NEurope
Cubechris

Halo Discussion

Here's a little video i made with my camera-phone of a few people corpse humping CubeChris' dead corpse, followed by Guy's and then Meik coming to kill me at my request.

th_V04-30-06_02.jpg

a few people corpse humping CubeChris' dead corpse

This is how I spend my evenings now....

For all of you who didn;t notice - thanks to CVD's Gameshark we were able to hax into the hidden basement of Doom on Ivory Tower. Also known as The Matrix

If anyone wants hax_ivory_tower.exe - PM me.

how much is this game now in stores? i might get it seen as though i have now a 360, why miss out on older classics.

is it online all the time?

The single player sucks and it's one of the most played games on XBL and thats including 360 games being played single player (Halo 2 single player doesn't count).

My favourite game from last/this generation probably....

Get it. Online is delicious.

I was cloned only the other week. This is the power of Halo 2.

Here's a little video i made with my camera-phone of a few people corpse humping CubeChris' dead corpse, followed by Guy's and then Meik coming to kill me at my request.

th_V04-30-06_02.jpg

I'm not sure if it was the speed of the video, the humping, or me quickly running towards the camera at the end, but that made me laugh very, very much.

Yea, no idea why Photobucket decided to double the speed of the shitty quality movie but it's still pretty funny nonetheless.

Everyone and their cat seems to love Halo, so no doubt Halo 3 will be explosive. Discuss it here.

Downloading the trailer now. It's taking ages. The servers must be getting hit hard.

Promising trailer, if ingame it looks like everything in that trailer than woah!

I downloaded the trailer but it may be my computer thats the reason it refuse to works properly. (Picture is all glitched up)

From the 3 screen shots and the music i hear from the trailer, it sounds and looks VERY cool.

Bungie said its all real-time, the ingame engine.

Woohoo, the AR is back!

WOAH!!! Thats ingame??? Bloody hell, it looks bloody amazing!! I'm tending to side more and more to the 360 to be my 2nd console, behind the Wii of course.

If that is in game footage I'm going to buy and eat...

320full.jpg

But besides that.. *ejaculates*

well it's the halo 3 engine....but without doig anything like AI, Physics, Animation....It obviously won't look quite that good...

well it's the halo 3 engine....but without doig anything like AI, Physics, Animation....It obviously won't look quite that good...

My thoughts exacly, it's a big bullshot. And if it turns out to be like this, take this post as a compliment.

*Damn* I'm going to have to buy the sound track for this game. That was just Awesome.