NEurope
flameboy

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it's not exactly a drunken post. But as it's festive season, it means the vodka has been cracked open. Currently 3/4 down the bottle over the past 2 days.

Oh fuck me, good lord. If Mariah Carey can't make you feel festive, this can!

And to keep the festive mood rolling along nicely...

:D

I'm currently wrapping presents to this music.. :)

And to keep the festive mood rolling along nicely...

I'm currently wrapping presents to this music.. :)

Oh my LORD! Totally forgot about this song - Amazing!

Did you ever hear the orchestrated version? It was THE reason to own Nuts & Bolts!

Wait until 1.03 ;D

Oh my LORD! Totally forgot about this song - Amazing!

Did you ever hear the orchestrated version? It was THE reason to own Nuts & Bolts!

Wait until 1.03 ;D

Ahhh... Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts, such a tragically misunderstood yet brilliant game. :)

It may not have been 'Banjo-Threeie' but the music was indeed sooo good.

Let's keep those Christmas bells ringing now!

:yay::yay::yay:

druunk to christmas fay so fuck you gfutys wana fight avobout it od all in the fadve awwww yeah in the faced to wthe whndown to the wall till the wsweat derips from my balls awww teayeah!!!! wanna fibght avbout it aeweeewwww yeah!!!!!

druunk to christmas fay so fuck you gfutys wana fight avobout it od all in the fadve awwww yeah in the faced to wthe whndown to the wall till the wsweat derips from my balls awww teayeah!!!! wanna fibght avbout it aeweeewwww yeah!!!!!

If anyone has a better expression of Christmas spirits within their heart, I've yet to meet them.

Post of the year. What a tune! If the cable on my n64 wasnt broken Id be playing right now

Happpyyy Newww Yeaaaraa !!

* might bee a bitt drun k... maaayb e

I am very drunk atm, so I feeel this is appropriate, but happy new year!!! :D *I cheated and used spellcheck ... mostly... :P

DON'T BUY THE ENTIRE BAR A ROUND!! THEY'LL BUY YOU FREE DRINKS FOR THE RESRTO OF THE NIGHT!!!

Edited by martinist

DON'T BUY THE ENTIRE BAR A ROUND!! THEY'LL BUY YOU FREE DRINKS FOR THE RESRTO OF THE NIGHT!!!

Ah, Scotland. Land of the free, deep fried mars bars, and community level alcoholism.

Getting drunk whille playing Super Mario World with a mate and trying to get people to go to a bar.

So far nobody replied..well, there's still vodka´letft

I am somewhat drunik (ignore that 'i' -: I shall play by the rules and not use the delete key or backspace), though I was far more wasted earlier tonight. Right now I'm trying to ride out the drunkenness si as to hopefully anvoid the worst parts of the hangover tomorrow. I havent been as drunk as i have tonight for a very, very long time. I dread the morning - especially becuase I have an assignment to dio thart needs to be handed in by Sunday noon. :heh:

Right now I'm trying to ride out the drunkenness si as to hopefully anvoid the worst parts of the hangover tomorrow.

(lol)

Have some toast or cereal!

(lol)

Have some toast or cereal!

I have some bread at home. I anticipate I shall have the munchies later. :heh:

vent been as drunk as i have tonight for a very, very long time. I

I know that feeliung. Been a good night. Bowling with my best mate, his girlfriend, his brother and his brotherÄs girlrfriend. And after that drinking and eating at a batr.

Took my mind off the fact that I migfht be sacked in the next week...not knowig what I'Äm going to do after that. :(

Well, for now I enjoy being drunk, just adrrived at home, probably play metal gear risng now.

Oxford is a fucking rip off. Expensive house/rent, expensive drink.

Fucking posh southern cunts.

You guys seem to go home alot sooner than us down here... I rarely see a post made after 3 AM in here, which is especially weird (for me, obviously) considering you're supposed to be drunk. :P

You guys seem to go home alot sooner than us down here... I rarely see a post made after 3 AM in here, which is especially weird (for me, obviously) considering you're supposed to be drunk. :P

Yeah, I know it's pretty early, but I like being able to take the bus home, and the last of those is at midnight. We also start in the middle of the afternoon, though, so it evens out, and it also makes it easier to recover for the next day. :heh:

And on that note: Hangover successfully averted! :D

We're not that drunk when when we come here. On the nights when we've been out 'til 4-5am, we're far too tired/drunk to come post on here.

Clubs shut at either 2 or 3am over here. Home then bed straight away for me!