N-Europe

ReZourceman Daily

ReZourceman

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very awesome.

Also, I'm in favour of Thumb Man when combined with sound effects that good.

7.2/10

Very awesome.

Also, I'm in favour of Thumb Man when combined with sound effects that good.

8.0/10

Wow ReZ's rating goes up with doubleposts.

Edited by MoogleViper

I liked the bit where the spoilers blanked everything out. And also noticing that even when you're sometimes not trying to be funny you still have that smug look on your face. But then you try to make it funny with onscreen text.

Plus. A big surprise that Nein Nein Nein didn't follow the clips.

did anyone think it was a little bit quiet? Might just be my ears but I did have to crank the volume up a bit over the past two/three episodes.

8.0/10
I had to rethink it. After contemplation, it was deffo that 0.8 better.

A wise choice. Don't kid the kid.

Also with a weird obsession with repeating certain clips at high/slow speed.

Please. Why.

The movie was good in the sense that it had some nice elements, but in the general sense of the term good it was not ri-nice.

That was my favourite bit by far.

When reading it it doesn't even sound that bad, but the way you delivered it was fantastic.

I also want to know.

Its just an end to the video. I personally enjoy them, so will continue them. If you don't then its only a few seconds of your life wasted. :p

OH and yeah it does seem a touch quiet. I'll rectify.

------------

*Sigh* Well the sound is fixed at least. Don't even bother commenting. :p

Edited by ReZourceman

Meh, neither as interesting or funny as the others, methinks.

Word. Random crap.

I would like to see you tell more jokes with a straight face. The TV one would've been so much better with the right delivery. Jokes lose their edge when it looks like the one telling it is about to piss themselves laughing.

One joke you did in Comedy Rainbow was perfect with the straightfaceness. I can't remember it exactly, but it involved you saying you had something, then said you got better.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY
The Shadow Knows...

Word. Random crap.

I would like to see you tell more jokes with a straight face. The TV one would've been so much better with the right delivery. Jokes lose their edge when it looks like the one telling it is about to piss themselves laughing.

One joke you did in Comedy Rainbow was perfect with the straightfaceness. I can't remember it exactly, but it involved you saying you had something, then said you got better.

This one:

"I have this illness which means I'm interrupted every time I try to talk. I've taken medication for it, so it's fine now though"

or words to that effect

ReZ, I like you. I found you funny at the meet, and chuckled at the comments that you made.

I'm not going to lie, I haven't laughed too often from any of your videos. Either this, or Comedy Rainbow. Butttt, I have watched all of these daily videos and most of your comedy rainbows, for support.

It's not my sort of humour, but plenty of others like it, so I know you won't be too gutted to hear that. :heh:

So, in short, although it isn't my thing, I will keep watching. FOR THE CAUSE!

Well I enjoyed the end of it, for what it's worth, it's as if the whole video was set-up that way in that the beginning wasn't very funny, the middle was vaguely amusing and then the ending - childish as it was - was actually funny on a certain level and I must admit I shamefully lol'd at the end so the video served its purpose... in a way... anyway... keep up the 'good' work Rez! :D