swap targets

double vote next day

boost

and one multi use power:

acquire random single use power

Additionally, mafia players have one more single use power:

pose as town

Pokémafia EX Alpha 1 is being written.

It does have a subtitle, but I won't reveal it until I put the game thread up and everyone has their PM's, so as not to spoil the awesomeness of the subject/game/mystery. :D

**Although, its not a Street Fighter crossover. I just like the name "EX Alpha" to separate it from the Cybernetic Mewtwo storyline/continuity.

I shall throw my hat into the ring for running a game.

Little something different, not got it all nailed down yet but - Wild West themed with lynches replaced with gunfights at noon.

DuD's is american dad, mine is themeless though perhaps I will make one? Then it's Peeps - what's the theme for your next game @The Peeps?

AWESOME. I didn't realise it would be that easy. Peeps....make yours Keyboard themed - keys of a keyboard.

P.S. Pokemafia Ex Alpha 1 is shaping up very nicely. Some super fun roles, and I think everyone will be really happy. Good mon' selection. Some interesting powers. Etc.

OK Jelly Bean mafia is ready to go when its turn come up. Mechanics have changed a bit to go better with the theme and it is now semi open rather than fully open. I think it's gonna be a lot of fun!

AWE-SOME.

You are coming to the meet again Yvonne?

--------

Pokemafia is 96% complete. It should be pretty schweeet.

Can someone start a mafia soon pleaseeee? I was killed 2nd in Gentlemen's 3 - that was over 5 weeks ago. I'm getting withdrawal symptoms.

Are we in a position that people would be comfortable with dual mafias at once? Certainly, I feel enough people have died in Gents at least?

I'm happy to get sign ups going to see what changes I need to make, however I'll be away Tuesday to Friday next week with work which may result in a 4 RL day day-phase..

I'll get sign ups going tonight.

Yes, do it. Maybe I won't feel as guilty every time I miss a day of updating :heh:

After 5 years iv decided its time for:

Sci Fi / Fantasy Mafia: Episode II - Attack of the Esequiel.

Put me down for my seciond mafia, 5 years after the original.......

Pokemafia is 96% complete. It should be pretty schweeet.

For the love of God please don't have groups of legendaries again! We got shafted a mafia because of your predictability in that area (Dialga/Palkia)

For the love of God please don't have groups of legendaries again! We got shafted a mafia because of your predictability in that area (Dialga/Palkia)

What if I told you that every member of the mafia is legendary in this one too. And that every member of town is mafia too. What if I told you...that I can exclusively reveal the subtitle....

THE LEGENDARY BATTLE.

What if I told you I was lying. :p

Subtitle will be revealed in game thread. It is now 100% complete too.