N-Europe

Pokémafia LifeLight - Game Thread

ReZourceman

Hello! Well, I did target Jonnas last night but my power is not silencing. I can tell you that two people targeted him last night, but I could have told you that from the write-up. The reason I was confused was that I thought my power did several things but it actually is very specific. When I read the write-up it seemed to have failed but when I re-read my role it must've worked but only in the specific way.

Look, I really don't want to have to spell out my power to everyone because as soon as I do I will be a massive target and a loss to the town. All I can say is read through the write-up. Two people targeted Jonnas last night and one of them silenced him. I'm the other one.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can say for absolut fact that Jonnas was silenced last night. Don't know who did it though, Nintendohnut's post looked a little suspicus to me so i thought it could be him.

How can you say this for a fact Martinist? Sorry, just re-read today through, just asking a few qustions. Not getting anywhere, but trying to keep discussion going!

Will someone please investigate me tonight to show that I'm good or discover my power or SOMETHING. This is getting ridiculous, we've spent two days talking about how I might be evil and we're completely failing to lynch anyone at all. I currently suspect Diageo for jumping on two vague accusations about Maddog and instantly voting for him without really knowing why. I also suspect Dannyboy simply because a) I know I'm a townie, and he seems keen to convince people that I'm not b) he was unwilling to vote for me despite saying he thought I was evil c) I've seen him before and he is excellent at gaining a town's confidence.

Anyway, there's not much point voting now. I will say once more, I'm not mafia. I don't want to reveal myself as it will get me killed. PLEASE someone investigate me tonight or watch me or whatever so that you know I'm not evil. Then maybe tomorrow we can concentrate on something else. Today has been wasted and the mafia are rubbing their hands.

ALSO if there is a non-mafia killer out there (which there probably is as there were two deaths last night) DON'T KILL TONIGHT. The mafia will soon outnumber us if you accidentally kill a townie and then the only way you win is if your win condition is the same as the mafia's.

You do realise that "revealing my power will get me killed" and actually revealing your power amount to the same thing? The mafia now know your power is good enough to make you say that so of course they are gonna kill you. Probably in 2 nights time, since it will be assumed there will be a protector somewhere. Not revealing your power either a) makes me more inclined to think you are mafia or b) helps the mafia by making them know you need to be killed while at the same time distracting the town.

I'm inclined to think if you were town you would be smart enough to have seen option B by now, ergo I'm also inclined to think you must be mafia.

SHEEEEEET Sorry kids, I've been in France until about 2 hours ago, didn't realize this would be starting so soon!!! Let me read up on everything, I'll edit my post soon!!

Oh also: can someone PM the rules? Pretty sure I know how it all works but y'know

Edited by dan-likes-trees

Vote : Nintendohnut - 1 - Gizmo

The town failed to reach a decisive course of action before the sun set on the town.

NIGHT THREE

Get your PMs in. :)

17 players:

Cube

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Ganepark32

Jayseven

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

martinist

MoogleViper

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Okay, I'm giving till 2:00pm for the last PM cos' everyone else has sent in and the individual hasn't been on in a given amount of time/.

An eery feeling surrounded the town as the sun went down.

A speedy Pokemon again leapt into action first.

A shining attack was cast and someone was affected.

Elsewhere a grass Pokemon was picking fights with a weaker Pokemon to it.

Deep underground a Pokemon was burrowing away from its night time activity but felt a jolt through the ground. It fainted.

A small yellow Pokemons appearance was not enough to save it from a vengeful pale green Pokemon and a fierce battle ensued....

Elsewhere the tiny green Pokemon felt violated and strange. It awoke having not acheived its goal.

A small blue Pokemon stayed in for the night.

The pale green Pokemon lay a final strike on the small yellow Pokemon.

239.png

MoogleViper is dead. He was Elekid the tiny innocent appearing, member of the mafia.

Meanwhile a large black Pokemon's foot steps were loud. It arose the suspicions of the small blue Pokemon, and it walked to the door. An ear piercing whhuuurrrr noise clapped through the town.

471.png

martinist is dead. He was Glaceon, the vengeful partner of Zoroark. (Neutral)

15 players: Majority is 8

Cube

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Ganepark32

Jayseven

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Woot! One mafia down! :D

Nintendohnut, regarding your mistrust of me, I wasn't trying to convince the town you are evil. Heck, I don't even know if I think you're evil yet, hence why I didn't vote for you. I know powers can't always be used as evidence for alignments. So far I've merely been commenting on what we've heard, mostly just to keep track of what's going on myself. I always get confused in mafia games when too much happens at the same time, so I try to summarize what's going on.

Phew, finally I can speak again!

And am I glad a mafia member was taken down. I do hope he was the yellow critter that silenced me yesterday.

Also, I now trust Nintendohnut. If he was a mafia member, his actions just wouldn't add up.

Sooo...Do we have new info? Or an update on the whole Gizmo/MadDog issue?

I withdraw my suspicion on Nintendohnut now, given that it was Moogles claim that he targeted Jonnas.

Also, just based on the style of his posts I'm looking at Ellmeister right now as a possible bad guy. Just entirely based on the posts he has made, I don't have any real proof.

Vote: Ellmeister

I withdraw my suspicion on Nintendohnut now, given that it was Moogles claim that he targeted Jonnas.

Also, just based on the style of his posts I'm looking at Ellmeister right now as a possible bad guy. Just entirely based on the posts he has made, I don't have any real proof.

Nintendohnut admitted himself that he targetted Jonnas. He claimed he was not a silencer, however, so that conclusion was probably drawn by Moogle to frame him.

Eh, he called me and coolness out on lack of posts which would imply he was thinking we were being silent mafia or... something.

Anyway, vote for Dannyboythedane just to be random / as I've yet to slam in a vote