NEurope
ReZourceman

If You Could Destroy The Earth, Would You?

You have the option for the entire world to be destroyed. Everyone would die instantly, and our reality would cease to exist.

Would you do it?

I would do it personally. My reasoning ; All people who suffer in the world - their suffering is bought to an end. All people enjoying life die - and they'll be dead so they won't care anyway.

You realise people who are enjoying life would prefer to carry on enjoying it?

If you were reading the latest issue of Invincible and really enjoying it would you like it if I ripped it out of your hand and burnt it and just said "you were enjoying it, its now over so its all good"?

Thats like me when I ever think about dying, it usually boils down to not missing life but think how much it would suck to not know how a tv show ends :D

You realise people who are enjoying life would prefer to carry on enjoying it?

If you were reading the latest issue of Invincible and really enjoying it would you like it if I ripped it out of your hand and burnt it and just said "you were enjoying it, its now over so its all good"?

That doesn't equate because ReZ would still exist. However if the world was to end then people would cease to exist with the enjoyment.

A better comparison would be to say that from ReZ's logic it would be better to kill everyone who is suffering.

Thats like me when I ever think about dying, it usually boils down to not missing life but think how much it would suck to not know how a tv show ends :D

Precisely. I just need to think of things I haven't done/finished yet, and there's not a reason to die. Ever.

@Rez: That's the most pathetic excuse to end all life I've ever seen. Let me put it this way:

"All people enjoying life die - their joy is bought to an end. All people who suffer in the world - they'll be dead so they won't care anyway."

See?

Great, now whenever I think of ReZ I'll think of this guy.

ErnstStavroBlofeld.jpg

You sure, i swear Rez is more like this dude

dr-evil.jpg

Edit: I wouldn't destroy the world, where would i live??

Maybe we should create another world and spread our code through the stars . Yeah, let's start all over again

You have the option for the entire world to be destroyed. Everyone would die instantly, and our reality would cease to exist.

Would you do it?

I would do it personally. My reasoning ; All people who suffer in the world - their suffering is bought to an end. All people enjoying life die - and they'll be dead so they won't care anyway.

Euuughhhhhhhhhhhh.

Id better be given a good position on N-World, N-Planet, N-Earth 2. Whatever we name it!

Maybe we should create another world and spread our code through the stars . Yeah, let's start all over again

Jizz into space?

Destruction out of compassion doesn't make sense. How would you do anyone a favour? Everyone will die eventually anyways, you just steal everyones chance to use their short lifespan. The planet, however, would probably be better off without a large portion of humans.

Destroying a world to make a point only makes sense if there are other worlds to witness it.

And senseless destruction... well you need to be pretty senseless to do that.

So to sum it up I would not destroy the Earth even if I could. I would actually like to elaborate a bit more on my points but I'm needed on the bridge. Apparently we are already near Alderaan.

When I'm feeling down and selfish, sure. But I don't need a reason for that, specially one so stupidly flawed.

I'm already doing my bit to destroy the Earth, it's just taking a while.

I think a more interesting question would be, "If you could wipe out all of humanity, would you?"

Wow, I'm the only one? I find it quite surprising actually.

Its like....there are some people in the world living horrendous life styles, being tortured, suffering immensely etc. To end their life is great because you stop suffering. And anyone enjoying life wouldn't know otherwise anyway. I think its logicistic.

Wow, I'm the only one? I find it quite surprising actually.

Its like....there are some people in the world living horrendous life styles, being tortured, suffering immensely etc. To end their life is great because you stop suffering. And anyone enjoying life wouldn't know otherwise anyway. I think its logicistic.

So what, basically you would sacrifice your own life and the lives of all the people you love, and all the people who are enjoying life just to stop other people from suffering?

And that doesn't even include all the animals yet.

Doesn't sound logical at all.

So would you put a bullet in their head? Y'know, for their own good.

If it came down to pressing a button, I'm sure you wouldn't, especially seeing as you seem to be enjoying your own life to a certain extent.