Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Things that should have a sequel

jayseven

The Goonies.

I still love this film as much as i did when i was a little kid. There is a script for a sequal and has been for many years! So make it dammit!!

pfft they ruined it and add so much comedy, you cant beat 80s kids films, there where dark and had hardly any comedy, just look at the 90s kid films.

Info on the Goonies 2:

Recently, Richard Donner spoke to the Associated Press and confirmed that there was work going on for a "Goonies" sequel. A scooper named 'Jess' writes in and fills us in on some possible plot points:

Sean Astin has confirmed that he signed on to do the sequel, at the very same time he signed on for "Lord of the Rings". Corey Feldman, too, was in from the moment he heard it was a possibility.

As For Donner's plans with the story. It is esentially a little more of a backstory about One Eyed Willy. The first part of the movie we check out a 30 odd aged Willy in his Pirate Days.

The Goonies are reintroduced into the story, when Mikey (now in his 20's) now a shop owner is offered an attractive price of a precious artifact. Whilst his fiancee, Tami (Keri Green) thinks it could help pay for their upcoming wedding - Mikey declines the man's offer. Whilst Mikey and Tami plan their wedding back in Astoria (for which his old "Goonies" pals will be present), an old foe is facing the inside of a jail cell. But not for long...

The returning characters are Mikey, Tami, Stef, Mouth, Chunk (apparently not fat anymore), Data, Brand, Jake and One Eyed Willy.

Come on make it make it

Sporks! I want one with a knife edge.

Never heard of a splade? I use 'em all the time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splade

In need of sequels:

Serenity

Farscape

Angel

Beyond Good & Evil

Thing that doesn't need a sequel, but needs a rerelease:

Tetris, I want a bog standard rerelease on the DS, alrite make the graphics a little better and add color, but other than that no changes, I want the same music, the same options, everything, later editions of this game just ruined it.

Beyond Good & Evil

Ubisoft are developing the final 2 games in the trillogy. Expect the next one to roll around on next gen platforms.

Majoras Mask;

I want to know what happened to Link after this game, whether he made it back to Hyrule and if so, what happened there!

Its better just to port Zelda:MM on the NDS and it is called The Legend of Zelda not The Legend of Hero of Time: The Story Never Ends! :nono:

Near every game has a new link. :indeed:

Rather then Lock Stock having a sequal I would say Snatch should..... Much better film! XD

Oh and other then that I say that Godzilla (you know, not the Japanese version) needs a sequal only because they left it SO open at the end with the baby Godzilla hatching. >.> I wanna see that baby get his revenge..... Then again I dunno how they'd go about it..... Oh yes this little baby hid away under the city without being seen until he got THIS big! WOOOH! But yeah, it needs to be done. lol

I would have also said The Mask but that was done and ruined to the point where I refused to watch it. >.>