NEurope
flameboy

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to world's deadest club after drinks post-art exhibition. The DJ was up for playing our requests, but never played any Nicki Minaj, which i wasked fotr. Cunt.

I all ready to Super Bass up in the m_______this motherfucka.

tumblr_ljje8fEdf11qegpyq.gif

So qirhour... qir... without deleting anything, I wish to p... mk... make a post.

I've had a very good/bad day. On the good side i;mve.. i've had fuck all t do at work. we went for a pint or two afterwards and that was fine. Got home, won some ches games... but ultimately theres a feeling of loss. I feel la... alient... alienated from our cirrent society, shit pisses me ffo! ffc! ffs! too! aaah! gfsdasoihgiogffsdfg.... Yeah. I'm going to enkoy my weekend an dsee what happens and not care too much abut the faft ht.... the fact that i' supposedly this r that. Wahat gets me is the fact that people know me and htey j... should understadn that I'm capapble yet Im still afacing a lot of negatiivy... people assume I'll fail an f I;d .. and it's annoying tp spend s o much of my life trying to cater for thsese [eople. I wat... want t to enyoy life yet I od... don't know how to k... ejk... enyo... enjoy it yet. I will spend this weekend relaqxin,...relaxing and chilling but ultimately i',kl dinish this weekend upset ha.. that i'm somwhere i shoiuld've... ,.. shouldn't me.. .be... based on who i am. I know I;m a dcecent enough person to wbe.. .be worth a decent enough abk... wage... but.. gettting to that place is all sorts of effort an BLAGH. WHO CAREAS. Np ja[palmdgapsdghiafgoiahgoahsdg

Poor dead ugly dog. Happy fridayyy!

ohh....that was page 1....blehlblehkehlekh

drink water jay, all will be well!

I used to play a bit of chess. Do you play go at all?

Poor dead ugly dog. Happy fridayyy!

ohh....that was page 1....blehlblehkehlekh

drink water jay, all will be well!

I used to play a bit of chess. Do you play go at all?

I love you, that is my advice. Always drink water to curb the hangover. I have a whole post devoted to such advice somewhere in here.

When all one drinks is lightning white

From mid of day to mid of night...

Or eat some bread, absorbs the booze.

Or go for the best of both worlds...

potnoodle.jpg

Carbs AND water all in one tasty pot!

When all one drinks is lightning white

From mid of day to mid of night...

We're none too bright,

We Just Wanna fight....

heeeeeeyy nighggahs!!!! oi jhist smoked somre pot! so i#m wasted and high! it's called aspeed stick, iyt's noy expensive nigga! it's callked speed stick irt's not expensive!!!! shiut your mougth!!! tyou're jiust a litthele biytch!!!¬

Istill need to get Gaggle64 out clubbibnng!! thats bmy life gosal!!! shut your nmouth you black hguy!!!

gimp gimp nevwer minbds neds yearh!!!!!!!!!!!

shuyt the fuck yup!!!!

heeeeeeyy nighggahs!!!! oi jhist smoked somre pot! so i#m wasted and high! it's called aspeed stick, iyt's noy expensive nigga! it's callked speed stick irt's not expensive!!!! shiut your mougth!!! tyou're jiust a litthele biytch!!!¬

Istill need to get Gaggle64 out clubbibnng!! thats bmy life gosal!!! shut your nmouth you black hguy!!!

gimp gimp nevwer minbds neds yearh!!!!!!!!!!!

shuyt the fuck yup!!!!

340x.gif

Tu kijg ducking ficking fucking hiccups@! Also smRtphone whY with tpuchscreen keyboard thT don't know swear words. At least it UFO corrects if I don't Fuck up to bad. It's Dave key ass a few times new. Hwete hete here. FUCKING BICCUPD!!!! HICCUPS Commit. fammitdammit!

Fu k phone.messaging while drink.

I had a qursafe....well I can't dell thAt word but flat Mexican fooodbthingy with steM. StreAK it was pretty goof. Good.

I uhhhh nap. 6.....no 5 houts of skleep is not ebough many weeks on a row. Also jfuck thebauttospell goes against be whole pbilosophy. I do love this mew phone tnough internet eviryo2hreeverywjete....everywhere. plus having it in my nMe buoldes buildes my credt

Low nbattery lTeerz later.

No idea what that's all about above me..\

I'm pretty steaming right now; was my graduation today so went out afterwrads. Just abck now and this girl is texting me. Think she might want to come round to mine so i told her my address (She asked) but shes now asking for my mates number and saying her and somenoe else will come ove rhere??/ Hopefully she'll bring a wee hottie with her ! :)

Wow...that was all interesting. I'll translate when I get the time.

No idea what that's all about above me..\

I'm pretty steaming right now; was my graduation today so went out afterwrads. Just abck now and this girl is texting me. Think she might want to come round to mine so i told her my address (She asked) but shes now asking for my mates number and saying her and somenoe else will come ove rhere??/ Hopefully she'll bring a wee hottie with her ! :)

Mission was a failure. Neither girl came round in the end.

The time has come.

Wow...that was all interesting. I'll translate when I get the time.

Tu kijg ducking ficking fucking hiccups@! Also smRtphone whY with tpuchscreen keyboard thT don't know swear words. At least it UFO corrects if I don't Fuck up to bad. It's Dave key ass a few times new. Hwete hete here. FUCKING BICCUPD!!!! HICCUPS Commit. fammitdammit!

Fu k phone.messaging while drink.

I had a qursafe....well I can't dell thAt word but flat Mexican fooodbthingy with steM. StreAK it was pretty goof. Good.

I uhhhh nap. 6.....no 5 houts of skleep is not ebough many weeks on a row. Also jfuck thebauttospell goes against be whole pbilosophy. I do love this mew phone tnough internet eviryo2hreeverywjete....everywhere. plus having it in my nMe buoldes buildes my credt

Low nbattery lTeerz later.

Fucking hiccups! Also smartphone what with touchscreen keyboard that don't know swear words. At least it auto corrects if I don't fuck up too bad. It's saved my ass a few times here. Here. Fucking Hiccups!!! Dammit!

Fuck phone messaging while drunk.

I had a Quesadilla.....well I can't spell that word, but flat Mexican food thingy with steak. Steak it was pretty good. I uuuuhh nap. 5 hours of sleep is not enough many weeks in a row. Also fuck the auto spell goes against the whole philosophy. I do love this new phone though, internet everywhere. Plus having it in my name builds my credit.

Low battery Iteerz later.

I'm really unsure what I meant by Iteerz, possible I'll tty's....And then I passed out with the TV on.

Have any of you guys meet a girl at a bar and have a shots competition? Mostly Sourz shots, then down a jagermiester? because i just did! awwww yeah!!!

i'm not drunk btw...just thought i'd tell you guys about it...wo0o0o0o0o0!!!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh