Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokémafia LifeLight - Game Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been following this, silently. Only because i havn't got much to contribute to the game. But from the reading done, i shall

Vote: Dyson

And, Diego is correct with what i am.

I call bullshit, you're targetting me because I'm shedding some light on you. You only post now after being threatened? Seems way too suspicious to me.

Vote: Jimbob.

But why would he come out of nowhere and vote after I'd posted my own theory? I don't buy it. Seems way too suspicious to me. There is always the chance you were misdirected or roleblocked or something however you found out the info.

MadDog said nothing happened, does that mean the blocking didn't work?

No, he meant that the power Rummy claimed to have did not work.

It just means Rummy was lying about having a "defence mechanism", and it may also tell us that Rummy doesn't have a nightpower. He didn't seem to notice he was roleblocked.

I'm not much good with Mafia games, still learning how it all works as such. To be fair, this could be the first one i compete in that actually gets completed. I know i've been in one or two before, but nothing came about from them.

Jeez, i sound like a newbie now.

You two (Jimbob and Diageo) seem awfully close in recent posts. Seriously, I'm thinking you're both mafia and have us all fooled. I honestly wouldn't rule it out, but I wouldn't be 100% certain and throw all my eggs in one basket. I do believe Jimbob is Mafia but I'm undecided about Diageo yet. I'm sticking with my vote for Jimbob for the time being.

I'm not much good with Mafia games, still learning how it all works as such. To be fair, this could be the first one i compete in that actually gets completed. I know i've been in one or two before, but nothing came about from them.

Jeez, i sound like a newbie now.

Don't worry you're not alone, very confused myself! Enjoying it though.

Right lot's has happened since I was online - to awnser Ellmeister, last night I didn't do anything. I just got a little scrap of info about a red townie pokemon.

This whole yellow dog thing has confused me - Raining said that she targetted Dyson, whereas I had some info suggesting that she 'affected a yellow dog'. Yet Dannyboy claims to be the yellow dog..

Danny-boy seems to be telling the truth, works with The hard shelled Pokemon was witnessed in the bushes by a large dog. Int-er-est-ing. I think whoever said Jolteon might be there / thus is dyson / possibly mafia might be onto something.

Also: Jimbob and Dyson seem to be going after each other. One or the other's gotta be Mafia.

Info I have

- Last night a 'small red townie' was mentioned - so maybe this red / blue mafia theory is off?

- An owl once targetted me in the first night

- The dog stuff

- Dannyboy described as a 'darting pokemon'

Anyway, I suspect Dyson and Rummy, but whoever's theory about the mafi leader makes me change vote to Rummy

13 players: Majority is 7.

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Ganepark32

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Vote : Dyson - 4 - Jonnas, Raining_again, Ellmeister, Jimbob

Vote : Rummy - 3 - MadDog, Diageo, dan-likes-trees

Vote : Jimbob - 1 - Dyson

I'm telling you Dyson, he's a townie!

How do you know this diageo? How did you find this out? If you have an investigative power, what else have you learned over the last few nights? Again, as you've told everyone what you are you migh as well share what you have.

As for the dyson/rummy thing, I have no idea who to vote for. I'm on my iPod at the moment, I'll have a proper look through the thread when I get home in a bit. I'm suspicious of rummy's double vote And do think he may be the black dragon thing, but what if he's town? We lose a double vote and the mafia are even closer to the majority. Again I'm not sure, I'll look properly when I'm home. I do think we should let them have a say before we lynch anyone.

Dammit! I didn't want to become a target for the mafia, and it seems I've become a target for the town. I guarantee I'm town, and it seems that this vote for me has quite quickly gotten momentum, a bit more than I'd expect on such a small suspicion, so I'm very wary of the guys voting for me.

I'm not a legendary or anything, in fact, apart from my power and mainly my double vote I'm rather unremarkable! I'm proper old school, 1st gen lol. I had to now thought I haven't been in any writeups, yet MadDog claims to have roleblocked me last night. Why did you roleblock me, MadDog? Like what were you hoping to achieve? I think I might be in that writeup after all, if you really did roleblock me. My 'power' wouldn't hurt anybody, it's purely defensive. It's not a nightpower that I can use.

However, MadDog's been asking alot of questions, and didn't mention any earlier that he roleblocked me, why not? I think he's mafia trying to scope me out, and I wouldn't be suprised if they try to kill me next night phase. If I do die, I'm certain MadDog is mafia. I'd also put both Dans as being so. Can't back it up with much other than a general hunch, and if I remember, I was one of the last town standing in the live mafia when we played, so I'm gonna trust my hunches.

Anyhow, the only other viable target for me is Dyson, I hope we don't make a mistake, but I am a little convinced by people's arguments. If we're wrong, then we definitely know Jimbob's mafia(I think he is anyway) but for now, I'll Vote: Dyson.

13 players: Majority is 7.

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Ganepark32

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Vote : Dyson - 6 - Jonnas, Raining_again, Ellmeister, Jimbob, Rummy

Vote : Rummy - 3 - MadDog, Diageo, dan-likes-trees

Vote : Jimbob - 1 - Dyson

DON'T VOTE DYSON YET, DISCUSSION IS STILL TAKING PLACE. IF SOMEONE VOTES DYSON BEFORE RUMMY ANSWERS AND DYSON TURNS OUT GOOD WHOEVER CAST THE LAST VOTE IS PROBABLY EVIL.

Rummy, you've basically revealed yourself now so this isn't going to change anything really, but if you answer this question it may clear up a lot of things.

What pokemon are you? What is the name of your character?

Blastoise. A Shiny one. I guarantee I'm town, I'm just trying to survive. I'm prime target with a double vote power, and I would have thought you guys'd know that.

Hence, I could be in that writeup, and MadDog could be telling the truth. If he tells us what pokemon he is, then we'll know for sure and I'll trust he's possibly town too.

I'm interested with what Nintendohnut's getting at, so for now I'll Withdraw Vote, just to prevent a pre-emptive lynching of Dyson, I can revote later. You got anything to add off the back of this Dohnut? I trust you, but I hope it isn't misplaced.

Blastoise. A Shiny one. I guarantee I'm town, I'm just trying to survive. I'm prime target with a double vote power, and I would have thought you guys'd know that.

The double vote you have has been known for the last few days, since you first posted a vote. If you're such a target as a result of having the double vote and being a townie, the mafia would have gotten rid of you by now to even the odds in their favour.

Sounds a bit suspicious if you ask me.

Rummy's story adds up, we already know what pokemon Maddog is and unless they're somehow working together here it's almost impossible for Rummy to be the black pokemon. I'm willing to trust him for now.

Dannyboy, I'm not sure why you would be an electric type that isn't a mafia member and it instantly makes me suspicious, despite you admitting it openly. Who have you targeted so far and what has happened? Sorry if you've already come out with your info and I've missed it but at this point it's useful to share anything you have with the town as the mafia already have a list of targets that's pretty long.

Incidentally there is an extra killer somewhere in the game. There have been at least two nights where there have been two deaths, and although it's sometimes worked out well, with the person getting a mafia member, at least once a townie has been killed. So we need to watch out for that/get that person on our side to help,

In either case I'm suspicious of Dyson...

Vote: Dyson

There are a number of people I'd like to hear more from who are not talking.

Eenuh

Jimbob

Raining_Again

Fine you don't have anything to add blah blah but as you can see most of the game is about talking to people and getting them to make mistakes. Get involved because people who don't talk are those that don't want to attract attention, and they can often be people who don't want to be lynched, ie mafia. If you have nothing to hide then talking shouldn't be a problem.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!