NEurope
Paj!

Tattoos

I don't know (:() and probably inner left arm (lower). I like the idea of leg/calf/ankle too though.

Good place, that.

You must have a vague idea for what you might want.

Good place, that.

You must have a vague idea for what you might want.

Very vague.

I used to only want a word/s. As pictures are so likely to turn out horrible.

But then I realised symbols/symbolized pictures (that's not a phrase, but you know what I mean - i.e not trying to emulate a portrait or anything) could be nice.

So I thought I might get the X-Men "X" (in the circle). But wasn't sure.

Now I think I want something to do with Scotland. But dunno what. I hate everything I see when I investigated Scottish tattoos for ideas/inspiration. I'll come up with something when I'm back home in Edinburgh. There're certain streets that make me feel something I can't describe. I'll just stand on them until something comes to me that can visually sum up that feeling.

Ugh. Country tattoos.

Yeah I know.

Which is why It needs to be stunning/before unthought-of or seen. I can't have the Scottish flag on me...means nothing.

Yeah I know.

Which is why It needs to be stunning/before unthought-of or seen. I can't have the Scottish flag on me...means nothing.

What about the X-Men logo in blue and white.

Or Moira MacTaggart for stunning win/obscurity.

Come on ReZ, you say comic tattoos are "ftw", I want to see you have dodgy Green Lanturn ring symbols on your fingers before the year is out.

Very vague.

I used to only want a word/s. As pictures are so likely to turn out horrible.

But then I realised symbols/symbolized pictures (that's not a phrase, but you know what I mean - i.e not trying to emulate a portrait or anything) could be nice.

So I thought I might get the X-Men "X" (in the circle). But wasn't sure.

Now I think I want something to do with Scotland. But dunno what. I hate everything I see when I investigated Scottish tattoos for ideas/inspiration. I'll come up with something when I'm back home in Edinburgh. There're certain streets that make me feel something I can't describe. I'll just stand on them until something comes to me that can visually sum up that feeling.

I would suggest looking at what Scotland means to you - I'm guessing home and stuff, say a certain memory that might have a good meaning for you to get something.

I'm still stuck on wanting to get a small gaming symbol behind my ear, but I think I might book in for my infinity symbol and magpies first, I've completely changed placement with those as I no longer want them on my feet. So that gives me more space.

Come on ReZ, you say comic tattoos are "ftw", I want to see you have dodgy Green Lanturn ring symbols on your fingers before the year is out.

No way, I don't want permanent stuff on my body, and I'm a pussy for pain.

What about the X-Men logo in blue and white.

Or Moira MacTaggart for stunning win/obscurity.

YES>! I've never considered.

"Muir Island Research Facility" just unassumingly on my arm. As though I was an escapee. Proteus 2.0.

I need to read my copies of the Proteus storyline (set in Edinburgh yesssyeyssys) and see if any images stun me.

Why don't go you get a silhouette of a Pashmina on your neck and down your chest, as if you're actually wearing one.....but you're not.

No way, I don't want permanent stuff on my body, and I'm a pussy for pain.

Not even...AN ARTICHOKE?

There....are......ways....

yeah you have to dedicate yourself to your art.....(ichoke)

Brilliant.

Yeah, it looks pretty rad but a clearer shot would be nice.

Thanks guys, haha, will try - its the angle; it being on the side of my left bicep, so the tattoo curves around my arm. The back end features the same feather design of the feathers at the bottom - but will get a better shot. :)

Anyone from London; BRILLIANT tattoo artists near the centre point at West End, called 'A True Love'.

I actually had an epiphany about my tattoo/started playing with designs the other night, but it's too soon to reveal/set in stone lest it sully the idea.

I'm not yet ready.

Back here again.

I need Mystique. She is everything. I hate photo-realism in tattoos since I fear shit-looking things, so I've been looking for tattoo-able images already made (though I will likely make my own alterations).

This is crying my name.

mys.png

Lovely image, I'd change aspects were it to become a tattoo...I might like just the figure, but the Art Nouveau feel is because of the background. Not too bitty or detailed, just solid and colourful. Dunno if I'd have her with guns or not.

I've never got why girls seem to love having family members names on their bodies, especially like "Dad" or whatever on the back of their neck or somewhere...

Anyway, my point is: Are people so stupid they forget about sex when it comes to tattoos?...

I've never got why girls seem to love having family members names on their bodies, especially like "Dad" or whatever on the back of their neck or somewhere...

Anyway, my point is: Are people so stupid they forget about sex when it comes to tattoos?...

Name tattoos are always a bit tricky, but if a person is so fickle to not have sex with someone who has a name tattoo...jeez.

:indeed:

In all fairness, being constantly reminded of their father whilst in the sack is pretty off putting I imagine. Could be worse though I suppose, they could have a picture of their Dad looking stern and disapproving.