NEurope
Cubechris

Halo Discussion

I was far too sauced to be of any use last night, and I'm usually pretty terrible anyway.

I accidently turned the Xbox off with my big toe and thought about turning it back on again but it was 1AM and I was far too sauced to be of any use so I let myself fall asleep.

I love it when we use tactics and actually play. Even if I'm just fodder.

According to DarkHorizons.com, Oscar winner Denzel Washington is rumoured to be up for the role of “Master Chief” in Fox/Universal’s film version of the Microsoft/Bungie videogame sensation Halo.

The site did not cite a source for the rumour, which comes on the heels of the news reported earlier this month by the Associated Press that Washington had met with filmmaker Peter Jackson in New Zealand to discuss working together.

According to DarkHorizons.com, Oscar winner Denzel Washington is rumoured to be up for the role of “Master Chief†in Fox/Universal’s film version of the Microsoft/Bungie videogame sensation Halo.

The site did not cite a source for the rumour, which comes on the heels of the news reported earlier this month by the Associated Press that Washington had met with filmmaker Peter Jackson in New Zealand to discuss working together.

I read another article that claimed they only met to discuss the use of WETA for a new film Denzel is directing. This crap has spread all over the internet:heh:

Anyone still playing Halo 2? I got it today and love it! Been chatting with Moria and want to play some games with RE people! I am crap so it will boost your score! tag is HeadlessHaden lets have a halo orgy! Or just some cool games with no sexual metaphores.

woot halo 2 orgy!!!! :D just invite me :D

woot halo 2 orgy!!!! :D just invite me :D

Aplologies for dissapearing last night when we were chatting: connection dropped. Let there be more games in the near future!

I think my Halo adventures shall be ending shortly...

Time has come to renew my XBL subscription after two years of video-heaven, but since university does not contain my xbox, a tv or a decent interweb connection - no Halo is being played.. I will probably be cancelling. :(