NEurope
flameboy

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's no such thing aas 'too drunk to do it'. Go to training" i! It can only work out well for you, you'l be steaming and everything one else will be sober which means youre chat will work well and everyone else will be stiting aroun d waiting tobe talked to bu freshers.

Thasts whay I love freshers week. All the guys are too scared to talk to the girls so I need to go in nd mop up the leftovers@! Tonight was a standard night athe The Garage @Gizmo. Tomorrow night is the anual Freshers Beach party at the Union which I've been to 4 eears in a row now and will make it a 5th tomorrow as my dtudent card is still in date!

Hahaha Charlie you legend.

Hahaha Charlie you legend.

In work right now, dying.

The beach party was awesome though! My only beach attire was a flower pinned to my hair. The girls were LOVING it! So many asked me if they could borrow it which gave me the perfect opportunity to ask for something in return.

Also bumped into a girl from OKCupid so was talking to her for a bit but she's now got her braces off and has realised she's hot which is a blow!

Perhaps. I am fairly inebriated though, to the point I have to drink water and eat bread else I'll hurl.

That said, I have been able to compotently update my site with a fuckton of information, but that's just becaue I'm brilliant :D

I just wish I could have ended this dry spell today ;;

Nothing quite like having sex when you're ready to throw up at any moment.

I wouldn't know :(:(:(

Magnus is probably right (that is, he's pretty much always right :P) - sounds like you're afraid of rejection, which is funny because you have nothing to lose.

Plus I still think that meeting people while out and pissed isn't really the place to meet relationship-material. If you're so aware of being a virgin then it's always going to be tricky to do it this way. But best of luck to you, serebii :)

Magnus is probably right (that is, he's pretty much always right :P) - sounds like you're afraid of rejection, which is funny because you have nothing to lose.

Plus I still think that meeting people while out and pissed isn't really the place to meet relationship-material. If you're so aware of being a virgin then it's always going to be tricky to do it this way. But best of luck to you, serebii :)

On nights out, I'm not necessarily looking for someone for a relationship, but thanks...hopefully next time I shall end this damn dry spell

so the origintator of this nthread returns no backspace as per rukes. i'm pretty buzzed ready to go out for footie. gonna go out and get white boy wasted like the song by del rio listen to it fucking awesome.

so the origintator of this nthread returns no backspace as per rukes. i'm pretty buzzed ready to go out for footie. gonna go out and get white boy wasted like the song by del rio listen to it fucking awesome.

He really is pissed!

Had a txt off him before while i was in work that was not making a lot of sence! haha

Ugh! Feels like I can't get drunk. Before anyone has a go screaming, "Ur nut drinkin enuff!". I know I could get drunk, but I always seem to feel ill from the drink long before I'm drunk. ANyone else get this/know how to fix it?

You're mixing drinks and/or drinking on an empty stomach. Or perhaps dancing too much. Last option is that you're not pacing yourself efficiently...

But then I've never experienced what you're saying so it's all hypothesis :P HA!

He really is pissed!

Had a txt off him before while i was in work that was not making a lot of sence! haha

fucky dyou mikes i thoghte we were friends. top[ not no shag (treac her quote ftw) i love my girlrifed whp any knpoew thorugh my taking of long distance relatoonsupo

fucky dyou mikes i thoghte we were friends. top[ not no shag (treac her quote ftw) i love my girlrifed whp any knpoew thorugh my taking of long distance relatoonsupo

I will attempt to translate.

"Fuck you mike, I thought we were friends. Top night, no shagging. I love my girlfriend who anyone that knows me talking of my long distance relationship" ???

Love you 2 Flameboy! ;):heh:

Ugh! Feels like I can't get drunk. Before anyone has a go screaming, "Ur nut drinkin enuff!". I know I could get drunk, but I always seem to feel ill from the drink long before I'm drunk. ANyone else get this/know how to fix it?

Remove half of your liver

GUESDS WHAT! I'M GINNA MASTURNBATE! GUESS HWHAT I'M GONNA MASRTUE!V GUESS QHy! i'm gonna mastuesbateQ! Guess WHAT! I'M GUONA MASTURBATE! I'M TOTALLY GONNA CUM! I'M YER MAs face¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬!!!!!!!!!!!

\\i;m deorerry but may dads base r t man was butiyngi me dringks so He was all like awwwwyeah boyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyz!!!!

Rab Mingus awwwww yeayz!!!!

aw shit i totally just broke my finger hang on il'll geT t a pic!!!!

image_004.jpg

awww yeahds byoyds!!!!!

Edited by jayseven
In case people don't want to see it

I hope that's not actually your finger. Anyway, went out and wasn't nearly as drunk as I needed to be. Was overthinking evverytime I got turned down, only got with one girl and she es.was even a little taller than me and tnot that great looking, and then danced with a better looking one up close but it didn't go anywhere. Was a little depressing and demoralizing. I hate going on the prowl in clubs. Why was it so much easier in Brazil. I think its because people are taller here. Or maybe they're bigger sluts there. Whatever... bed now.

How do you manage to break your finger masturbating?

I wasn't jerkin it! :p I WAS BENDING MY PINky dfinger and it snbaped :P

i'll get a doctor tomorrow :P

Spoilered the image as not everyone wants to see it :P

(Looks more dislocated than broken. Gonna hurt in the morning!)

How do you manage to break your finger masturbating?

Depends where you're putting it. Mind you...I can't imagine a pinky having much affect.

GUESDS WHAT! I'M GINNA MASTURNBATE! GUESS HWHAT I'M GONNA MASRTUE!V GUESS QHy! i'm gonna mastuesbateQ! Guess WHAT! I'M GUONA MASTURBATE! I'M TOTALLY GONNA CUM! I'M YER MAs face¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬!!!!!!!!!!!

\\i;m deorerry but may dads base r t man was butiyngi me dringks so He was all like awwwwyeah boyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyz!!!!

Rab Mingus awwwww yeayz!!!!

aw shit i totally just broke my finger hang on il'll geT t a pic!!!!

image_004.jpg

awww yeahds byoyds!!!!!

Sweet Jesus man, the hell are you doing with yourself?

jesus_facepalm.jpg