NEurope
flameboy

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gess who's drinunk house....thats right its runs house!!! guess hwhoes runs housed!!! thats right its drunk hourse!!! guess whos drunk house!!!! thatrs right its runs howese!!!! guess whos runs house!!! tyhats rithgt its drunk house|!!!! guess hwhoes drunk housde!!!!! thats right its drunk house guess whos its runs ghpouse!!!! thats right its drunk howse!!! akira dubstop rkira dubstep!!!!!

bass cannon bass canno bass cannon drunk house!!!!! wub wub wunb wub wub dub dubn

My best friend, ladies and gentlemen.

worfisfrustratedmz8.gif

Edited by gaggle64

Just completed sort of the circle line challenge.

Basically you have to go on every stop of the circle tube line and go to a pub and drink. Except the circle line was not working so intead the birhtday girl went and made 21 stops and it was so long, my legs ache now. Since like 10 in the morning we've been drinking, half pints but still that's 10 pints and most of you would be floore d like that I know. I'm drunk and having a great time. Though I'm now home and not dead huzzah!

Just completed sort of the circle line challenge.

Basically you have to go on every stop of the circle tube line and go to a pub and drink. Except the circle line was not working so intead the birhtday girl went and made 21 stops and it was so long, my legs ache now. Since like 10 in the morning we've been drinking, half pints but still that's 10 pints and most of you would be floore d like that I know. I'm drunk and having a great time. Though I'm now home and not dead huzzah!

That sounds awesome. Up in Glasgow we have a 'subcrawl'. Where you get an all-day ticket on the Subway and get off at every stop and have a pint. 15 stops in the circle. If you do it properly you end up in the city centre and you try and get into a club. Because most of the club bounders are complete wanks you generally dont get in anwyaeher. But you try anyway!@

I was out wiht 2 friedns from school todnight.Trighed to get into one club because I had free passes for it and sort of know the head PR. Ther ehwas a huge queue so walked right up to the front asnd cstarted talking to a bounder. he was captivated by my made up story and wa sjust about to let us in when the other bouncer said 'naw'. ende dup going to another cliub. had a great night in there but the dinks were so expensive! still steaming and pulled this well hot bird. another one is tecting me at the moment - fingers crossed i can encourage her to coem round :D

Subcrawl means something else entirely to me and my friends. It means we go to every subway along a 5 mile stretch of road in Manchester, and order a 6 inch ark (a sub of our own invention, as it consists of one of every animal they serve) at each one. Awesome times.

I am in Sheffield with a few mates and a bit pissed but not as much as I thought Id end up. I didnt want to make myself Ill from drink, although my mate suggested I see a shrink when I told him some of the things that do run through my mind.

Just got back to the hotel... knackered. Have been drinking pretty much all day. They used to go away like this a lot In their youth but It Is the first time I've gone with them.

I'm not in the beat of mental states to enjoy an occasion such as this and It kinda showed. Certain songs trigger certain memories and I did find myself with tears in my eyes at a couple of points but that's me for you... pathetic.

I thought this is just what I'd need bit I guess it want at all.

Also the chat room is empty... except twozzock bit he doesnt court :p

love ya guys. You've been my release for the last what is it 5 yeas :)... hope none of ye were killed in london riots. remember peace and love is hwere its at :)

love Mikey( my name)

Dude come on! Its 7:40am. Unless this is your birthday you better.....

...Huh?

Oh happy birthday. :p

Happy birthday, Mikey.

Not that you're going to remember any of it tomorrow. :heh:

Happy birthday, Mikey.

Not that you're going to remember any of it tomorrow. :heh:

I partied last night and going for it again for my dead celeb party this weekend :)

today is purely hangover city

Haha I know i'm doing it all wrong :D. I'm tearing it up this weekend though. Last night was a going-away party for an American girl really.

If you know what you're doing you don't get hungover....you may still be drunk though.[WIKIPEDIA][/WIKIPEDIA]

Tipsy right now. Drinking Jameson Whiskey tout seul. Oh well, I'm happy. Listening to Bloody Mary. Gonna dance with my hands. I wanna be individual...everyone to know my Name. BLOODY MARY!! DOM DOM DOM. Fuck it, I'm gonna correct myself if I spell something wrong. DOM DOM DOM.

Love Me!!!

Had a fair few jagerbombs tonight. My friend James came from Portsmouth with his mates for a massive night out but his mates decided to bugger off back to the hotel at 1:30ish while James and I were looking to pull so the night ended as James had their only hotel key.

I R Disappoint :( Going to try and convince my mate to come without his mates...they're sound as hell but I just wish they'd have stayed out longer, and not just so I could get laid...but so I could get laid :P

Hey I cvould ahjbve totally got layed tonight buyt she said she had a boyfdriend soi I was like awwwww fuck I and I could'nt get layed and studdff So i'll try next week because i need somed secx! Amnd they totaly cut my song odfdfff at closingtime so ui was pissed the fuck ooff. Amy was totally fucking hot i qwould have totaslly fucked her awwwww yeah!!!!!

She was a short bitch with coloured red hair I titolly would have hit that!!!! WHY GOTD!!!! WHY!¬!!!!¬!!1111!!!

Long story short.. She had a boyfriend and you left her to it?

she wasn't with him at the tie, but i still couldn't hit that becaysuse she was leaving at the time aww yeahs!

Hey I cvould ahjbve totally got layed tonight buyt she said she had a boyfdriend soi I was like awwwww fuck I and I could'nt get layed and studdff So i'll try next week because i need somed secx! Amnd they totaly cut my song odfdfff at closingtime so ui was pissed the fuck ooff. Amy was totally fucking hot i qwould have totaslly fucked her awwwww yeah!!!!!

She was a short bitch with coloured red hair I titolly would have hit that!!!! WHY GOTD!!!! WHY!¬!!!!¬!!1111!!!

tumblr_lqzzv9hYDp1qedr7i.gif

We need to keep you away from booze. Or the internet. Probably both.

Edited by gaggle64

I struggle to believe you're drunk when some of the additional letters you type are no where near those you're typing.

becaysuse

I struggle to believe you're drunk when some of the additional letters you type are no where near those you're typing.

But "Y" is next to "U" on the keyboard and you don't always hit the keys in the right order even though you know what you are trying to type.

As someone who does a fair bit of drunken typing, I know what I'm taking about.

But "Y" is next to "U" on the keyboard and you don't always hit the keys in the right order even though you know what you are trying to type.

As someone who does a fair bit of drunken typing, I know what I'm taking about.

How do you type a Y inbetween an A and S?

Anyways, as me being someone who hasn't been drunk in a very long time, you may be completely right.

How do you type a Y inbetween an A and S?

Anyways, as me being someone who hasn't been drunk in a very long time, you may be completely right.

Because he was aiming to hit U after A and Y is next to U. Then he would hit S as that would be next. Realising he just hit Y though instead of U, he's gone back to correct the mistake but not actually deleted the incorrect letters and just started again with USE. It's easily done :p