N-Europe

Pokémafia LifeLight - Game Thread

ReZourceman

I'm not saying I WILL target Ine, I'm just amazed that people are taking a few words and making it out to be massive....

A goal isnt neccesarily a win condition, and lynching someone on the basis of that is really dodgy.

I don't know if Ine is mafia or not, I've not seen anything to suggest she is? I just targetted her for the random lulz because I have no other info...

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm unsure about Eenuh being mafia. The way Jonnas is pushing for a no lynch so he can kill her does sound very suspicious. He just seems a bit too eager to hold people back from lynching her. That and he seems certain there's only 1 mafia member left. With 20 people having signed up to play this current game, I'd reckon at least 5 of those were mafia and we've gotten rid of 3 already.

On that latter point, even if Jonnas is neutral, as he says he is, his win goal could simply be to kill off Eenuh if she was the one who killed Paj on night 1. With possibly 2 mafia left, he's got a 50/50 chance of getting it right but seems to have picked Eenuh for some reason, leading me to suspect he's holding something back. It sounds like he's gunning for a win target rather than trying to help the town out and ultimately be made a townie.

Sorry guys things were happening in real life so I haven't really been able to keep up with the thread. Gonna read over it now!

Also, I didn't really want to reveal my role earlier in the game, but I guess since we're close to the end it's fine now. I'm a protector/roleblocker. I've only used my power a few times though (missed a few nights, plus didn't really want to roleblock too many people for the chance of roleblocking an investigator).

Anyway reading up now!

P.S.: my name is Eenuh, not Eunuh or Eenugh. =(

12 players. Majority is 7

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Ganepark32

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Vote : Eenuh - 3 - Diageo, MadDog, dan-likes-trees

Vote : No Lynch - 2 - Jonnas, Dannyboy-the-Dane

Vote : Jimbob - 1 - Ellmeister

MOTHER FUCKER!!!

Mwahaha :D

Hey wait why am I being told who to target now?

In order for the operation "Kill Eenuh" go smoothly, it would be great if Eenuh wasn't protected, and I wasn't roleblocked. In fact, it would be awesome if MadDog could roleblock Eenuh, which means she wouldn't kill anyone.

That's why we're saying you can't target any of those three people :heh: It would mess things up.

Okay, a few things now (I was replying when I got called off for something else):

1 - The reason I believe Eenuh is mafia is because, first, I've been suspicious of her for a while now (like others have throughout the game), second, she was roleblocked last night, and the mafia didn't kill.

2 - My goal is to kill Paj's murderer. The reason I think it's Eenuh is because I honestly believe she's the only mafiosa left. Since I haven't "lost" yet, it's because it wasn't Cube, Dyson or Moogleviper, so that leaves her.

3 - I won't step all over the town. The Role PM specifically says, I only get my victory if I survive along with everyone else until the end of the game, so it's not a case of "kill the right person, immediate victory".

4 - I don't believe Eenuh's explanation :heh:

Wow, I go for a drink and then to work and ALOT happens. I don't have the time to follow all of this carefully and in detail, plus I've another shift tomorrow, so yes my judgements may be fleeting and a bit rash/irrational.

I'm willing very much to believe Jonnas, I thought since the first writeup with Zoroark/Paj's death that there was going to be someone with a vengence power to kill. If Eenuh is mafia, which I think she is, then given the way Raining's been acting I think she is mafia too.

Ganepark, I didn't suspect you just for suspecting me, but kind of a similar logic of I suspected Diageo, but you confirmed him as town, and so I would suspect you also. Now though, I'm totally and thoroughly confused, with not enough time to dedicate to really thinking everything through.

So wait, Jonnas is neutral and his goal is to kill the murderer of his teammates? First of all, what was their initial goal then? Also, usually neutrals have different goals than townies, so I don't really believe that he will just win along with the townies, I think he has ulterior motives.

What don't you believe about my explanation Jonnas? I haven't been on much because there's things going on in my life (we redid one of the rooms in the house, we had to help clean my deceased grandmother's garden -and- Jim/Flinky arrived a few days ago).

As for my role, I am a roleblocker/protector. Obviously I didn't want to come out with that for fear of being killed, or even for being called mafia due to being a roleblocker. I don't have my PM's anymore since I had to clean out my inbox (it seems to always be full), but I'm pretty sure I targeted Ganepark one of the first nights, leading him to be unable to perform his role (I think that led him to believe someone was mafia, though it might've been my power affecting him?). I find it really hard to tell what is going on from the write-ups though.

I believe jonnas somewhat but i'm sussed about the Ine being mafia thing... Just because no-one died it doesn't mean that she has killing powers..

Dan-likes-trees was the only other person roleblocked, and the write-up pretty much says he was only gathering information.

Someone for the mafia had to kill. The only person inactive enough to not send a PM would have to be...Jimbob. But Diageo confirmed he's a townie (and I can confirm he's gigantic, and he takes two hits in a row in order to die)

So wait, Jonnas is neutral and his goal is to kill the murderer of his teammates? First of all, what was their initial goal then? Also, usually neutrals have different goals than townies, so I don't really believe that he will just win along with the townies, I think he has ulterior motives.

