NEurope
ReZourceman

Mafia General Discussion Thread

Just letting everyone know that despite me posting in one thread I'm actually unable to post in another. Its not that i'm deliberately ignoring it. Promise. Swear on my aunts pet budgy [/dig at Sheikah]

Starting prep work on the Happy Days Mafia, will set an interest thread up later today. It will begin after either of the current mafia games finalises.

Hey guys would one of you be kind enough to PM me a spreadsheet used by the mod organising a Mafia game? Cheers. :)

Works wonders the spreadsheet, just making the final adjustments to my mafia. Launching tonight.

I can't get my spreadsheet for some reason, Yvonne! =S

Also, guys, is there some kind of waiting list for when you want to create a Mafia game? I had one in mind and didn't know when to start it.

Put an interest thread up, i know of no waiting list. I put my game up when i knew a game was coming to an end.

I'm considering another game, but i'll wait a little while before creating one. Give myself a chance to play for a while, at least through Sheikah's mafia.

If you want to do a Mafia I say go for it, mine likely won't be ready for 1 month+

I say go for it as well. I'm considering another game, can't think on what to base it on this time. If i do another, more players would be awesome. Happy Days was a good game, yes it got confusing and things got a little mixed up. But it was my first shot at one, and i loved it.

In my case for setting another game up, i'm waiting until after Sheikah's mafia.

So, Happy Days are over... The Parliament is about to reach a decision...

Dazz will spring up his game... But Sheikah will take a month to finalise his...

Would anyone be interested in a DIY run by me?

Dazz will spring up his game... But Sheikah will take a month to finalise his...

I WANT THAT NOW.

Aye! Should I be drawing or playing in this one? Also animal I will figure out your problem when im back on a computer

Probably be rubbish. I wouldn't want to.

just kidding yes yes yes yes and yes. please. yes.

After Jonnas's game, I'll be ready to start another Cloak and Dagger mafia. If Sheikah isn't going to be ready for a month, I'll have time to fit mine in before his starts - depending on when Jonnas is ready to go. I am potentially ready to start mine whenever but I don't want to run it alongside his, because they're both likely to be quite involving.

Bring it on, need a mafia fix as the Parliament one will be ending soon. I'm not planning another mafia until at least after Sheikah's is complete, around September/October is my next planned one

I have decided after some consideration that I support running only one game at a time. I'm really looking forward to some of the upcoming mafia games, which I have to say I wasn't while I was in two different games - I was just trying to keep up!

I think being able to concentrate on just one game will keep things interesting and easier to follow, and raise the stakes when people are going to die.

I agree, and it might prevent people from tiring of mafias and needing breaks.

On the other hand, if enough people want to play more than one game at a time, I find it a bit unfair to say they can't.

True, but by declaring intentions early, people know to expect low involvement on parallel games. If they want to do it they can go ahead, but IMO this way will make for much more compelling gaming

I just think it makes more sense at the moment due to the limited numbers we're getting. Before we had around 20-25 people who would play on and off so it wasn't always the exact same people in each game (though most would be playing both). Now we only really have the same 16-20 people and everyone seems to be too busy to dedicate themselves to two games.

So who is actually next in line after Jonnas? I have a game ready to go but some people declared interest in starting a game before I did.

I'm not next up, still some things to work out on wire s1 mafia. Cloak and dagger 2 would be great!

Isn't the "unwritten" rule that 2 games can go at once, last check only 1 is going at the moment.