NEurope
flameboy

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will attempt to translate.

"Fuck you mike, I thought we were friends. Top night, no shagging. I love my girlfriend who anyone that knows me talking of my long distance relationship" ???

Love you 2 Flameboy! ;):heh:

Yeah your translation was pretty spot on just the quote was "top night no shag" me and my mate were watching Teachers eating fried chicken when we got in and it's a quote from an episode of that.

Oh Mike, love you too really lol.

Sweet Jesus man, the hell are you doing with yourself?

jesus_facepalm.jpg

I envision him sitting on his bed, holding a framed photo of you whilst he is crying and masturbating. Coming towards the end he gets friskier and drops the frame, carelessly he slams down to the floor to pick it up but lands on his finger.

CLooooose the curtain. Cause all we neeed i candlelight.

Just put a fuckin massive donk on it. I mean in your mum.

Yeees

Been sucking down whiskey and coke isince about 3 pm today. Wuite tastey, Mildy drunk but no completely drunk. Apppareatnly when I drank nearly a 5th of Rum I blacked out while watching trainspotting and was ANGRY AT EVERYTHING> I don't remember but it was two weeks ago and a chick things I hate her and I hatve nt seen her since. I assume every drunk thing I said I meant.

Well on the way and celebrating me getting an outstanding and my mate selling his house after a split and getting a cash windfall!

Guess the song guys wooooo woo wooo woooo woooo woooo wooooo wooo woooooiooooo

WHATS MA NAME FOO'!! Snoop Doooooooooogg!!!!

smoke sum blunts and take some shotsd niggaszzz!!!

bands are the wqatty!!!!

I don't warrent drunkeness much these days, heck i only get tipsey most of the time now. Finding that tipsey is the way forward to enjoy a night out in my opinion. Done my "drunken" days, they are behind me.

'Roxanne' has just come on the radio in the office... It's getting me well in the mood to go out and have a few!

Had a great night out yesterday, it's the first time I've gone all Ke$ha in quite a while! One of the weirder moments was when this guy asked for my number, I wouldn't have minded as he was actually quite a looker but I couldn't think of my number at the time and couldn't get my phone out of my pocket at that moment (more on that in a second) so he got my name and added me on Facebook there and then...

The weird part of it though is that all this happened whilst I was using the urinal. Classy as always I suppose.

Well, the next time you're at a urinal, just do the mating dance one would associate with a place like that: the helicopter.

Also go for distance. Stand at the opposite wall of the urinal, and aim (or don't).

Had a great night out yesterday, it's the first time I've gone all Ke$ha in quite a while! One of the weirder moments was when this guy asked for my number, I wouldn't have minded as he was actually quite a looker but I couldn't think of my number at the time and couldn't get my phone out of my pocket at that moment (more on that in a second) so he got my name and added me on Facebook there and then...

The weird part of it though is that all this happened whilst I was using the urinal. Classy as always I suppose.

Hot.

I crossed a new slut line last night. It was really awkward walking around the club trying to avoid everyone I met.

Coming on a Nintendo forum to be really coy about the frequency of your sexual encounters is sort of like walking through a rural town in Sudan with a KFC bucket under your arm.

You cunt.