - Hyper-Gemstone-Ultra-Fish Mafia

DuD -

Yvonne - Jelly Bean Mafia II (or other)

Sméagol - HRHR mafia 2: the Christmas massacre

I know its a stupid thing to say, because I run the Pokemafias, (lulzzzz) but I hope some of you people on the list do original theme mafias. They are super fun and puts everyone on a level playing field.

@Marcamillian

@The Peeps

What are your themes?

I keep forgetting to check with Marcamillian if he's got something together yet, I have a feeling he might not be ready to rock. Think I know his theme and it's arguably fairly generic in a sense but it'll be original, I know he's wanted to do a lot of role and gameplay innovation more than anything else though.

I'll add myself onto the list again.

Still toying with themes, could be:

Action Heros

Mr Men

Playground

could be different

Now that someone else has added themselves to the list, put me on the end for the Pokemafia EX Alpha 2 game. Should be sweet, again has a nice difference than other Pokemafias, but not as obvious as all being double this time. Anyway, they're generally speaking always rather good if I do say so myself, so I'm sure it will be pretty cool. Environmentally wise, and story wise I'm pushing it in a different direction.

Game order:

Jimbob - Assassin's Creed Mafia

Marcamillian -

The Peeps - InSaN-E AsyLuM mafia

EEVILMURRAY -

ReZourceman - Hyper-Gemstone-Ultra-Fish Mafia

DuD - Mr Men Mafia

Yvonne - Prison Mafia

Sméagol - HRHR mafia 2: the Christmas massacre

DuD -

ReZourceman - Pokemafia EX Alpha 2

Peeps, yours sounds fucking wicked! :D