N-Europe

Shaving (men and women)

Brian Mcoy

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, It's all about a landing strip :)

But that's so much more trouble to go through than to just shave it all off.

Also, I don't like how most men expect their women to be cleanly shaven in all/most places, yet most of them wouldn't do the same themselves. Pffff.

As for itching, it shouldn't really itch much, only if you let it grow back. Plus after shaving regularly, I think the itching pretty much disappears as your body gets used to it or something.

And yeah, just like Jim, I use no shaving foam, water works just fineeee.

But that's so much more trouble to go through than to just shave it all off.

Also, I don't like how most men expect their women to be cleanly shaven in all/most places, yet most of them wouldn't do the same themselves. Pffff.

As for itching, it shouldn't really itch much, only if you let it grow back. Plus after shaving regularly, I think the itching pretty much disappears as your body gets used to it or something.

And yeah, just like Jim, I use no shaving foam, water works just fineeee.

YES!

Some men whingewhingewhinge about how they'll cut their balls yet they are like....

YOU BETTER SHAVE WOMAN!

::shrug:

The vagina is as sensitive as male parts too!

I've never demanded that. I've already stated I like a bit of hair down there on a woman, or at least some sort of landing strip. Sexi. But I'll go with whatever the missus wants to do.

But like I said, that's even more work than shaving it off. Plus you're still wanting it to be taken care of/most of it being shaved off. Like you said, you don't want a bush of hair. Well a lot of women prefer their men without a bush too. =P

But like I said, that's even more work than shaving it off. Plus you're still wanting it to be taken care of/most of it being shaved off. Like you said, you don't want a bush of hair. Well a lot of women prefer their men without a bush too. =P

Maybe that's why I like trimmed hair rather than all shaved off down there then. She has taken a bit of effort and time to get it like that which me likes!

I don't really mind a bush to be honest. Natural is ok as long as it's not too lonnnnggggg that you can platt it.

But I agree with you that it works both ways and from reading this thread most of us men/boys in here keep ourselves nice and tidy downstairs too.

I shave my face every day in the shower, with just water.

I shave my stomach every 3 days in the shower, with just water.

I trim my pubes and arm-pit hair every few months, with a electric razor.

I would like to shave parts my pubes sometimes but when I do I get a rash, and I rather have hair than a rash. Any suggestions?

Seeing as my hair is black, I need to shave quite regularly.

I've always been pretty hairy and I think I have needed to shave since I was like 12. Oh yeah, I'm a man :D

Despite having a lot of hair, I have a strange lack of hair under my arm-pits, which I always found strange.

For those who wax/shave/pick hairs from their groin...could I ask WHY!?!?! Why would ye want to look like a bunch of 5 year olds? Hairy groins is where it's at!!

For those who wax/shave/pick hairs from their groin...could I ask WHY!?!?! Why would ye want to look like a bunch of 5 year olds? Hairy groins is where it's at!!

Haha, it really isn't. It looks messy, and it looks quite ugly in my opinion. I don't think women/men are usually that keen on it either.

Unless it's particularly chilly though, the Scrotum is rather.... lose a regular razor just seems to be asking for nicks and cuts. Elsewhere though is as simple any other shaving.

Yeah, I always thought people just used hair removing gel, like Veet or something. How does one shave the folds of the scrotum?

I do some trimming however, it tends to get wild.