We started out as a townie group (more specifically, it was me and Martinist, but Paj's power allowed him to join our little group at the beginning). The only reason we were labelled as Neutrals was because of the "revenge" mechanic, which means we couldn't win before offing the murderers ourselves.

Dyson killed Martinist, and I didn't kill him myself. I thought for sure I had lost, but I'm still here, which means I can still avenge Paj.

What don't you believe about my explanation Jonnas? I haven't been on much because there's things going on in my life (we redid one of the rooms in the house, we had to help clean my deceased grandmother's garden -and- Jim/Flinky arrived a few days ago).

As for my role, I am a roleblocker/protector. Obviously I didn't want to come out with that for fear of being killed, or even for being called mafia due to being a roleblocker. I don't have my PM's anymore since I had to clean out my inbox (it seems to always be full), but I'm pretty sure I targeted Ganepark one of the first nights, leading him to be unable to perform his role (I think that led him to believe someone was mafia, though it might've been my power affecting him?). I find it really hard to tell what is going on from the write-ups though.

I'm not doubting you were busy in real life, but your explanation has holes in it:

1-You say you didn't use that power often, which means it can't be proven by others;

2-Ganepark, who could confirm it, targeted Dyson/Jayseven that night a.k.a. the guy who automatically roleblocked those who targeted him ("the mirror roleblocking boss", in ReZ's words);

3-Your power is exactly the same as Raining_Again's. What's the point in having two townies with exactly the same power?

There's at least three roleblockers in this game though, if you count MadDog as well (from what was going it sounded like he's a roleblocker, correct me if I'm wrong). I'm not just a roleblocker, I'm a protector too.

In the end, I'm not too fussed if you kill me since I'm not really playing anymore, but I do not believe your role/winning condition Jonnas. I think you're hiding something.

Also, out of 20 people playing, there's usually at least 5 mafia members. I don't think that has changed in this game. You saying that the town will win if they kill me just seems like an easy way for you to achieve your goal. I don't trust a killer who just randomly targets people (with a huge chance of killing a townie).

See I'm a protector/roleblocker, not just a roleblocker. That makes us different enough.

And yes I do think there would be at least 5 mafia, and so far only 3 were killed. Not sure there would be more mafia seeing as we have neutrals in this game too (at least 3 apparently). Too many mafia/neutrals would make it a bit unfair/unbalanced for the townies.

Eenuh and raining again having the exact same power is a bit suspicious. I'm going to stick with lynching Eunuh. I think raining is probably mafia too.

Having more than one protector for the town is normal. I mean there's also more than one investigator/tracker yet people don't find that suspicious at all. =/

And if you think both me and Raining are mafia that wouldn't make sense at all. Two protectors in the mafia and none for the townies? Makes no sense.

But raining said she was a roleblocker/protector as well. Therefore you both are protectors/roleblockers.

I think only one of you have that power and the other is hiding behind it.

There's usually more than one protector in a town though. Cause if one gets killed, at least the town still has another protector to rely on. The mafia can't really do much with a protector since they are the ones performing the kills, right?

I mean Raining could just as well be mafia then too, if we have the same powers. But I believe her to be good. I'm much more wary of Jimbob and Dannyboy at the moment.

Well you didn't vote for dannyboy when everyone else was.

Jonnas, it really looks like you won't see the end of this. And if this keeps going until the 19th, then I won't see the end either. Just a heads up there Rez.

I think I contributed enough though right :)

Okay, guys. I've sent the PM saying "I'm killing Eenuh if she doesn't get lynched"

Do whatever you want, now. I'll keep my No Lynch vote. Too bad I can't see the ending to this (not in the next 2 weeks, anyway).

Good luck.

P.S.: The possibility of someone replacing me is still open, by the way.

Vote: Eenuh

Just had a huge read-through of the entire day. I didin't do anything last night but in the end it wouldn't have made any difference. Sorry Ine, I've been a little suspicious of you all the way through just from the way you've been posting and I'm just not sure why rez would make two townies with exactly the same power. It seems to unlikely that he would be that boring as most of the fun in running the game is making up great roles.

Also mafias often have protectors, almost every time I've been in the mafia there has been a protector, as they can (for example) protect whoever performs the night-kill from people who roleblock them etc. I admit your roleblock and protect power wouldn't be so useful but as I said above I doubt that is both yours and Raining's power at the same time.

After all of the game I am also a little wary of Jonnas. I've protected him a few times as I was pretty sure he was a townie, but now that I see he's the killer I'm super suspicious about his motives. I'm not sure whether he's neutral or what, but while his explanation makes sense there's another reason for a person to ask for a 'no lynch' vote. If Eenuh is mafia, and so is Jonnas, they may be close to a majority. If we don't lynch today, they may kill tonight and the mafia could win.

I am absolutely not saying this is a fact, it's just one reason why someone may ask for a no-lynch. I'm afraid the nature of this game makes me so suspicious that this is enough cause to vote for Eenuh, just in case I'm right and they are working together.

I'm am SO intrigued to see how this game ends!

Okay, you know what?

Change Vote: Eenuh

Since my plight for a No Lynch fell on deaf ears, I might as well try my last resort. You see, I find it strange that I didn't "lose" when Dyson got lynched, and that might've been because I participated in that lynch. So, I'll at least try this. I have nothing to lose.

The fact that I don't get to see the conclusion for 2 weeks is killing me, though...