X-Men Mafia Game Thread

Paj!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hear your side of the story.

Vote: Ellmeister.

Eenuh's argument does sound fishy to me though. What's the point in blinding people?

Blocking people I guess? If I were mafia as well, it would be a bit overkill no? Sending two people after one target?

Vote: Ellmeister

Though I do want to hear his defence. I'm off to work now though so hope I don't miss too much. =O

While there have been townie killers before, a townie killer wouldn't kill at random. Besides, it's not like the mafia to not kill anyone.

Vote: Ellmeister

With regards to the "partners", I don't think it necessarily implies that they could communicate with each other.

So we're not even considering the possibility that Eenuh may be lying?

You know, I was going to say she doesn't know much about X-Men (which means she probably wasn't making that up), but it is possible she's in the mafia with chairdriver (or some other Marvel fan).

Withdraw Vote

Sorry about that

Also, something I just noticed: we're 18 players, but the majority is 9. How come?

Back from work!

Seeing as chairdriver hasn't even been online in the last two days (I just checked), I doubt I could learn anything from him. =P

Nah, I know nothing about X-men, never even seen the films. Had to look up my character to know a bit about her (disco singer? awesome!). Also, I'm not a good liar haha.

Woah, you go to watch one football match and BAM about to be lynched by a bloodthirsty mob.

Okay, well I hate having to give out my role but if it saves me it'll be worth it.

Basically I'm some person named Prodigy, I used to be a mutant but after some event or something I lost my powers and now I'm a normal human. Without powers, I can do nothing but watch. So I just watch who people target. I targetted ReZ since well he knows his stuff and I was interested to see what he was doing. I didn't get any information back since he died..

I also have an ulterior power that works if I'm killed. Apparently I'm a very intelligent person with advanced technical skills. I'm not revealing this because I don't want to give the mafia a chance to utilise this.

I've never heard of whoever this is so must be a bit more advanced than just my tv-show knowledge.

I dunno whats going on, maybe Eenuh's zap helped kill ReZ? Her description sounds good, so I dunno whether to blame Dannyboy for lying or whether his information was wrong?

Woah, you go to watch one football match and BAM about to be lynched by a bloodthirsty mob.

Okay, well I hate having to give out my role but if it saves me it'll be worth it.

Basically I'm some person named Prodigy, I used to be a mutant but after some event or something I lost my powers and now I'm a normal human. Without powers, I can do nothing but watch. So I just watch who people target. I targetted ReZ since well he knows his stuff and I was interested to see what he was doing. I didn't get any information back since he died..

I also have an ulterior power that works if I'm killed. Apparently I'm a very intelligent person with advanced technical skills. I'm not revealing this because I don't want to give the mafia a chance to utilise this.

I've never heard of whoever this is so must be a bit more advanced than just my tv-show knowledge.

I dunno whats going on, maybe Eenuh's zap helped kill ReZ? Her description sounds good, so I dunno whether to blame Dannyboy for lying or whether his information was wrong?

If I was lying, why would I give you the chance to defend yourself? My info might be wrong for some reason, but there's nothing suggesting this, and I really don't think you're in a position to be secretive, to be honest. It only makes you more suspicious. Besides, from the write-up it doesn't seem like the blinding had anything to do with the killing. You're not very convincing, methinks. I'll give you a chance to reveal your power, otherwise I'm gonna vote for you.

My flash only blinds people (roleblock), it doesn't kill or harm anyone. Any investigator can check me out tonight if they want, I have nothing to hide. And if needed, I won't even use my power if the town doesn't want it (though of course I'd rather use it, might help figure out who is mafia etc).