N-Europe

Guile's Theme Goes With Everything

ReZourceman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also found this:

this one doesn't work one single bit lol.

Agreed lol, there should be a seperate group for this one...

"Lady Gaga Ruins Everything." :p

HAHAHAHA S.C.G what a comment :D

*high-fives Goron*

It's true though no? :laughing:

----------------------------

Also... Guiles 'Theme' - kinda - goes with my avatar!

70jscz.jpg

Sorry I couldn't resist! :D

Edited by S.C.G

The first star trek one is easily my favourite, still. I think I used the old song and a crappy quality video and slightly missed the point -- too long a vid. I've seriously had this song in my head for days now, and still can't think of any better way to utilise it.

EDIT: Actually, fuck that. My retro SNES guile theme matches the vid. And the editing is superb. Damn you 8 people who watched the first 10 seconds. I bet none of you got to the CD bit.

Also! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbVnB8Oi_B4 the SFIV theme. Does. Not. Go with anything.

Maybe goes with a video of some emo kids skateboarding but not actually doing much? That's what it makes me think of anyway. You also kind of failed most epicly with the HUGE COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT THAT NOBODY SAW YOUR VIDEO AT ALL. FUCK YEAH CAPS I DUNNO WHY I HAVE THEM

This isn't mine, but God I wish it was:

Also found this:

Oh man, that Diana one totally killed me, genius. Is it a different version of the song as well? Cos I kind of prefer it.

Edited by Rummy

Maybe goes with a video of some emo kids skateboarding but not actually doing much? That's what it makes me think of anyway. You also kind of failed most epicly with the HUGE COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT THAT NOBODY SAW YOUR VIDEO AT ALL. FUCK YEAH CAPS I DUNNO WHY I HAVE THEM

Oh man, that Diana one totally killed me, genius. Is it a different version of the song as well? Cos I kind of prefer it.

yeah its the proper version (not that SF2 Snes nonsense :heh:)

I have watched every video in this thread and while some really do not work and goes against the very nature that Guile's theme goes with everything the fact that when it does work it is one of the most genius things I've seen in a while.

I understand it completely and speaks to me in ways that others cannot reach me.

keep the good stuff coming. :D

I still don't get this whole 'copyright infringement' thing. Does my vid not load or something?

Yeah its been removed due to a copyright claim by....the makers of the original video. I can't remember specifics but it said "Removed due to copyright claim by X company"

You should have a message or email outlining it.

For me, it's the opposite. These videos have really made me appreciate the composition...I don't think I've heard this version before, but it sure has "Capcom quality" stamped all over it. Perfect choice of instruments with a excellent slap bass line and a howling guitar melody. I really like this tune...

Also, it really seems to go with everything! :D

Me and my girlfriend played it during sex, it works amazingly for that too :D

I'd agree with what you said about the theme, especially the proper version on some of these videos; awesome bass line and the whole thing really makes you feel badass).

I totally did not see that, I'm a massive spaz, thanks. I'm also a little suprised there isn't some silly dub remix or five of this on the internets somewhere. It's really an amazing tune, and I cannae get it out of my head recently!