NEurope
Paj!

Tattoos

i loaded mine with vaseline, kept it constantly moist... it will scab to some extent as they all do, its just keeping that to an absolute minimum. Definitely definitely don't wash it with soap water or anything

Ace. That's exactly the lotion I've got (Bepenthen). I'll see what it's like before bed and maybe lotion it then. Play it by ear. Cheers guys!!

i loaded mine with vaseline, kept it constantly moist... it will scab to some extent as they all do, its just keeping that to an absolute minimum. Definitely definitely don't wash it with soap water or anything

The last part of my arm didn't scab at all. IIRC, I got it done in the afternoon some time and due to working nights, I didn't go to bed until ages afterwards, so I could keep constantly applying the cream for longer than usual. I think that's why the scab didn't form. I think it's the break when you're sleeping that allows the scabs to form.

If (more like when!) I get another tattoo, I'll get it done as early as possible in the day to allow me more lotioning time before I have to sleep.

Ace. That's exactly the lotion I've got (Bepenthen). I'll see what it's like before bed and maybe lotion it then. Play it by ear. Cheers guys!!

General rule is don't let it dry. Pretty much all there is to it really! If it's starting to dry, apply more cream. Good luck!

So I should probably lotion it now?

It's up to you. I read loads of different methods on aftercare, many of which contradict each other. Lotioning it every few hours worked for me. I'm sure other people will have their own methods.

Lawwwwlll.

------

Pics when up Daft. ZTxh.

Another vote for Bepanthen.

I've used it on my last 4 tattoos and had no scabbing at all. They usually wrap the tattoo up with cling film and tell you to leave it for a few days but i never do. Take it off after a few hours, lightly wet the tattoo but don't soak, pat it dry with a clean towel and apply the Bepanthen. Do this 3-6 times a day depending on how big of a tattoo and you'll be fine.

I've used many different creams, Bepanthen is by far the best and Savlon the worst.

I'm not meant to wash it 3-6 times a day, right? Just lotion it. Wash it once a day.

Yeah, I took the wrap of after 4/5 hours which is what the instructions I got said.

It's not a very big tattoo. About the size of a credit card. No colour, just black ink.

I heard its best to mix full fat mayonaise with BBQ sauce and slather as much on as you can

I'm not meant to wash it 3-6 times a day, right? Just lotion it. Wash it once a day.

Yeah, I took the wrap of after 4/5 hours which is what the instructions I got said.

It's not a very big tattoo. About the size of a credit card. No colour, just black ink.

Not wash it as such but just apply a little bit of water to get the old Bepanthen off or whatever cream you're using. Then apply a new clean layer.

And most of all get your sorry ass some pictures.

Hmm, I need a little recommendations.

I know I'm going to nine in brighton for some of my bigger tattoos, but recently I've gotten back into the idea of getting couple of small tattoos, one about the size of a penny.

So I need to know if you know any very steady handed tattooists near Cambridge/south? I've had a few recommendations, but so far they've been a bit...well shit.

Haven't taken any proper pics yet (My mum still doesn't know I've had it done, lulz) but here's one of it being done.

5742133199_375711eaed_z.jpg

The last part of my arm didn't scab at all. IIRC, I got it done in the afternoon some time and due to working nights, I didn't go to bed until ages afterwards, so I could keep constantly applying the cream for longer than usual. I think that's why the scab didn't form. I think it's the break when you're sleeping that allows the scabs to form.

If (more like when!) I get another tattoo, I'll get it done as early as possible in the day to allow me more lotioning time before I have to sleep.

General rule is don't let it dry. Pretty much all there is to it really! If it's starting to dry, apply more cream. Good luck!

If I get one again I'll definitely do that, it makes sense :)

I wants to get the cursed mark that uchiha sasuke has on my shoulder, like his is

So I think my tattoo is on full gunky flaking mode. Would have had it a week from tomorrow so so far so good, me thinks.

I reeeeeaally want to get more. The more I think about it the more I want to. Getting other ones will be kind of weird to decide on because this tattoo was pretty personal. The are so many options, I'm on Tumblr looking at tattoos and some of them are just stunning (most are naff, though).

I'm going to give it a lot of time and only do it when I'm dead cert like this time. Maybe I'll try designing it myself. I've got rough ideas for two.

I want a tattoo now!

Ugh. I want one over the summer at least. Argh. Decisions, decisions.

First, can't remember what that looks like.

And second, no chance.

I don't want a random tattoo. I want something either personal or personalised.

When I get to my goal weight I'm gonna get some kind of start type tattoo.. one star for every stone lost :) (probably 8 or 9 stars)

When I get to my goal weight I'm gonna get some kind of start type tattoo.. one star for every stone lost :) (probably 8 or 9 stars)

Be careful where you get it done.

star-face-tattoo.jpg

What are you thinking of getting and where?

I don't know (:() and probably inner left arm (lower). I like the idea of leg/calf/ankle too though.