NEurope
flameboy

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did you manage to find this thread and then type so badly. I am suspicious.

I'm pretty sure he has it bookmarked.

How did you manage to find this thread and then type so badly. I am suspicious.

I assume its his homepage.

my bartender qA WAS GAGGLE64'S COUSIN....FCIUCK YOU druinking inuntill 3am awwww yearty fuck you guys all you canget ducked bitch

So which cousin was it (if you can remember)? I have a feeling a sober witness may reveal more about the night.

So which cousin was it.

He looked like a taller version of Stanley. It was a short name i think. It sounded like it atleast.

He looked like a taller version of Stanley. It was a short name i think. It sounded like it atleast.

Oh, Seb. Didn't realise he was bartending. Tell him I said hi.

Oh, Seb. Didn't realise he was bartending. Tell him I said hi.

You're assuming he will be going back to that bar.....what am I talking about of course he will!

You're assuming he will be going back to that bar.....what am I talking about of course he will!

He sort of has to, there's only two in the village.

Work noght out. Lot's of scotch. Boss terrifyingly in need of positive reinforcement. Home with cheeseburger, mostly angry about JEV not having a seat confirmed for 2015. No spell correction used in this post, thank you.

I tip my metaphorical glass to you Agent Gibbs, that's some admirable work.

Having said that, had work xmas lunch(they so straightedge so no drink) then got back to the office sat down did nothing for half an hour then went and told my boss I'm going home/to continue the christmas celebrations at a good ol' pub jollyup I told her about at lunch.

She told me to enjoy myself. So expect me incoherent and falling asleep in this thread in about 7 hours. For now...to the pub!

Man I'm far too sober after our Christmas meal and as I look around I've been left with the older blokes! Time to find where all my mates have escaped to!

UPDATE beer pong! Well don't mind if I do!

Okay I've been out since mid day and I'm sober....8 pints down more shots than I can count....why aren't I drunk? I'm at best a little merry? Having a three course meal s part of a works do is odd for drinking

I was hoping to shit post in here and Its not happening at this rate

Edited by Agent Gibbs

You've let me down Gibbs. I've let myself down too. Old man Rum got napping on the bus and promptly crashed straight out in bed instead of posting here(though I had a fb conversation with another drunk person apparently! I thankfully didn't send any silly messages that I wanted to either). I had quite a nice evening though, just the right amount of drunk I think. Still debating going to work though.

Guess wat bitches...thats right i'm not dspobers hatevedr fucjk you. Stop complaining about my shit all the time toy u duickie dickd ducks. was in the VIP room, got a free bogttole of champagne. Whats your problem? you got a problem with mty drinking? well fuck you.

I have a problem with your drinking.

And your spelling.

What are you going to do about it?

My cousin (who tends bar) informs me that Martinist once stumbled in asking for a bottle of champagne. When informed they didn't have any he stumbled out and returned 20 minutes later with an empty champagne bottle in hand.

Since finding some drinks that I actually enjoy, I told myself last week that I wouldn't get drunk on my own, especially with what I'm going through.

Well...that didn't exactly last long.

guess ghows drunk bitch!! go fuck yourselfs all yall fucck you you can all just leave hjus t now fuck ayouwa

DUCK RAVCE BITCHES FUCK YOU DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS!!! fuck you all!!!!

I have tinitus...please cure it. I swear t ogod plleases cure ti.

It's a leaving do for work, I've been out since 5, I'm seven pints down, I've lost count of shots......and I don't feel drunk

That subway to coat my stomach was a bad idea

*sigh* I'm getting bored since everyone else is pissed

Awesome night out, danced for hours, feet are now aching but I'm in bed finally so it's all good!

14 hours on the whiskey! Nice!

A bout of depression spurred this. Only two shots in but sticking to the no backspace rule. I haven't typed on a real keyboard much in forever soooo apologies if it gets real bad.

u2F87D9.jpg

Now hoff to play The Witcher 3 and get drunk and not remember what I'm doing

Super necro bump! Uhhhhhh well this isn't much fun when I was the last one to post previously. Just sipping on some Jameson tonight. Well...the last 8 hours. Night shift is hell when the Overtime has t started yet. Back to Horizon.

Is 4K the same as 2160p?

Interesting thread to ask this, but yes 4K is the same as 3840x2160 aka 2160p

1920x1080*2 which creates a resolution four times the size of 1080p. Hence the 4K moniker.