NEurope
ReZourceman

Mafia General Discussion Thread

Isn't the "unwritten" rule that 2 games can go at once, last check only 1 is going at the moment.

Yes, but many people currently don't want to do two games, thinning the numbers even more.

Yes, but many people currently don't want to do two games, thinning the numbers even more.

True, but 2 games do allow there to be no gap between games. One in night, the others usually in the day phase.

Still, it's upto who-ever wishes to put a game up. I'm not planning another game until after Nickelback on October 2nd/3rd. I'm throwing idea's around for a 2nd game at the moment, not sure what to base it on.

So, I have an inactive in my hands. Does anybody know of someone willing to replace him? Eddiecoleslaw is still unavailable, and I don't want dead people replacing him, even if they were killed in the first night.

But....but.... I don't know anything!

I understand though. Just know that if you need a replacement I'm immediately available :)

please delay cloak and dagger 2. I'm in Corfu for 2 weeks and the 1st C&D was my 1st ever mafia.

I really wanna take part.

Edited by DuD
Automerged Doublepost

See, now I feel bad :(

Is there no one else that can go first? Otherwise the sign up thread will go up tomorrow! Sorry @DuD

I'm nowhere near ready with another game, havn't had the time in recent weeks. Will think properly about it over the weekend about what to base the next game on.

I could have the wire season 1 mafia ready for the weekend potentially. But ReZ would have to play :D

@ReZourceman time to come out of mafia retirement!

If Yvonne goes this weekend, I can go after and that should be about ready for when mr awkward gets back :p

Has anyone done a "DIH" mafia (Done it himself)? That everyone is given a random role with no actual theme? I have a few ideas for some characters.

Sounds interesting, but there's always the chance that a person may not know much about the character they got.

A Mafia of various themes should be fun, at any rate.

sounds cool EEVIL, and I really liked your last game. If you have concrete ideas do you wanna go first?

Sounds interesting, but there's always the chance that a person may not know much about the character they got.

I'd make sure they weren't too vague.

sounds cool EEVIL, and I really liked your last game. If you have concrete ideas do you wanna go first?

I'm not that far into the development to be honest. I only thought of it earlier today.

That being said, I've just had a look around my room and some up with several characters to share with the masses.

So I've just remembered I have a different mafia ready lol. I'm happy to proceed with that right away if no one else minds?

Go for it. Everyone can sign me up to all their Mafias for the foreseeable future. Still a fair ways to go with mine unfortunately. :/

I've got some decent ideas (i think they're decent anyway) down for a mafia, in fact I've pretty much worked everything out for it.

It's going to be a living room mafia.

So I'll join the queue for some time after I get back.

For all those regular mafia runners. how do you decide what information to include in your write ups??

I like to not give any info at all, make sure the flavourful write-up never says anything important about the killer (so they'll be using "generic" killing methods), or any info the town is not supposed to know (in the Ace Attorney mafia, nobody knew the powers of the deceased, so no deaths should mention those powers)

Anything else, and it's someone's power at work, something that adds info to the write-up. Or maybe extra information is shown because a special townie died (his/her death triggers the information to appear).

But that's me, everyone has their way of doing things.

I like to not give any info at all, make sure the flavourful write-up never says anything important about the killer (so they'll be using "generic" killing methods), or any info the town is not supposed to know (in the Ace Attorney mafia, nobody knew the powers of the deceased, so no deaths should mention those powers)

Anything else, and it's someone's power at work, something that adds info to the write-up. Or maybe extra information is shown because a special townie died (his/her death triggers the information to appear).

But that's me, everyone has their way of doing things.

Don't listen to Jonnas, DuD, as clearly no-one likes his games :p