NEurope
flameboy

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, martinist said:

Hello

I'm at such a state of inebriation that I decided to come on here and tell you about it...meraculudsly i'm spelling quite wekk dispite such obsticles.

Spellkng wrll right up until that last bkt. My problem is I hate tbks android keyboard. 4 years on iphones makrs iy aa hard switch.

Alright @drahkon whrte we gonna meet? Everykne is kn a different cljntry more or less. Plus I have a friend who mighg hate ms me if I go yl to Germanu. She had a bad experience with a exchange student. Kind lf soured her knGermans. Ironic being that her heritags is German. 

Wow it's like yoj anticipated my questikn. 

Edited by Nolan
  • Like 2

Hadn't (past tense you) eateb in bout 45 hours devided to get velligerently drunk and eat pizza. And be fat. All ghe fst. I have a bunch of cookies and jcd cream too.

Wsipping jameson zand being too laxt lasy to play destiny 2. Well lazy and milsly deptrssed. Thats pretty nkrmal thoufh. Too bad though im fuvkinh ace ay destiny while inebristed. 

• Like 1

Biiiiaaaatcheeees. Im drunk.

You arr awesome.dont you forgwt that. Enjoy Life, enjo everthing.

And avoidnthe everyswhere. ITS a horrrible space

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Downright uplifting. Until the wverywheres bit. That lost me. Finally starting the game and sipping my whiskey with a tiny splash of root beer. 

• Like 1

Downright uplifting. Until the wverywheres bit. That lost me. Finally starting the game and sipping my whiskey with a tiny splash of root beer. 

Hours later. Ignoring the fsct that i was the last pist beforedrahkon...how egotictical is it that i asssume+(hereiswhere I remember the context of my post....) That he was referring to me when saying I am asswesme the Fick was I typjng thwre. Aweskme. Awesome. Ya man. Fun editing. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Nolan said:

Hours later. Ignoring the fsct that i was the last pist beforedrahkon...how egotictical is it that i asssume+(hereiswhere I remember the context of my post....) That he was referring to me when saying I am asswesme the Fick was I typjng thwre. Aweskme. Awesome. Ya man. Fun editing. 

I was referring to you (and others :p ). You are awesome. And I swhere swear to God, if you ever forget that I will hunt you down and beat yo ass.

Edited by drahkon

1 hour ago, drahkon said:

I was referring to you (and others :p ). You are awesome. And I swhere swear to God, if you ever forget that I will hunt you down and beat yo ass.

What even time is it where you are??! Go to bed jeeeeez. 

Why did Eddie Guerrero have to die?

He was latino heat!! Latorino heat !!!

Whaats ya gonna do brother when drunbken memories of thg god times hits you nin the facw and you bfreak down and cry like a little babty brother?!?!

WOOOOOOO!!!

Fuck Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit just got told.

Also, what's Latino Heat?

Edited by Glen-i

Latino gheat was gurerrios nickcnake or subitle or somethng begfore he had the heart attachk. e used to go around with hChina butt China dies too!

Why's Cjhina gave to die? She was gonna have teh Lartino Heat babies!!

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, martinist said:

Latino gheat was gurerrios nickcnake or subitle or somethng begfore he had the heart attachk. e used to go around with hChina butt China dies too!

Why's Cjhina gave to die? She was gonna have teh Lartino Heat babies!!

tumblr_o5oubk8yie1rpn9eno1_500.gif

Eh?

There's clearly some kind of hidden code in this post... Time to break out the code breaking skills.

pzw4C8l.gif

tenor.gif

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1

@Glen-i Martinist's talking about wrestlers who passed away. Since the subject is a tad too morbid for this thread, I'll keep it in spoilers:

Spoiler

Eddie "Latino Heat" Guerrero was a popular wrestler who sadly died of a heart attack in late 2005, still in his prime. One thing that catapulted him into stardom was being the on-screen boyfriend of another wrestler called Chyna, back in 2001. She would be doing her own thing while Eddie would go "Mamacita, won't you have some of this Latino Heat?", which was way funnier than it sounds. Chyna herself passed away last year of accidental drug overdose, more than 10 years after she retired.

