N-Europe

Thor: The Movie

Paj!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not seen any real pictures of him before or after.

I'm optimistic for it though, I know only a few images have leaked, but I sense a nice, clean visual aesthetic to the whole thing so far. Hope the story's good. I heard it's based on some of JSM's Thor, but I haven't read that.

Looking foward to Natalie Portman as Jane Foster though...her immaculate face can only add.

Exactly. Since I kinda had no interest in a Thor movie when it was mentioned, and heard it would be an "epic", I imagined like Clash of the Titans, mythical generica, but of course Norse stuff, and especially how it's portrayed in the comics is a bit different.

I never really understood the idea of Thor as a superhero. If it was someone with similar powers using the name Thor then I would, but as it's actually supposed to BE Thor...it just seems wrong somehow.

I never really understood the idea of Thor as a superhero. If it was someone with similar powers using the name Thor then I would, but as it's actually supposed to BE Thor...it just seems wrong somehow.

It makes more sense when you view the Marvel universe as a whole, because Asgard is actually a place where Enchantress and Odin and stuff have their say and their own lives.

For example, this, amazing with guns.

Yeah, it's not really just Thor, other people interact with Asgard like X-Men/New Mutants every so often, and as Chair said, various other villains and heroes have Asgardian origins.

We all love Valkyrie.

newultimates1_valkyrie.jpg