Chris Benoit's story is even worse. I'll add a second layer of spoilers

Spoiler

Chris Benoit was Eddie Guerrero's best friend. After his death, Chris underwent a depression. That, coupled with the concussions he had accumulated over the years (his signature moves involved dangerous flying headbutts), lead to a psychotic breakdown, during which he murdered his wife and son, and then committed suicide. That was in 2007.

I'm assuming Martinist only learned of all of this now, judging from his reaction.

• Thanks 1

Oh no, I watched wrestling with my brother around 1996 to about 2004-ish

I've known these guys were dead for a while, I just remember random crap while i'm wasted and ramble on about it.

• Thanks 1

Yeah man. Alcohol has a problem with ME.

But seriously - we should probably talk more about these other problems. That might help.

On 9/13/2017 at 5:11 PM, j7.2 said:

But seriously - we should probably talk more about these other problems. That might help.

Or........no, sorry.

Whiskey and destiny 2! Using my copper Ketel One mug. Oddly I've never had Ketel One. Being me I have whiskey on the rocks,and I also like it out of the freezer. So...-19 Celsius liquid plus Copper mug acting as a heatsink equals FROST.

Seriously it'll frewae freeze itawlf to thw table. And it loojss cool 

98IqazB.png

• Confused 1

So tjboght. Wkw. Tonight, i have a whisjey called knob creek. Dumb name, good fucjing drubj thiugh. Very smooth and flavourful fkr bwing 100 proof. Highlg recommend uhhhhassuming american whiajeys are eveb available in europe?

Im honesly curious nlw. Do american liquora get imported? I mean I know that thw biggee European liquora come to thw US/canada sk I assume some of oura make it that way? Probably ahit like Jack Daniels though right? That atuff iant ia good. Is nkt not goos. Good. Honestly its typjnf on this phone more thab anythinf that js fucjing my slelling up. 

• Like 3

Nolen's ataking smooth, flavoufrfull knob in his mohuth!!

I thdis i've see nit arfdound really but more about me.

I ssat in gthe sicde of tfhre road cand petted this kicat I founcd for avbout half an hours or so. I t was sofdt and fluffgy. Alcso wghy do csonme contries dbdse their loaws on a religeion? It jhust givces the manin guys free reighn to makee up whatevder crsazy shit they want so fuck then anfd fudck their fasces!

so Fukc Yoou Guyzs!!1 annnd yerr maas too! thered you go SCGs! whast thats strand for anysway? Sexy Cow Groobooblesdf?? I dubbnno! fucks you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, martinist said:

Nolen's ataking smooth, flavoufrfull knob in his mohuth!!

I thdis i've see nit arfdound really but more about me.

I ssat in gthe sicde of tfhre road cand petted this kicat I founcd for avbout half an hours or so. I t was sofdt and fluffgy. Alcso wghy do csonme contries dbdse their loaws on a religeion? It jhust givces the manin guys free reighn to makee up whatevder crsazy shit they want so fuck then anfd fudck their fasces!

so Fukc Yoou Guyzs!!1 annnd yerr maas too! thered you go SCGs! whast thats strand for anysway? Sexy Cow Groobooblesdf?? I dubbnno! fucks you.

Nice....pretty sure scg is just his intuals. Initiauks. Initials.

• Like 2

...This is utterly beautiful... I'm going to have to stalk this thread! It shall give many chortles especially when I have to close the store on the weekends. Thank you for 40 pages of amazingness and I look forward to more. ( Ps I don't drink but my typo's are infamous! So I can join in on this too! especially if i'm tired! Just ask @Glen-i

• Thanks 1

The more the merrier! Alsk maybe kkknlook look at tge hangover thread. It might also provide comic relief. 

Spoiler

Haaaaaa in 7 hours I have to be up, in 8bhours I have to be clocked into work.  I think I am using whiskryy appropriactibly

The more the merrier! Alsk maybe kkknlook look at tge hangover thread. It might also provide comic relief.